• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta 12

Is it because Lancer got his troat sliced open by Saber ?

or because Avenger used the Giga Drill Break on Berserker ?

Remember when I barged in your discussion with Edwell and (I believe) considered for the war?

Yeah, now that I see it, I have reasons to be scared...

Tbh Christian, the grail war would probably work better than this. No one would ever be completely out of your batting league

well, pretty sure the registration thread for that has been lost to history and basically anything good has been taken

Hl3 or bust said:
well, pretty sure the registration thread for that has been lost to history and basically anything good has been take
I'm pretty sure there is at least one other grail war where 2 participants went inactive, so you know, if you want to go join in on those, take over a vanished character...

It's just that I can get a bit scared when doing stuff like wars, even when virtual. It's not my thing. Also, I don't know Matt's pickle about how Fate works, and I'll probably never be able to...

I may just get scared on the inside...

Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
well, pretty sure the registration thread for that has been lost to history and basically anything good has been take
I'm pretty sure there is at least one other grail war where 2 participants went inactive, so you know, if you want to go join in on those, take over a vanished character...
ok, wait.....w a t

how does this work?

Ah ok well he said that it was basically dead, though that was a day or two ago.

He said hed try and bring it back so it can finish, guess he managed to do it.

I'd be better off protected or retreating rather than going to battle. If I ever join in, just don't harm me or else I'll die of fear.

Christian Higdon said:
I'd be better off protected or retreating rather than going to battle. If I ever join in, just don't harm me or else I'll die of fear.
You could be an Assassin.

Hl3 or bust said:
Hl3 or bust said:
ok, wait.....w a t

how does this work?
You're placed at random points in a city.

You're a servant class

You have skills and NPs

You have stats

Now go about trying to kill each other or make alliances or whatever.

Last man standing wins.

Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Hl3 or bust said:
ok, wait.....w a t

how does this work?
You're placed at random points in a city.
You're a servant class

You have skills and NPs

You have stats

Now go about trying to kill each other or make alliances or whatever.

Last man standing wins.
i mean, i knew that

i was more asking about you saying i could take over an abandoned character

I dont remember witch ones but there are assassins that do that.

Really? Well, I guess I'll join in...if I can.

Only to mostly do tha-bring it up to Edwell. He'll determine if I can do it.

Man, I really am a coward.

PsychoWarper said:
Just be an assassin with good observation skills and like level A Presence Concealment.
Fine, but who will I ma-

Hmm, I guess maybe the clown can be a bit sneaky.

Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
i mean, i knew that

i was more asking about you saying i could take over an abandoned character
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:OwariNepgearShe's inactive but her character is still alive.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Artoria_King_of_Knights

Her too
registration thread pls

may take me several years to find anything worth a damn but i'll try ovo</s>

EDIT: i plan on making my own guy. also, if someone who's dead or inactive has a thing, is it up for grabs again?

The Smashor said:
Well team, I made it. Despite your directions...
Ah, Superintendent The, welcome...I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable mission.

clown hides his bad well being

Im not good at taking over others characters, so ill pass and just wait until Red wins ovo for the next one.

I'll just stay out of the war. I know nothing about Fate and I'm not that guy to understand things too easily. Especially complex things.

Got it?

In other words, I'm scared and I don't wanna abide by Fate's laws.

Hl3 or bust said:
registration thread pls

may take me several years to find anything worth a damn but i'll try ovo</s>

EDIT: i plan on making my own guy. also, if someone who's dead or inactive has a thing, is it up for grabs again?
I mean, I guess it's possible to bullshit that Saver or Saber (respectively) were false summons like Sasaki and have you gorily summoned through their chests.

Probably best to have that happen to Saber, Saver was ... kinda important last I checked.

Back