• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars part 10

The souls have explained the situation to Shiryu.

Shiryu: "We should contanct the others, they probably are facing the same challenge as you did. We should see if there's anyone who needs help."

I use the message system of [the dead] Greg to contact the others

"Hey comrades, I've defeated a clone of myself and gained my fourth soul, how the search for your souls going ?"

"Comrade? What are you, Russian?" He joked, but spoke away. "Yes, i got mine. Why do you think my eyes are gone?"

Christian Higdon said:
"Comrade? What are you, Russian?" He joked, but spoke away. "Yes, i got mine. Why do you think my eyes are gone?"
"Actually i'm Japanese now.

Also this is a chat system, so i can't see you."

[Why didn't you do a Godzilla roar ? i told you my character is japanese and Godzilla hates japan ... most of the time.]

PsychoWarper said:
[How the **** will two beings woth the same power and regen slap each other to death?]
[Like this:

>Activate Briah

>hope reality doesn't break

>Get slapped

>Go True Briah

>Slap clone's soul and mind to death

>Profit ]

Overlord775 said:
PsychoWarper said:
[How the **** will two beings woth the same power and regen slap each other to death?]
[Like this:
>Activate Briah

>hope reality doesn't break

>Get slapped

>Go True Briah

>Slap clone's soul and mind to death

>Profit ]
[Theres a key part there, also I wed both have 180000+ souls to do through plus Soul Manip resist kek]

[Alright so this may be annoying but im trying to think of whys I coud fight a bloodlusted my me and well its... difficult as

1. Either we both enter Briah creating a paradox and potentially damaging reality

or

2. I dont enter Briah and get absolutly LOLBLITZed and lets not forget(unless im wrong) bloodlust simply gets rid of CIS which means evil me pulls out the pistols enters Briah and procceds to shoot me with soul destroying bullets until I have no more more souls and he disintegrates me with a High 5-B laser]

[Alright]

Looking at my evil self "This is gonna suck isnt it?" as I finish my sentence my evil self begins chanting Briah and pulls out his guns

'Shit hes entering Briah' I think before I also begin chanting Briah and pulling out my guns as well.

[Coming from both] Farewell, brave realm of splendor; farewell, Valhalla!
Let your proud castles, towering bastions all crumble to ruin!
Farewell, resplendent pomp of the gods — farewell!
May you find rapture in your end, O race of immortals!
Briah: Niflheimr Fenriswolf!

After entering Briah we begin running and firing at each other, our bullets colliding in air and reality shifting and warping as we infinitely accelerate.

[Here we go bois... I N F I N I T E Z O O M]

"What's going on?" Looking around, he saw reality start to bend. "Oh, okay then." He went back to sitting down and reading the newspaper.

[I know this will make things difficult but can I change Jacksons appearance to an existing character?

(Also hey we gotta a page on FC/OC)]

Back