• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars part 10

(just curious would the souls see kura or smth? Like know whats going on around the temple?

[>When your pretty sure your characters only quriks are being lazy and ending fights fast.

>Also whats happens if we enter Briah?]

Well...I guess I have to go back to my nightmare huh! *Our blades started to class. Sparks flew left and right. Then we both unleashed our dark flames of destruction and ramming our fists into each other.*

GH!

GAH! *We both crashed into the temple wall but that didn't slow us down. Our eyes were becoming bloody. FIreballs, hurricane kicks, dragon fists. Our bodies turned bloody and shook the temple to its core*

YOU SON OF A!

ARCANUS clauditis intereat *It started to speak latin telling me to shut up and die. Like hell I would die to a mere faker!*

Don't underestimate me you faker! UOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH *Howling even louder our flames intensified as I felt like I was being possessed...* NO! *I retalliated the voice in my head with all my might as I ripped apart his organs and wounded his left hand but he put a scar on my chest and thighs. The flames sealed our wounds but our onslaught kept going on and on. THis is like my nightmares but...only this time. If we draw...its a loss for me* YOU ARE SUCH A PAIN!

GO TO HELLL!!!!!

[TBC in second part i guess?]

Your sword pierces through his back, causing a thick, black smoke, darker than any you've ever seen, to erupt from the wound. The smoke envelops your sword, traveling down the blade as it gravitates towards you. Similar chest wounds appear on several of the Spartan soldiers, the damage seemingly having been transferred to them instead. As the wizard frees himself from your weapon, repositioning himself so that he's floating above his allies, he makes a gesture with his staff. The few remaining Spartans are outfitted with legendary weapons and equipment from Kratos' past.

Seeing the Spartans arm themselves with legendary weapons. Garret simply snaps his fingers and suddenly, the Spartans find themselves replaced by snails. Turning my head back to Medivh, I unleash another torrent of blows with my staff through telekinetic force. Then, should I ever find an opening in his guard and evasion, I close in, causing the staff to disappear and then conjuring the Blades of Olympus, which I use to dismember Medivh into pieces.

Tch, it looks like he has my powers as well. I'm going to have to do something completely new in order to beat him.

I freeze my clones feet before tackling him and pushing him to the ground. I activate DxD mode and channel Ophis's energy into my body. I manifest black flames around my body and squeeze the clone.

I'm going to annihilate the land around here for several kilometers but you got to do what you got to do. PLUS ULTRA!

"Fire Dragon God's Incinerating Explosion!"

I push outwards with my flames, attempting to burn the clone out with all my powers. I used Penetrate on the flames to make sure they bypass any resistances he has.

[@blah should i just use the flames full power at this point? Just cuz is twin and such]

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
[Finally, I have a break from my school. What did I miss?]
[Not much, we're trying to speed up the clone fights, so people can write their own of they wish.]

[Speaking of which, to the people whose clones I was controlling, feel free to do so as well if you prefer. I'll be slightly too preoccupied today to continue.]

[As a note, I'd rather have mine be controlled rather than making the fight myself]

The clone attempts to devour my flames and power up from them.

I grin. "This was my plan, for if you were to inherit all my abilities then you would gain all my weaknesses."

The clones eyes widen and it begins to start coughing up blood.

"That's right, I channeled Holy magic and Ascalon's dragon slaying properties into the fire as well! Now, enjoy your last meal!" I increase the output of my flames and reduce it's body to cinders. From the purified cinders, a white orb comes floating towards me. I open my arms and embrace my fourth soul.

Memories flash through my head, of a place where it was eat or be eaten. To survive to become the strongest was the only way to honor those who had fallen. Lavogaritamon, I'll honor your dream and evolve once more.

"Alright then, me, show me what I can do!"

"Wow, you're really just as annoying as I was lead to beleive."

"Well..."

(Cue My Theme)

I charge up green energy in my hand.

"IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE!"

I fire it. My evil clone simply dissipates.

(Music stops)

"Synonyms of The: Breathtaking, Cinimatic, Impressive, Powerful, Spectacular and so much more. Quite a Résumé, don't you agree?"

"Where are you, you bas-?"

(Cue My Theme)

I knee my duplicate, clearly damaging what little organs he had left, as he kneeled on the ground.

"I am greater than those things. I am Ideal, Impeccable, Pure, Absolute, Supreme, Untarnished. Yes, I am Perfect."

"I'll punch you in your perfect jawline!"

I attept to punch my perfect duplicate. He misses entirely.

