• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars part 10

[Oh I thought we had to kill evil us to get the souls]

I get up and walk over to the riverbank Who knew river bottoms made such great sleeping spots lol "Yeah I could use some help".

[Once we get back, BOY, do i have a speech for you.]

[Anyways, how's Jackson gonna get his soul? Will the smol lizard stop getting treated like a runt? Will the Stranger sucessfully hide that lamb sauce? FIND OUT! SAME VSBW TIME, SAME VSBW CHANNEL!]

[No one said evil you had to die them either]

[They're just guarding your soul, incapping them long enough to grab it would work just fine]

[Alright go back to my pre retcon post]

As I stumble into the temple I look up and see a soul You must be waiting for me huh.

The soul then flies into my body, giving me its powers and memories.

I drop to my knee as my body gets used to the new power "Vulkan... cool name" I say as I stand and I lift up Udrakule Dawnbringer.

As I lift Dawnbringer my body changes becoming taller(So I can actually carry Dawnbringer).

(Everyone else has had there body change so ill do it to kek)

"Somebody may smack me and shout at me for this, but i think i'm possessed or something." He said, a bit scared.

"YOU DARE SMACK M-"

The clown snapped back, and looked around.

"What was that? Excuse me, am i okay, myself?"

After my body stops growing(New height 7'7" or 235 cm I know im Big Guy) I start walking back to the group Well at least thats over with I think while walking.

"Yeah, i'm a bit scared here, guys. What if i am possessed?" He wondered, his eyes widened. Voices were in his head.

"Possessed by what? It's not like you ate any of the Darkness and if you do hear voices in your head, those are probably the remnants of your previous souls's personalities."

Spider Kaiju said:
Seeing the Spartans arm themselves with legendary weapons. Garret simply snaps his fingers and suddenly, the Spartans find themselves replaced by snails. Turning my head back to Medivh, I unleash another torrent of blows with my staff through telekinetic force. Then, should I ever find an opening in his guard and evasion, I close in, causing the staff to disappear and then conjuring the Blades of Olympus, which I use to dismember Medivh into pieces.
Your strategy works. For the most part. His close combat skills aren't terrible, but yours are better. Taking advantage of the opening created through the loss of his staff, your Blades of Olympus strike true, tearing your other self to pieces. The dismembered parts become grotesque puddles of black slime on the temple floor, frantically squirming about, seemingly in an attempt to reform.

Your strategy works. For the most part. His close combat skills aren't terrible, but yours are better. Taking advantage of the opening created through the loss of his staff, your Blades of Olympus strike true, tearing your other self to pieces. The dismembered parts become grotesque puddles of black slime on the temple floor, frantically squirming about, seemingly in an attempt to reform.

Quickly, I cast a sphere of fire into the puddle of shadow ichor, attempting to deny it rejuvenation. That would show it who's boss.

Spider Kaiju said:
Quickly, I cast a sphere of fire into the puddle of shadow ichor, attempting to deny it rejuvenation. That would show it who's boss.
The Regenerationn process is slowed immensely, but not completely. Should be more than long enough for you to retrieve your lost soul in any case.

"Well, i'm just gonna go there now." He walked off and started asking questions.

"WHO ARE YOU!? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!? DO YOU WORK FOR THE DARKNESS TOO!?"

"Woah, there, lightning lips, chill out. I'm just here to......help."

While everyone else is grabbing their souls, Griffin sees a temple that he likes the look of and portals over to it.

"OH, SH-"

HOSTLESS went invisible, hoping to avoid the others form seeing him. Though, his eyes could still be seen.

"That's just great."

"You big purple wuss." The clown replied back.

"Well, i am your demon, the haunting of your pa-OH, SWEET ROOSEVELT!" He hid off by closing his eyes, meaning he was invisible. "Hopefully they don't see me."

"Okay. My name is HOSTLESS-"

"What kind of a name is that?"

"I swear, say that again and i'll trap you in your own basement."

Back