• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meme Thread 7

Wow that combined with the how the pistols already are is pretty gud.

Pistols description: "Both of which have infinite ammo, abnormal fire rates, can literally ricochet off of empty space, hitting his target even if they initially miss, and can damage the soul. They also contain properties of Wolfgang's Briah, allowing the bullets to always become faster than Wolfgang's enemies"

PsychoWarper said:
Wow that combined with the pistols already is pretty gud.
Pistols description: "Both of which have infinite ammo, abnormal fire rates, can literally ricochet off of empty space, hitting his target even if they initially miss, and can damage the soul. They also contain properties of Wolfgang's Briah, allowing the bullets to always become faster than Wolfgang's enemies"
Other people: Why are you calling yourself fodder?

Me:

Depresso

PsychoWarper said:
those are some next level pistols

i also just realized that reality will break when you fight your clone

Christian Higdon said:
PsychoWarper said:
Me:

Depresso
i can make you a 3731 if that helps

Hl3 or bust said:
PsychoWarper said:
those are some next level pistols
i also just realized that reality will break when you fight your clone
True.

Hl3 or bust said:
Christian Higdon said:
PsychoWarper said:
Me:

Depresso
i can make you a 3731 if that helps
Yeah, i guess.

Via Godzilla, i have 250,000,000 years of pure experience. Combat wise, maybe not, but he's lived that long.

Christian Higdon said:
Via Godzilla, i have 250,000,000 years of pure experience. Combat wise, maybe not, but he's lived that long.
he spent like 99.999999% of that time basically dead

Christian Higdon said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Christian Higdon said:
he spent like 99.999999% of that time basically dead
Ouch. Talk about Sleeping Beauty.
if she slept for the long, she'd wake up in the middle of the ******* pacific ocean

Well, i'm still not that strong nor fast. A 3731 would be the only chance i have against many. Like Jack, i'm hard to kill.

Christian Higdon said:
Via Kars, I have ~10,000,000,000,102,000+ years of pure experience.

Standuser081 said:
Christian Higdon said:
If Sleeping Beauty sleeped that long......God knows where she'd be.

I don't really care for JoJos, but apparently they're mostly better than Goji. Maybe that's why. Don't kill me, Stand.

Christian Higdon said:
Standuser081 said:
Christian Higdon said:
If Sleeping Beauty sleeped that long......God knows where she'd be.
I don't really care for JoJos, but apparently they're mostly better than Goji. Maybe that's why.
she'd have ******* decayed to protons by that point

Monarch has approved me turning everyone into 3731, but he controls what you get and you'll have at most High 7-C destruction potential until you ascend, then the cap is somewhere into 4-A at most

Back