• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Naruto Uzumaki

First off, Naruto's modes need to be cleaned up, they are,

• Base
  • Sage Mode
  • Tailed Beast Transformations
  • Kurama Chakra Mode
  • Kurama Mode (wrongly called Biju Mode on this wiki)
  • Kurama Sage Mode (wrongly called Sage Biju Mode on this wiki)
  • Six Paths Sage Mode
  • Six Paths Sage Tailed Beast Mode
  • Kurama Chakra Sage Mode (used in The Last) (wrongly called 100% Kurama Bijuu Sage Mode on this wiki)
  • Six Paths Sage 100% Kurama Mode (used in Boruto -Naruto the Movie-)
To clear up what mode Naruto was using in The Last.

Kurama Chakra Mode, is when Naruto is only using the chakra he managed to take from Kurama, not using the chakra remaining in Kurama. Since Kurama seperated from Naruto during the fight with Toneri, Naruto cannot be using the chakra that remained in Kurama, only the chakra that he managed to take from Kurama. Since Naruto can be seen with sage pigmentation in the fight, Naruto is using Sage Mode with Kurama Chakra Mode in other words Kurama Chakra Sage Mode.

Toneri was calculated to be Multi-Continent Level, the calculation was accepted. Kurama Chakra Sage Mode is currently Multi-Continent Level via power-scaling from Toneri.

Kurama Sage Mode > Kurama Mode >= Kurama Chakra Sage Mode > Kurama Chakra Mode

Hence, Kurama Mode should be Multi-Continent Level, and Kurama Sage Mode should be atleast Multi-Continent Level.

Sage Mode's most noticeable characteristic, is the eye pigmentatio. This is also seen in every variations of Sage Mode such as Kurama Sage Mode, and Kurama Chakra Sage Mode. When Naruto casually blocks Toneri's continent level attack with his hand, no pigmentation can been seen in Naruto's eyes. Which means Naruto was not using Kurama Chakra Sage Mode, just Kurama Chakra Mode.

Hence Kurama Chakra Mode should be Continent Level.

This makes a logical evolution of power

KCM (Continent) < KCSM (Multi-Continent) =< KM (Multi-Continent) < KSM (atleast Multi Continent)

Edit -

CHILLVIBEZZ brought up a good point

Kurama Chakra Mode Naruto one-shotted Toneri. Toneri has Multi-Continent level durability, hence Kurama Chakra Mode should be Multi-Continent Level. So,

KCM (Multi-Continent) < KCSM (Multi-Continent) <= KM (atleast Multi-Continent) < KSM (atleast Multi Continent)

The power-scale with Continent Level KCM is still agreeable though.

kurama chakra sage mode overpowered and one shotted toneri while he released the mode excluding on his arm so he should be At least what Toneri was.

I agree with chill. It was obvious Naruto was using the power of his transformation even if he lost the pigments in his eyes when he gathered the energy to his arm.

Ah that makes I 100% agree which leaves us with the addition & the scaling of his form in the Boruto movie likely near moon & small planet

bump true and naruto wasnt using the transformation even if he was gathered energy to his arm he didnt still use it.

I think that this sounds reasonable, but will highlight the thread for more input.

TheMightyRegulator said:
I agree with chill. It was obvious Naruto was using the power of his transformation even if he lost the pigments in his eyes when he gathered the energy to his arm.

This

NovaReaper said:
TheMightyRegulator said:
This
Eye Pigmentation is a fundamental aspect of Sage Mode though... If Naruto is using Sage Mode, he would have Eye Pigmentation.

