• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars: The Final Chapter Pt. 1

Did i really do the right thing...?

I contemplate shooting myself before realizing it would be super disrespectful to Realm.

I look blankly at space.

what a morally complex situation.............

i resummon Vishnu, have him fire Riot Gun, reducing all of the demons to mostly liquid paste, before desummoning him

I look at David

"What the **** man!?" I point Gae Bolg and few other thousand GoB portals appear.

"Can't you see what's happening here? Someone died! Those demons where from him. Couldn't you at least keep them around?"

"It's called a precaution, you never know if they'd just go feral without his direction."

i resummon Vishnu while rapidly teleporting away from any of the weapons

"They won't, asshole. They where summoned by him, without him they can't do shit."

I desummon Gae Bolg and portals

"Mongrel is a waste of ******* space" i quietly say.

"I don't think it's desirable to have several thousand demons floating around in space, especially since we don't know what they're capable of. I can still hear you by the way."

[Demons would either despawn or go berserk the moment Realm died, depending on what method he used to summon them.]

[Also, I don't quite like that you forced that action to kill him without giving a chance to react, especially considering that I'm both closer to him than you and have the luck stat and resistances to intercept that Gae Bolg. And literally everyone here currently resists time stop.]

[He didn't resist it, that's why i did it. Also, Ed found it fine to not react. My b on not letting you kill him. I could retcon and ask Ed, but the thread is dying. Sorry]

[This is a placeholder for where the ending scene will go, but people are talking retcons on Discord. I'll edit this post and leave a bump if there's space by the time it's all decided. Just wanted to leave this here in case someone takes the final reply.]

"Dumbass." I strike Realm in an accupoint in his chest, project a time splitting sword to shoot through his head, and activate the sealing gourd. "Like hell I'm about to kill you. Sit tight in there until we finish things up."

Sealed in a pocket dimension with his body paralyzed and his time frozen, he shouldn't be moving anytime soon.

[I didn't want to rush this but we are running out of space and I need to wrap things up for part 2.]

Kuro suddenly looks unnerved.

"Sorry, Stranger, something just happened at HQ."

He rushes out of The Stranger's room in quite a hurry.

Realm is paralyzed, frozen, and sealed simultaneously.

You aren't given much time to mourn, however. A disembodied voice echoes throughout space, mocking you.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. That wasn't the deal, Realm. Now I'll have to go back on my promise to spare them all. But-heheh, HAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU REALLY TRIED DIDN'T YOU?! NOT JUST REALM, ALL OF YOU! WELL SUCKS FOR YOU, CAUSE IT'S TOO LATE!"

The voice is a familiar one, one almost impossible to forget. Chaos's voice reverberates from inside the base.

"You really thought you could sacrifice yourself and everything would be just fine? I almost feel sorry for you. If you were just going to give up and die at the last second, you should have just let me kill you in the last universe instead of becoming a host for both me and the Emissary's fragment."

[Normally would have let people react at this point, but there's no space anyway. I can retcon any necessary actions in later if needed.]

"Now that I hold the power of one of- give me a moment."

An explosion erupts from the base, sending Kura flying outside with you all.

A black sword emmiting a terrifying malignant aura can be seen piercing through the tall Emissary's chest. Chaos, taking the form of the green Emissary, reveals himself as the sword's wielder. He removes the sword, and the tall Emissary begins to merge into him.

"Now that I hold the power of two of the Emissary's fragments, I can finally plunge everything into Darkness. And it's all thanks..."

He shifts into a form perfectly mimicking Realm's.

"To a certain neutral vessel."

He smiles.

"Still, even though Realm did try to back out of his side of the deal at the very end, I only made it this far because of him. As a little farewell gift, I'll only kill some of you."

He snaps his fingers, and [all of the characters whose players have lost interest and don't decide to come back] are torn to pieces from the inside by spontaneous mouths/claws of darkness.

"Heheh, looks like you lot are in the End Game, now."

He opens up a portal to some unknown place.

"Oh! Before I forget."

He shoots a black tendril towards Kura. It pierces through the chest, blood spurts into the empty space.

"Huh. I guess he did manage to protect you in the end after all."

Kuro stands in front of Kura, blocking her from the strike. He gives her a weary smile before getting pulled by Chaos's tendril into the portal. All the while maniacal laughter can be heard from Chaos, until it's finally cut off by the closure of the portal behind him.

The rest of you are left in space with what remains of the base, alongside an injured and mentally distraught Kura.

[I'm sorry this seems rushed and for not giving anyone a chance to intervene in any of it. I'll be asking for feedback and suggestions in the meta thread shortly.]

[Also may the fastest man take the last post.]

"Kuro!NOOO!"

He just outplayed us and killed some of my friends. That bastard. I'm going to show him why you don't poke a sleeping dragon. We need to regroup first.

I fly over to Kura and check her injuries. "Can anyone heal her?"

Back