• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta 12

You know what? I'll just look over the thread for entertainment.

I won't play, just spectate from "Heaven". Hehe..

NOBODY WILL EVER KNOW!

Cause he knows the rules.

@Overlord I know Sabers not dead dats what I said, I thought so, so who are the two there talking about?

For the Grail War you'd be joining?

I'm the GM and a player (not trying to win). More like I exist in the world.

There's not really much to GM in the grail war tbh, I'm a character for the fun of making one.

Edwell's a player iirc.

As for taking over Saber, I mean you literally erupt out of her chest (heart specifically), killing her in the process. It's how True Assasin was summoned out of False Assassi.

Seeing as she's inactive and has been for months I don't think she'll mind.

Monarch Laciel said:
For the Grail War you'd be joining?
I'm the GM and a player (not trying to win). More like I exist in the world.

There's not really much to GM in the grail war tbh, I'm a character for the fun of making one.

Edwell's a player iirc.

As for taking over Saber, I mean you literally erupt out of her chest (heart specifically), killing her in the process. It's how True Assasin was summoned out of False Assassi.

Seeing as she's inactive and has been for months I don't think she'll mind.
I don't think that would work as i plan on basically being a max-max Berserker (as in, stupid levels of what they're good with, but lower than what they're bad with)

The Battle Royale Grail War -> Edwell GM, I'm a player

Strange Fake Grail War -> I was a player, we sorta GM'd ourselves

Second Grail War -> the one you would be joining. I'm GM, though I have a character proxy

First Grail War -> done, don't matter.

Monarch Laciel said:
The Battle Royale Grail War -> Edwell GM, I'm a player
Strange Fake Grail War -> I was a player, we sorta GM'd ourselves

Second Grail War -> the one you would be joining. I'm GM, though I have a character proxy

First Grail War -> done, don't matter.
wheres the Second Grail War then?

i've been talking about the BRGW

PsychoWarper said:
Christian Higdon said:
No, i'm too much coward than i am brutal.
Tell that to the Wendigo.
TBH, if i didn't hit him hard enough or plan that out, i would've been freezing cold before much else.

Anyways, i've given the clown's profile (in the RP) a massive overhaul.

As in... the removed ones?

Shit went down, I had to murder my future self and take myself out of the equation.

Not sure if Blah is salty about it.

Monarch Laciel said:
As in... the removed ones?
Shit went down, I had to murder my future self and take myself out of the equation.

Not sure if Blah is salty about it.
The original 2 Grail Wars were awesome. I miss Owari T.T

Back