• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meme Thread 7

Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Which soul gives me that?
From Monica, you can infect others with the 3396 infection and grant them abilities that vary from Density Manipulation to Duplication.
Ah

this may be an issue, but at best you'd be comparable to Monica once you ascend, since she's the strongest 3731 by a large margin

Maybe the powers everyone gets from being an 3731 instance is based on their theme or something?

like Overlord/Jake gets dragon related stuff like lots of wings?

Hl3 or bust said:
Maybe the powers everyone gets from being an 3731 instance is based on their theme or something?
I'd like that, but as i said earlier, i'm inconsistent.

Hl3 or bust said:
When your theme is being hard to kill...

Christian Higdon said:
Hl3 or bust said:
maybe have stuff always go wrong/be different than it logically should be?

PsychoWarper said:
Hl3 or bust said:
When your theme is being hard to kill...
well, i technically already have the infection, but i think it would give everyone i want to fight a huge power boost to make the fight better

Hl3 or bust said:
Christian Higdon said:
Hl3 or bust said:
maybe have stuff always go wrong/be different than it logically should be?
True, like so:

walks by two deer

one deer is now eating the other

Hl3 or bust said:
My theme is "Guardian Dragon", so i would get the ability to create forcefields and barriers.

Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
My theme is "Guardian Dragon", so i would get the ability to create forcefields and barriers.
made of wings

Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
made of wings
Made in Heave

Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
made of wings
Made in Heave
Born in the 1870s

No, really.

Back