"What the?! There's no way! You were holding still! You-"

The, who I no longer consider good enough for me to be compareable to, punches himself in the face like the moron he is.

"It's Perfect's turn to speak, dirty peasant!"

"How are you even-?!"

The temporarily loses the ability to speak. A chair appears next to me.

"See, he had to try a little bit extra to copy you and keep your powers in tact. Since you barely have any 'soul' left."

"Who is 'he'?"

"Well then, I suppose my main trick isn't as all powerful as I thought. Anyway, I lack the power to tell you who 'he' is. And the memory for that matter. All I can say is that your death will be quick, but so incredibly painful."

"What the hell are you talking about?!?!"

"Heh. I suppose you deserve that much. Everyone important in this plane of reality is controlled by higher dementional beings. Though some are able to control us longer than others. See, the one controlling you had an idea."

"What do you mean?!"

"See, we live in a world that is mere fiction. They who control us see us mearly as text. And he who controls you decided to control me, as well. This will be fun. See, unlike you, who is limited in the ability to manipulate the story, I have trapped you in my special hell."

"Excuse me, WHAT NOW?!?!"

"Here, I and I alone control the plot until He who rules them all prevents me. Albeit only in this dimension I have created. Still, since you didn't notice me bring you here, it is an extremely powerful ability, no?"

[in all fairness, things should speed up now, but that doesn't mean we won't get introduced by the time all of the GMs have died of old age]

[welp screw this i'm putting the flames full power for the sake of clone fighting]

GAH! *I kept clashing but this thing in front of me is really myself...*

You should die! I will bring all destruction in your place! *He charged at me while being bloodied but as he does...I...heard the voice again... it said: "My power...unleash its inferno!"*

Shut up...shut up shut up SHUT UP! *My voice grew far more demonic as my vision in my right eye went full red and my flames grew in intensity. The clone jumped back.*

I see so the flames true powers are showing...then I might as well! *His flames grew in intensity as well...this was...the full power of the flames? THis heat felt like it could breach higher dimensions and burn all that exists but I can't think of that right now! But now I know the demon who has been haunting me...Nacht...you bastard!*

I have to finish you quick

Yes I must as well! *We clashed again as our flames grew stronger and stronger. I threw my scythe through my clones shoulder and incinerate his entire left arm so he can't heal his wound but...he stabbed through my liver and cut my rear as I fling back*

I will end this! Messatsu! *I took a stance and did a raging demon but...*

Messatsu! *He did the stance too! We clash as none of our soul destroying fist nor the flames that burn even the higher realms of the world truly got through each other. We started to break as I stabbed through his face and feet while he scarred my left eye and dislocated my shoulder* You know who you are...now...do you

... *It was true. I remember it all. The fights I had with belial and the time I fought a man named Judas. I remember an angel named Lilliel and...Satanel...You....I powered up even more as I charge with the intent to fully finish the bastard off!*

I see so let's settle this! *I used my flames to cover my fists fully with hadokens right at my palm as we both punch each other silly to no end clashing and breaking then...he gutted me bt not fully so I was able to recover a bit. Then I saw a small opening but the angle positioning was weird so I dislocated and turned my fist clock wise 270 degrees and managed to land the decisive blow straight through the chest...as the flames started to eat my clone...I...won...but as he dies the clones laughs* You have won! However...you will now be burdened with the sins of your previous worlds. This power that can reach even the heavens and abyss...one day you will thirst for it

I won't...I...won't ever let Nacht get me again!

We shall see...me...*He vanished in a fiery explosion as I wailed in agony as the pain of using my powers takes a toll...I know I can't abuse the flames true powers and must be by sheer luck I could...It hurts dammit. Higher dimensional flames hurt. I vommited blood and puke as I walk towards my soul. I grabbed it as...I got another soul. His name was Shirou Yusa.* Ha...ha...what a pain

[YOLO and is it ok if i get a soul not in order or smth?]

ExodusNexus said:
[I thought people were joking when they said this would last till the heat death of the universe...]
[Kek RW went from mabye the fastest paced RP in VSBW history to well this]

[DBZ Abridged 60 Part 2 WOOO!]

"What the, everything went black for a few minates. What even..."

"I see. You are beginning to learn. We are controlled by the same person. When they are not actively controlling us, and there's nobody to move existence along in this realm."

I throw a punch, and I catch it. I attempt to kick The, and I block the attack

"Truly, we have ascended. We fight in perfect melody. We even finish each other's sentances? Correct. And you called me annoying. Anyway, I need to kill you to get my fourth soul. Well then, looks like that's something beyond your reach. You are gaining control of yourself, but I still control the world around you! Well you know what. F*** PLOT MANIPULATION! F*** DIMENSION CREATION! AND MOST OF ALL, F*** YOU!"

