• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

''Recruitment'' for 8-B Tournament. Probably the first on FC/OC.

So, in VSBW there is an ongoing 8-B tournament and i noticed there has been none made on FC/OC... Why not make one of the same type here as an experiment? Would be nice.

Basic Rules

• No characters outside 8-B, pretty obvious lol.
  • No haxxed characters. By this i mean reality warp, space time manip, one hit kill, 2-B soul hax and overpowered stuff like that are banned.
  • One character per verse. By this i mean: If i picked Linx from Gyrohem, then any other person can't pick any other character from Gyrohem because Linx is already in the battle
  • Max two submissions per person
  • Please post well-done characters. I dont want to be rude, but i have seen many characters that only have half the page done. If its well redacted and descriptive, its really welcome here.
  • Tier changes in mid battle are banned, so characters that do that regularly are banned here (Sorry Shifuto)
  • Max 12 characters
If your character do fulfills this, then go post it here! It can be either yours or from other verse, but if its from other verse preferably an active one to have the creator in here and explain things.

I will personally drop a character of mine here.

The challengers

• Anikitos (Submitted by Uninow)

I mean Wooper promises Shifuto will be kept at a more consistent tier

IE he probably won't change for a month or so so It's cool

It was just an example. If the character isn't changing tier while this tournament, then it is fine.

Unfortunately my characters bottom out at like High 7-C to Low 7-B so

I'm just gonna watch this one play out, since I have no 8-Bs (Closest is Prince Nomber, but he's getting revisions and a calc), and I don't like to just bring another person's character to things like this.

Although I would like to note that some forms of One Hit Kill aren't really that OP. While yes, some of them should be banned, but only depending on what it is, on a case by case basis. But that's only my suggestion.
Ex: The difference between someone who has a OHK sword that does it on every strike vs Someone who has a charge shot like thing that can OHK if fully charged after some amount of hours while they're fighting or something like that.
But if you want all of them banned, then that is fine.

Another one, I feel like higher dimensional hax should be specifically noted to be banned. I already saw "2-B soul hax" as an example, but hax above the dimensional level is gonna be very OP in this scenario, even if it was something like teleportation, it could be an insta win.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
@Zephyros
Muramasa has 1-A Dura Negation and Power Null... (That's what I'm seeing, at least)
Not in his child key. he isn't at the point where he can use its full potential. At that key, all he has is durability negation and minor powernull (cutting throug magic forcefields)

DMUA said:
I mean Wooper promises Shifuto will be kept at a more consistent tier

IE he probably won't change for a month or so so It's cool
ninjad

aight, how long till this goes down? I was gonna do another profile that is 8-B in most cases but it might take too long to do

Smashtwig said:
Dammit I got an 8-A, super close but that don't count right
No, sorry. If your character got an 8-B attack but lower tier overall i might count it in but only with that attack, but not the other way around

Smashtwig said:
https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Ethan_(OmniRealm_Warriors)Just use the 8-B form. It took less time to do this than I imagined to finally get the profile completely ready.
Problem is in his 8-B form, the guy doesn't have all of his techniques yet, so I would just use the 8-B version but with all the techniques. Thxs. I hope it's detailed and "complete" enough to be accepted
Im actually quite impresssed you actually did that in under 1 hour with that quality even though there is no image. Accepted. As long as the new moves do not interfere with his 8-B tier, im fine.

alright. I was gonna put a pic in but I'm not a fan of doing it cuz potential stealing issues. But if you want a visual idea the kid gots a neon green sweater than has silver linings alone the sleeves. He also wears dark jeans and silver/blue sneakers. Black spikyish hair and dark green eyes, white/Asian skin tone

I forgot to add one more thing, it won't affect the tier at all but it's worth mentioning

DreamcrosserSquad said:
but i'm gonna stop changing his tier tho ;;
I can allow you to use 8-B canon form if you desire :eyes: since i know you wouldn't change canon one.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
I'm just gonna watch this one play out, since I have no 8-Bs (Closest is Prince Nomber, but he's getting revisions and a calc), and I don't like to just bring another person's character to things like this.
Although I would like to note that some forms of One Hit Kill aren't really that OP. While yes, some of them should be banned, but only depending on what it is, on a case by case basis. But that's only my suggestion.
Ex: The difference between someone who has a OHK sword that does it on every strike vs Someone who has a charge shot like thing that can OHK if fully charged after some amount of hours while they're fighting or something like that.
But if you want all of them banned, then that is fine.

Another one, I feel like higher dimensional hax should be specifically noted to be banned. I already saw "2-B soul hax" as an example, but hax above the dimensional level is gonna be very OP in this scenario, even if it was something like teleportation, it could be an insta win.
As you can see, im checking each profile that inputs here. Would be nice if someone gave me a hand with it. I know things like higher dimensional stuff are op as hell and are somewhat obvious, so i didn't mention them, like conceptual, probability or fate things like that are banned.

Hmm, might add Child Zephyr. In case his powernull isn't op as hell, i might add him. I do not know how it works, though.

He has nullifying magic shields kind of power null. But I'm not sure if the Durability Negation is gonna be too OP, though. Or his ability to turn to wind that basically would give him intangibility (Isn't noted, but it would do it) as well as Invisibility and Flight.

I don't know intangibility, since i have seen multiple matches with Zephyr and the outcome has remained the same. Ranged attacks did damage him or at least in threads where some users used elemental manip. I think he remains intangible to physical attacks, but im not Zephyros to tell that.

Durability negation, invisibility and flight are fine for me tbh as long they are not exaggerated i.e if invisibility is permanent

Zephyr looks fine in his 8-B form. How does the power null and durability negation work?

He has to make contact with the sword. if he does that, he can cut through just about everything: natural durability, armor, spells and forcefields.

Uninown said:
I don't know intangibility, since i have seen multiple matches with Zephyr and the outcome has remained the same. Ranged attacks did damage him or at least in threads where some users used elemental manip. I think he remains intangible to physical attacks, but im not Zephyros to tell that.

Durability negation, invisibility and flight are fine for me tbh as long they are not exaggerated i.e if invisibility is permanent
If he's in wind form, anyone who can damage something made of wind can damage him. Absolute Zero seems to be something zephyr has had problems with before. in his three-tailed key, he doesn't use wind form for more than quick getaways, bypassing attacks, and the occasional gap-closer. he'll spam it, but he can't stay in it for more than a few seconds.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Zephyr looks fine in his 8-B form. How does the power null and durability negation work?
He has to make contact with the sword. if he does that, he can cut through just about everything: natural durability, armor, spells and forcefields.

Im unsure about the power null. But the durability negation looks fine. Intangibility looks fine since its like a pseudo-kamui and i have no problem with it. Drag, what do you think.

Legion350 said:
Red Skull (Avengers: Battle for Earth)
What degree of each abilities this dude has? Is it just basically the space gem degree and thats it? Or a small degree of it, since its not able to harness the full power?

So as far as i know, Zephyr can powernull anything that his sword cuts through? I.E dude has invulnerability shield but zephyr cuts it with power null.

Im really, really unsure about this, but im submitting him.

Would I be able to enter my character Raiji using his first key if it is only his 8-B form?

Edit: I figured it would be alot smarter to enter my character Tempest , due to him being more stable in 8-B than Raijin. Let me know if he meets the parameters.

Back