• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars part 10

[Oh, boy, that's good. We're all gonna die.]

"I'll go in there........on second thought, maybe i shouldn't interrupt. "

"You're a wuss, ya know?"

"Who was the one afraid of the giant castle before? Huh? Who was it?"

"....Touche."

The concentrated beam of light hits the clone's Borg and begins to burn through. The clone growls and starts to concentrate his shield on the targeted area, but the beam burns through and rushes towards the clone ... only to be bent around him by the same twisted space, burning its way out through the back of the forcefield.

Griffin glares. Of course. If either of us are to win this, we'll need to remove each other's defensive spells first.

Griffin reaches out with his mind, and begins attempting to dispel the spell of twisted space on his enemy. His enemy does the same. Griffin diverts some of his attention towards repairing the spell. His enemy does the same.

Damn it damn it damn it. We're too evenly matched.

His enemy thought the same thing, though it was more the darkness's thoughts than his own. But together, they both come to the conclusion:

If I want to beat him, I need to distract him.

Two separate box portals created by each appear around their opponent, then closes in on them.

[So, Jackson's profile says that he is going to c*ckoo's nest whenever he sees demon. Does that mean every single time he sees me, he'll going to kill me? I'm technically a demon God.]

[Look up a demon from Nanatsu no Taizai, thats what he expects a demon to be like. Now if you came up and told him you where a demon god most likely]

[Ten commandments look like humans. Now that I think about it, Ahriman has a really nice demonic features like sharp teeth, blood red eyes and literally summoning demons. Eh, looks like we need to not see each other. I look like white demon Hendrickson by NNT standards.]

[retcon]

I exit from my temple and start flying back to the castle.

I wonder how Griffin is doing against the clone.

Then i use Greg's chat system to send a message to him.

"Hey Griffin, how's the fight against your clone doing ? Do you need help ?"

[Man, the sun's a TERRIBLE singer. Won't even come up for the summer opera.]

[Anyways, it seems like i didn't miss out on much, so have this.]

"GET OUT THERE!"

"Alright."

The clown went out to the castle. Ready for any signal, or he'll just hide off.

I emerge in the space of a different galaxy, along with my clone. The lack of oxygen rips my breath from my lungs, but I have transcended death, and while uncomfortable, it can't kill me. I spin breifly before uprighting myself with my flight.

A box pops up in front of me, blocking my view.

"Hey Griffin, how's the fight -

"DON'T ******* DISTRACT ME"

I swipe the box aside and teleport away, as two flaming meteors the size of small countries fly out of enormous portals on either side of where I was and collide with a soundless crash (sound doesn't travel through space after all)

I see where my clone floats in space through my Clairvoyance and with part of my focus, continue stripping away his twisted space spell as fast as he can repair it.

Then teleport to him, open about 2000 different portals throughout different points of the galaxy and close another portal in on him to send him on a very disorientating trip through space .

I get a message back

Griffin: "DON'T ******* DISTRACT ME"

"Ok, if Griffin doesn't want my help, he'll not have it."

i say with an angry tone.

Then i continue flying and i quickly reach the castle.

[Well its almost over so we should start soon, plus if we all strated GMing our own clone fights sooner it would be over already]

I get up and start heading to the castle while thinking Lets just get this out of the way so we can go back to base.

After a lengthy game of tag, I finally decide to take things seriously.

While I'm chasing the clone down the halls, I suddenly appear in front of him, but instead of a classic, 'Tag, you're it!'

I pull out my phone, the clone stares into it, now it feels a compulsive need to kill itself.

"Now.... I wonder where that soul is at."

I see The knocking at the door.

I decide to do a little prank on him and dou to my very high speed The isn't able to react to it.

Suddenly he cannot see anymore, as i have covered his face using my left paw.

I eventually make it to the soul.

"Huh, new buddy, maybe he can quite down Pinkie."

The soul enters my body, a white flash of light appears.... and I have gained a fourth soul, complete with a crown on my head.

"Oh, hey Jake. Also I can do this now."

I use four orbs to create holographs of my past souls.

"One, more orbs because reasons, and two, say hello to my past lives. Mecha Sonic, Astro Man, Atlas and Ultron."

Since I'm done here, may as well fly at 300 trillion times the speed of light towards the palace.

I see The and Jake screwing around, so I'll just play quick prank.

I stop out of their sights and use Ultimate Secret Agent to conceal myself... then I clap my hands together.

Suddenly, absolutely everything was flipped upside down.

[Why are you guys fighting again?]

I walk over to the castle by the bot and lizard, ignoring their fight and lay against the castle wall.

I stop firing.

"Alright, just let me mark this day as "National Prank The Day" on my calander. Is this going to be a reoccuring thing? What day is it?"

[@Smashor No, it's not you that are slow, it's that i'm very fast, I'm 2,93e17c.

[@Psycho not an actaul fight, just pranks ... and hugs ovo]

I reveal myself, as the only thing that isn't upside down.

"Yo."

I have a big new crown on my head.

Back