(Cue This)

I dash towards him with rocket boosters, my fist clenched. A sword inexplicably appears in my hand. I shoot lightning out of it. I dodge out of the way and create a massive army of clones.

"Let's see how you like this! PERFECT CLONE DAKKA!"

The energy shots flow into my body, absorbed. What?! No! That didn't... Why isn't it working?!?! I begin glowing a bright orange.

"You know, I've thought of absorbing energy to this extent before. But even energy to my normal level of power too much and for too long overwealms me. I honestly don't know what is happening."

"What?! No! This isn't..."

The dimension collpses on itself, and me and Perfect are back where we were before, me back to normal colors.

"Well, I'll just send you back! I'll just..."

I punch Perfect right in his perfect gut.

"Arn't you supposed to be as strong as me? Why are you so slow?"

"I'm not."

Even without full control of the plot, I can still control my own self. I grab onto The.

"What are you doing?!"

I didn't need to send him back. That could wait for later. I grab the sword that I had made, witch was on the ground currently.

"You want your fourth soul? Take it. Farewell, The."

"But you're such an interesting concept! If you die like this, then you'll be almost as big a waste as Raditz! Wait, how did I know who..."

I take the sword. I won't be able to describe it afterwards, so I'll just tell you I die.

"Can't wait to do this again sometime..."

I plunge it into my own head

Perfect's body falls onto the floor. There's no blood, but it still somehow disguts me.

"What"

The clone kneeled afterwards. My stomach isn't in a good shape...... I teleported immediately to the soul but the clone throw black holes at me.

"Like it works!" I kicked the black holes to the sky, only for the clone to kick me to the chin. I flew across the room afterwards.

"Gwah!! Tch!" Goddamit, he just get back up. The best option right now is.... "Take this!"

I summoned a barrage of black holes at my clone.

• Extreme hugging continues
The sheer raw power of the struggle causes the entire planet to shake.

Our physical powers is equal and if we contines like this, we'll both die.

But then i think about how sad would my comrades be if i died, so i hug even harder, tearing the clone in two. I then use multiple Blue Flares to burn the two halfes to cinders

From the ashes a white glowing orbs appears.

I go close to the orb to have a better look at it, It's .. a soul.

I grab the sphere and shove towards my chest, absorbing it.

As soon as i gain my Fourth Soul, a golden armor appeared over my skin,

meanwhile in the spiritual word inside my body:

The soul of Shiryu meets with the other souls.

Yharon: Hi.

Shiryu: Hello ?

Rehiram: Welcome to your new home Shiryu, we are future versions of you.

World Destroyer: *Hugs Shiryu*

Jake: *Reptilian noises*

Shiryu: uh ... Could you tell me what is happening ?

All other souls: *Nod*

"Please, it won't work. You want to blitz me to take this soul, don't you?" Saying while he deflects all of black holes. I teleported rapidly, trying to lose him.

"As I said, it won't work!" He grabbed my arm while I'm teleporting, sending me flying to the ceiling. He flew, grabbing me then throwing me to the floor like a baseball. He then created a sword and pierced me through my heart. I can't regenerate.

"Uwahh!!"

"You just don't know how to fight head-on now, do you? Like a mouse trying to escape from devourer's clutch. Ready to die?"

"Yeah, no." I grabbed to the core of the being.

"You.......no. You can't do this."

"Yeah, I can. It's payback time."

"STOP!!!!!"

He cut me in half, but it was too late. I absorbed his matter as much as I can, until only the soul is left. The result is this. My body is getting numbed, cut in half. I'm alive though.

"C'mon! Heal!" I created new parts for myself. I absorbed the soul afterwards, then I saw.

The memories, emotions, powers, family, I saw it all. This soul's name is Bowser. The king of all goombas. The family man and the self sacrificing king. The lonely man with the dream of a princess marrying him, the man who despise of the plumbers, and man who won't give up, no matter what.

"Huh, I don't like the loneliness."

I wake up.

"Dear god, what even was that..."

Suddenly, what looks like a purple spirit flies into my body.

"Right, fourth soul. Who are you?"

Suddenly, against my will, one of my orbs appeared in front of me. The holograph was of a strange robot

"Who are you? Wait, I see. You're Ultron. A machine who simply wants to rid the world of lifeforms. Well, I'm not like you."

The holograph looks angry. I dispel my orbs.

Back