• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta 12

Concerned concern of my life choices and if I'll die sad
A7FDAE7F-BF9B-492E-91FE-12B19FDE1C26
HIGHLY CONCERNED ABOUT THE CLOWN'S WELL BEING

concerned about him not knowing that what I said is normal to me

Christian Higdon said:
Concerned
concern of my life choices and if I'll die sad
A7FDAE7F-BF9B-492E-91FE-12B19FDE1C26
HIGHLY CONCERNED ABOUT THE CLOWN'S WELL BEINGconcerned about him not knowing that what I said is normal to me
Concerned about reality

Christian Higdon said:
I don't know what is mostly going on...
Hmmmm. Well Monarch asked me in my new RP thread to bring RW back. I can run it for now. As soon as I understand what the power levels, number of souls, and story line is.

Guys, I will see if I can make heads or tails of the plot of the RP, if not, I will restart it with all current players currently in the roster.

Hmmmm. Well Monarch asked me in my new RP thread to bring RW back. I can run it for now. As soon as I understand what the power levels, number of souls, and story line is.

We have 4 souls and the physically strongest of us are 4-A.

We are inside a castle of the darkness, seaching for Kura, and we are currently fighting a door boss.

This door boss is resistent to most of our haxs, has a very good shapeshifting, can shoot lasers from his eyes and can vomit acid that corrodes both body and soul.

Finally! Now I can sleep!

Also...

>resists most of our hax

I hate these types of bosses more than I do my life choices. Just my personal opinion.

Well, this is a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation

if you make everything resistent to our hax to make it fair, you get accused of pulling bullshit

If you don't, the obligatory "That Guy" breezes through the game with no problems until you get fed up with it and throw the EoM at us

EDIT: While i understand making everything resistent to our hax, if you're gonna do that, why lower our hax?

I'd have run it if asked. The apprehension was mostly me joking.

Anyway, I'll at least try to help get things sorted in the "GM room".

For the record, i wasn't mad at not being able to do whatever i wanted, i wasn't even mad tbh, i was just annoyed that something as simple as teleporting via space manip was noped because it was "lolAOErealitywarping" despite the fact that i know if i tried to use Cracking like that Monarch would brutally kill my PC with sticks

Yeah, i just think it's a bit hard to beat. Thus, why I chickened out. I don't wanna battle something that I can't touch or hurt.

Also, if I did fight that door, the resistances would start to frustrate me.

Well, resistences haven't been an issue so far iirc

it's just that it does some bs soul stuff and i'm actually ******* stupid and got literally no soul stuff

Still, I don't really think I wanna fight it. I'd rather fight non-OP stuff.

At this point, I should just try gaining Ren or Stimpy, though they don't exist...yet.

Just off-topic:

Psycho, we talked about me possibly entering the Grail War...

Well, looking now...

I can see why I chose not to...

Back