....As far as I'm aware bijuu mode can only be accessed with the bijuu within the host.Naruto did not have Kurama with him in the last so bijuu mode being wrong is correct in this post.

hey umm isn't in Naruto gaiden (the REAL LAST CHAPTER Masashi kishimoto said it) isn't naruto power decreased? i can take a screen shot of it and post it here this manga is 3 years after the last naruto the movie :) so regarding it isn't safe to assume THE LAST naruto form is continent (kurama said naruto power decreased because he didn't train for last 3 years)

He said he got rusty there is nothing about him being weaker and the last has feats there is no assumptions regarding that

Coleworld12 said:
....As far as I'm aware bijuu mode can only be accessed with the bijuu within the host.Naruto did not have Kurama with him in the last so bijuu mode being wrong is correct in this post.
Correct, Kurama Chakra Mode is when Naruto is only using the chakra he managed to take from Kurama, not using the chakra remaining in Kurama. Since Kurama seperated from Naruto during the fight with Toneri, Naruto cannot be using the chakra that remained in Kurama, only the chakra that he managed to take from Kurama. Since Naruto can be seen with sage pigmentation in the fight, Naruto is using Sage Mode with Kurama Chakra Mode in other words Kurama Chakra Sage Mode.

Coleworld12 said:
He said he got rusty there is nothing about him being weaker and the last has feats there is no assumptions regarding that
no when naruto fight shin kurama said "your strength and speed is getting rusty and weaker naruto thats why you need to keep training" well you are partially correct but if rusty synonyim same as not good anymore what if Bijuu dama naruto is not effective like the last anymore?

Naruto still kept up with Sasuke in the boruto movie fighting Momoshiki although his strength being mentioned weaker is new to me I'll need to see again later

@Nooneinworld

Firstly, what you're saying is irrelevant, and an attempt to derail the thread. Naruto being rusty in Gaiden has nothing to do with his fight against Toneri that happened 17 years before Gaiden.

Secondly, Kurama said nothing along the lines of what you're saying "Quit being such a drama queen... Something like this isn't going to kill you. Your battle sense has truly grown dull... Im embarassed for you". Naruto clearly got his battle sense back when he used Six Paths Sage 100% Kurama Mode, to defeat Momoshiki alongside Sasuke

All right. So should we temporarily unlock the profile and let UncleSpaceman adjust it?

Antvasima said:
All right. So should we temporarily unlock the profile and let UncleSpaceman adjust it?
I think that's ok. If any problems surface later along the line, then I will handle them.

Well, if this topic is done, we should probably lock it.

I plan on adding information about Kurama Sage Mode, Six Paths Sage 100% Kurama Mode, & 100% Kurama Sage Mode to the article in the future, if thats ok. But i'l need to prepare those edits.

Why have you changed the attack potencies to mostly multi-continent that wasn't agreed upon. Furthermore the reasoning makes no sense since the form itself is stronger than Kurama who is only island level and he can't be stronger then the amount of chakra kurama provides...as well as saying the form is on par with 1st form Shinju and he's Island---Country here

Nibbler3100 said:
Why have you changed the attack potencies to mostly multi-continent that wasn't agreed upon. Furthermore the reasoning makes no sense since the form itself is stronger than Kurama who is only island level and he can't be stronger then the amount of chakra kurama provides...as well as saying the form is on par with 1st form Shinju and he's Island---Country here
It's the same concept with the Jyuubi, it's a massive clump of chakra, but it's power is un-focused, hence it's attacks are weaker. When Obito absorbed the Jyuubi and concentrated it's power, Obito became much stronger than the Jyuubi.

Kurama is a massive clump of chakra, but it's power is unfocused. With Naruto concentrating Kurama's power, Naruto became much stronger than Kurama.

UncleSpaceman said:
To clear up what mode Naruto was using in The Last.

Kurama Chakra Mode, is when Naruto is only using the chakra he managed to take from Kurama, not using the chakra remaining in Kurama. Since Kurama seperated from Naruto during the fight with Toneri, Naruto cannot be using the chakra that remained in Kurama, only the chakra that he managed to take from Kurama. Since Naruto can be seen with sage pigmentation in the fight, Naruto is using Sage Mode with Kurama Chakra Mode in other words Kurama Chakra Sage Mode.
why?

naruto had no poblems using the chakra of the tailed beasts in the war arc, why should it be different if kurama seperates temporarily with him?

Back