• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars part 10

[Act like the Warp gods from Wh40k where in actuality they are 1-A but in the material verse they are tier 4(this would explain why the toon could fight him)]

[True. I'll do that. Also, him and the toon are one now, so he could get stronger as he gets angrier.]

"Anyone else? No? I'll go now."

With a hand gesture, I begin pulling the past life from the pieces of black goo that once possessed Medivh. . . within several moments, I am most likely triumphant, and give a satisfied grin.

[Oh wait we can incap them enough? Then nab our souls?]

The shadow clone of myself is rebuilding pretty slowly, thanks to it being on fire and all that stuff, my plan is too....

Build a two meter thick obsidian wall around it, but before sealing the top to cover the clone, I throw a bunch of lava in the chamber.

"That should keep them down for a while."

[I guess one hour and a few more minutes is good enough for me.]

[EDIT: I'll be going now. See ya when the sun's up at 4 pm.]

**** it, Chekhov's Gun.

I whip out my phone and show it to my clone, in an attempt to MINDHAX it

A crimson shield appears above my clone's head, but is quickly shattered into iridescent lights. A light resistance pushes against my blade, and the screeching of metal cutting metal rings out into the surroundings. Blood and iron fly away from my clones body. Its heart is severed, the metal structures evaporating away as their cause spurts black blood.

A piercing wail explodes out of my other self, then an explosion follows it. Dozens of broken Phantasms detonating within.

I shadow is barely visible through the dust. Once my vision is less obscured, I look at my clone. It no longer looks like me, its hair and flesh are burnt away, holes can be found throughout its body, and everything writhes as if it were made of a swarm of ants. Bits of dark flesh begin gathering, crossing the gaps in its body in an attempt to repair them.

As the figure's body writhes, it pulls out its gun, and tries to shoot me again, but it fails. The chain of cause and affect was severed the moment I cut the bullet in its heart. It cries out once more with anger fills its voice. In its black eyes the only thing that shines is its final glint of rage.

The figure charges towards me, a sword materialized in its hand. I watch its movements, where is each footstep placed? Where and when do its muscles tense? Where are it's eyes looking? What wind up is it giving for a slash? I block the first, then step back wincing, give the opponent an inch so you can take a mile. The figure speeds up, their attacks become stronger, faster, bigger. I fight only parrying and blocking.

They slash towards my leg. I jump over it, and their sword freezes. Hidden behind my leg was a time splitting sword. For a moment, surprise colors its face. An opening! With a quick slash, its falls away. With another, so does its leg. The figure recklessly bursts towards me with its last ounce of strength. I perform a simple side step. My sword flashes and it's neck is severed.

But as the dark figure falls, it performs one final action. One final order its head gave. It grabs the stub of its missing arm, and squeezes. Black blood is sprayed onto me.

"GAH!" Pain burns out of every inch of my body the darkness touched, and my mind starts to feel hazy. My chest hurts from the pain inflicted to my souls. I can hear each of them screaming in pain in my mind.

After my head calms down a little I stand up, I can hear the voice of the soul calling me. I can't help but be pulled towards it, even though I feel weak, even though everything feels hazy, I just need to touch it. He's excited. He enjoyed watching the fight. He wants to let loose. He wants to get revenge.

I grab the orb, and the soul enters my body. Everything is going hazy.

I feel like I'm losing control. Everything goes dark.

[With all the clones Blah can make now this clone shenanigans will never end ovo]

[Also Jacksons got a pretty good mental capacity

>180000+ souls

>10000+ years of memories]

[Still don't beat Griffin's mental capacity

[> all the knowledge of almost every single person in Magi

[> Knows everything going on in the universe

[True also Griffins way smarter then Jackson is kek]

[>Jacksons Intelligence: Average]

[>Griffins Intelligence: Extremely High]

[Extraordinary Genius actually, at bare minimum. He seemingly has genius levels of knowledge on Quantum mechanics, relativity, chemistry, neurology, and engineering without even taking into account his past lives. With them added he has genius levels of intelligence in magi and nasuverse magic, which each pretty much act as several fields of science. Then take into account that he knows everything occurring in the universe at any given time, fully understands all scientific and magical laws of reality, knows how to cause fundamental alterations in their mechanics, and has however many years of experience and knowledge built up; he might very well fall into the Super Genius category.]

[Well]

[He doesn't actually have the bolded bits]

Blahblah9755 said:
[Extraordinary Genius actually, at bare minimum. He seemingly has genius levels of knowledge on Quantum mechanics, relativity, chemistry, neurology, and engineering without even taking into account his past lives. With them added he has genius levels of intelligence in magi and nasuverse magic, which each pretty much act as several fields of science. Then take into account that he knows everything occurring in the universe at any given time, fully understands all scientific and magical laws of reality, knows how to cause fundamental alterations in their mechanics, and has however many years of experience and knowledge built up; he might very well fall into the Super Genius category.]

I wonder what to do next ...

I should probably just return to the castle and wait for the others there.

yeah, i should do that

[Chemistry is just the interactions of atoms to form molecules, which Griffin's demonstrated advanced knowledge of with his matter manipulation. For neurology, he's at the level where when he became able to somewhat read minds once he could see how the neurons were firing, which would require advanced knowledge on neurology to even come close to doing. For engineering, didn't you mention early on that he had invented various things for his experiments?]

DragonEmperor23 said:
[copies Boost instead of making his own Briah or toon force. Statistics amplification >>>> toon force and reality warping confirmed]
[Wait who are you talking about Dragon?]

Hl3 or bust said:
[This shit is genuinely making me consider dropping out before I even enter

What's the point of try to have interesting powers if they're just gonna get copied?]
(If I remember right, power mimicry is only allowed under certain restricting circumstances. Shang Tsung having power mimicry is okay because it's temporary. Sometimes power mimicry is allowed if you need to do something interesting in order to gain powers, like studying someone's brain, and it can't be magical, can only be a genetic mutation or something.)

(I don't think I would allow absolute power mimicry like this.)

Back