• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this verse acceptable? Pt. 2

just normal cheating stuff
the-rock-raising-eyebrow.gif

This is simply the topic of all time. However, why are you agreeing here? Here is "question and answer" and not a crt.

Well since we already allow a series with a protagonist that is a hooker that gets powers from having sex in more explicit uncensored sex scenes (Cough, cough, https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Haru_Koyama) and a series with a protagonist that is a serial rapist that rapes in explicit uncensored sex scenes that are meant to be arousing. That also did unspeakable things to a literal 1-year-old fox. (Cough cough, https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Keyaru)

Then Rance, the rapist that rapes in a series with explicit uncensored sex should be allowed to.

That being said, we should start to consider bringing Monster Girl Quest back to this wiki but that's another topic.
But seriously, if this is allowed, I don't know what kind of nsfw isn't allowing it (obviously not counting the H 100% that were made just for this and nothing else)

There is a staff discussion for this, also the person above is wrong.

This is level 4 and while he is talking about level 3 series (Haru).

Last edited:
You guys are too much focused on plot while this factor is not only irrelevant but insignificant.

We only rate the verses based on content.

This one is probably more controversial than my last one so I'll just cut straight to it.

Would Rance be allowed on VSBW? The game is an eroge and not a nukige. It may have sex in it but it sure as hell isn't the main focus.

Rance first and foremost delivers a complex and comprehensive story with lots of character development. While some scenes may not be avoidable unlike Black Souls that shouldn't disqualify the series from profiles as it is not a sex driven game and is a lot more focused on the story and the delivery of it.

One rebuttal that I would like to tackle that may be brought up is "Well if the story isn't sex based then why is the main character Rance always sex driven?"

The main character's wants isn't what decides what the story is about. The whole point of the character Rance is he is an all around bad person and a parody on the classic JRPG hero who always finds himself in unexpected situations where he ends up doing great things such as saving the world or thwarting the invasion of a country. This aspect of Rance's character is meant to deliver on the comedic and eroge parts of the series. This does not mean the game is all about that content as it is much more story focused.

I would also like to share some official trailers/openings to help staff judge.

I am not here to argue about morality but rather if it can be on the wiki so anything about morality will be deemed derailing.

The series is mostly officially translated by MangaGamer aside from the last game in the series which is currently being officially translated.

I saw an old thread where an admin approved it, no one has ever made any pages for it though

Back