• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars part 10

[Id like to make my profile but I need a picture so it would be easier to change my dudes appearance then make a picture]

[I was gonna work on my characters profile but I took a Mary Sue test and... I cant tell if my characters a decent character or dull(kek).]

[My god tier is 0, so yeah, let's go to the second best, Frightmare. He's still 1-B.]

[Really, Nightmaricus with The Lost Tooth solos, and he's not even in the god tiers.]

[Okay, fair game. But then The Driving Force comes in.]

[Also, Frightmare would think and destroy the two.]

[Actually, nevermind, i have a part in Ultima where Frightmare does insane things.]

[It's wierd that the Supreme Darkness was able to consume a universe with the TOAA in it. Stan must have been sleeping that evening.]

[Unbound Frightmare is infinitely above 1-A foes. Also, Restricted Frightmare is 9,673,585,895,968,596-D, possibly higher.]

[SD didn't destroy a world with TOAA, part of the plot I tried to establish back when I gave the Emissary info dump is that the Old First wiped out all of reality excluding the infinitely above baseline 2A multiverse that DS and Emissary fight over. Also the GM is the only true tier 0.]

[Wow im about done with Jacksons profile and look at this,

Weaknesses: Jackson is extremely lazy and rarly takes things serious Jackson cannot swim and becomes immobilized if more than half of his body is covered in water, he must leave his light state to physically attack, he needs to create a mirror path (Yata no Kagami) in order to travel at lightspeed unless he travels in a straight path, and cannot change his course when traveling at that speed, He has a limit to how much strength and speed he can steal using Snatch, and when his time limit runs out he becomes fatigued to the point where he can no longer walk(This is later negated with the addition of Wolfgangs soul), Any technique that can fully halt Jackson (such as Time stop) can nullify Nilfheimr Fenriswolf. Jackson can be caught if he is faced with an attack he was completely unable to expect or perceive, such as a surprise attack from an ally or an opponent climbing out of his target's chest even though they were supposed to be dead, since the shock will force him to pause. When True Nilfheimr Fenriswolf is active, Jackson is in a state of uncontrollable rage, and can only be calmed down by his Dog.]

[That's a lot of weaknesses.]

[Anyways, am ithe only one a bit hyped that the Stranger is a link to two verses?]

[You should change the part about moving at light speed to traveling as light? Also, he goes berserk for things other than true Briah (such as mention of demons) so those might be worthy of mention too.]

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
[Ahriman is the most trending page on the FC/OC right now for some reason.]
[I myself looked at him a few times as reference when making Jacksons profile.

Aslo I have alot of Notable Attacks.]

Back