• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars part 10

PsychoWarper said:
[Alright]
Looking at my evil self "This is gonna suck isnt it?" as I finish my sentence my evil self begins chanting Briah and pulls out his guns

'Shit hes entering Briah' I think before I also begin chanting Briah and pulling out my guns as well.

[Coming from both] Farewell, brave realm of splendor; farewell, Valhalla!
Let your proud castles, towering bastions all crumble to ruin!
Farewell, resplendent pomp of the gods — farewell!
May you find rapture in your end, O race of immortals!
Briah: Niflheimr Fenriswolf!

After entering Briah we begin running and firing at each other, our bullets colliding in air and reality shifting and warping as we infinitely accelerate.

[Here we go bois... I N F I N I T E Z O O M]
[Reposting for Monarch]

[Also heres the current meta.]

[Anyways, perhaps i should male Isla Ultima an RP.........Maybe not.]

"Okay, that's ordinary, but now my paper's gone. This is worse than that island." He said.

Your sword pierces through his back, causing a thick, black smoke, darker than any you've ever seen, to erupt from the wound. The smoke envelops your sword, traveling down the blade as it gravitates towards you. Similar chest wounds appear on several of the Spartan soldiers, the damage seemingly having been transferred to them instead. As the wizard frees himself from your weapon, repositioning himself so that he's floating above his allies, he makes a gesture with his staff. The few remaining Spartans are outfitted with legendary weapons and equipment from Kratos' past.

Seeing the Spartans arm themselves with legendary weapons. Garret simply snaps his fingers and suddenly, the Spartans find themselves replaced by snails. Turning my head back to Medivh, I unleash another torrent of blows with my staff through telekinetic force. Then, should I ever find an opening in his guard and evasion, I close in, causing the staff to disappear and then conjuring the Blades of Olympus, which I use to dismember Medivh into pieces.

((I posted, did you get this Ed??))

[Sorry @Kaiju. I wasn't sure if you wanted to do your own, and am still slightly busy. I'll try to do it later today when I'm free.]

Realizing the guns arnt working I pull out Ama no Murakumo and rush him but he does the same.

We begin clashing and striking at each other as reality bends and shapes around us attempting to makes us both faster then the other.

Each move I make he counters each move he makes I counter in a seemingly never ending cycle surronded by paradoxes

Dammit I cant seem to find an edge to end this quickly... what do I do? I think as I continue to fight.

As we are both fighting and slashing at each other we end up next to a river(hint) and begin fighting along the river.

Evil Jackson(EJ) is too focused on killing me to notice and continues his attampts to kill me, as we fight I finaly think of a way to take care of him.

This is gonna suck I think as a stab EJ(and am stab in return) and exit Briah and stab him with another light saber before throwing him(and myself into the river).

(Sry if this isnt any good im in a bit of a rush RN)

[It's been 84 yea-I mean, it's been taking a while, so seeing that come out of the blue made me fall out of my chair.]

[there are two major problems with Stand saving Psycho:

1. Standuser hasn't defeated his copy yet

2. Psycho was in a completly separate temple from Standuser, so Stand should have no way to know where he is.

Pls retcon ]

Overlord775 said:
[there are two major problems with Stand saving Psycho:
1. Standuser hasn't defeated his copy yet

2. Psycho was in a completly separate temple from Standuser, so Stand should have not way to know where he is

Pls retcon ]
[Dammit so now what I have to sit at the bottom of a river waiting for someone to pull me out]

"Well, i guess i'll just stay here." But then, he looked up from his newly-made newspapar and saw him for a second before he was gone. "......EH, PROBABLY NOTHING!"

[Hint, hint.]

PsychoWarper said:
[Shut up you Smol Lizard everyone here except a few are at least FTL meaning they can cross a planet in a second or two]
[I just want this RP to be consistent, using Out-of-character information break the immersion and we should not allow it.]

I sit at the bottom of the river waiting for someone to pull me out.

Well at least I can sleep now I think before drifting off.

I hear the sound of fighting die down near a river. I decide to go check on them in case they're injured. I fly over and notice Jackson at the bottom of a river. I pick him up and deposit him on the side of the river.

I decide to go towards the largest group of people my scanners can find.

"We should go to the castle soon, but I can't leave anyone behind!" I think to myself.

[btw i haven't gotten my soul yet... mostly because I don't want to control my clone]

"Oi, my head. I'm not feeling good." He didn't know that he had now become a part of his being.

[Hint, guys. I think Psycho knows who "he" is.]

Back