• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meme Thread 7

in all honesty, my frankly stupid intelligence should let me create a new strain of 3731, since it is technically a disease, and it's a conceptual thing which i can still mess with since i can interacty with concepts iirc

The Smashor said:
wat. What is 3731?
it's the designation for humans infected by 3396, which is conceptual magic based on the concept of "THRIVE" that lets you do funky shit like what Monica does and BFR stuff out of reality if you're lucky

Also, 3396 isn't the magic itself, but it controls it iirc, and it's true form is comparable to Mekhane/Yaldabaoth

Christian Higdon said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Christian Higdon said:
Well, then. I guess i'm gaining just a bit more hax.
you can eventually become 4-A physically at most once you ascend, but that'll take some time
Ascending? Well, beats me how THAT works.
3396 activated the full potential of all 3731 instances when it left earth, causing them to ascend

@Christan, yes, but that may have to work differently for the RP

@Psycho, theres no reason you couldn't let it infect you

True, but looking at it I got a pretty good amount of Immunities/Resistances.

@Dragon dont know but its Vulkans.

PsychoWarper said:
True, but looking at it I got a pretty good amount of Immunities/Resistances.
3396 is a conceptual "disease," not a regular disease

so you may not even be able to resist it anyways

Actually, @Standuser081, you can't understand anything about me

literally none of my abilites are biological in origin, it's all either magic or technology

i don't know the power of the aura, but it most likely isnt "at the VERY minimum 6-digit dimensional conceptual magic that casually resisted everything the Foundation, who had merged with most other global organizations and has soon to be High 1-B hax, had" level

I'm not sure how this system actually works, so I'll ask. If you pick a character you get theirs stats like AP and speed, right?

you get their best stats, so if one dude had wall level ap and infinite speed and another dude had continent level ap and supersonic speed then you would have infinite speed and continent level ap.

Torlikoff said:
I'm not sure how this system actually works, so I'll ask. If you pick a character you get theirs stats like AP and speed, right?
Everything: Abilities, Powers and Equitment(unless its restricted by Monarch)

Back