• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars: The Final Chapter Pt. 1

Dante absorbed, new po- Nani?

This music...

"OH NONONONO"

"That's it Mongrels! You have bought filth into my ears! I will bring you true power!"

Gilgamesh summons a thousand portals, all which release powerful NPs to nuke the battlefield, while also throwing NPs into the sky fissure where Megalovania is playing.

Kirby continues using sword beams.

Azencard is in fear of Megalovania.

Edwellken said:
Green Fragment Answers.

"Har, I like your style Jakey boy! Ya ain't likely to find too many weapons what can improve 'pon the level of strength you lot're already at though. I do probably know a few that may help some, but they'd be in a different universe. Could be worth goin' out and huntin' em if we find the time."
"Show me the way to that universe."

I say to high entusiasm

[@Crimson]

The NPs shot towards the fissure get deflected by one ENORMOUS bone, which tears the fissure open even further with its swing. The bone then drifts off into space, and out from the fissure steps- Not Sans? Megalovania stops playing upon this revelation. The dog teleports near you and licks your face. It doesn't seem like it wants to fight.

[@Overlord]

"Well, it'd be too dangerous to send ya without one of K's taggin' along. Besides, ain't ya tired at all? Get some rest. We'll have time fer treasure huntin' once everybody's all freshed up.

"I agree, we should do it later"

I respond to the shard.

I then go check out if Kuro and Kura, to see if they are fine and ask them about Chaos

"O-oh. Aww, you're cute, dogo." Azencard pats the Dog.

"What is the meaning of this, Mongrel!?" Gil asks.

Kirby pushes Gil into Azencard, trying to make him get absorbed.

As Azencard pets the dog he notices a zipper on its back. Suddenly, in response to Gil being pushed, the dog takes notice and pushes Gil harder, launching him several hundred meters in the other direction before teleporting out of the melee range of Kirby and Azencard.

The dog suit unzips, revealing itself to actually be Sans who is wearing Sonic's shoes over his slippers. He holds a Chaos Emerald in one hand which he shoves back into his jacket pocket. Sans gives a quick wink to the audience before abusing cinematic time to then pull a boom box out of the dog suit and turn it on, but instead of playing Megalovania, it blasts this song at earrape levels.

Azencard screams.

Kirby is unconfortable.

Gilgamesh: "YOU FILTHY DOG. MONGREL, I WILL BRING YOU TO HELL!"

A portal appears above, from it, EA falls.

"TAKE THIS, ENUMA ELISH!" He releases a blast of space time warping energy vortex at Sans the Hedgehog.

I head over to the door the two went into, I hesitate and ponder if I should knock. They seem to have a lot on their mind and were in pretty bad shock, maybe I shouldn't bother them...

Then Jake just heads in.

"I'm too worried in this war...I miss every good person in my family..." He said, before shouting at himself. "THIS IS YOU!? CRYBABEH!"

SMACK!

He hit himself, his head spinning around in a 360.

[Sorry, took a break and then got distracted by some of you buffoons on Discord (You know who you are). I'm back now.]

[@Crimson]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WDfCm4mnFM

Sansic sees the Enuma Elish and realizes being anywhere near that is a terrible idea. He takes the chaos emerald from his pocket and TPs out of there.

The beam rips through the Moon's surface, completely destroying everything around it and causing the moon to soon go boom. You should probably get out of there.

[@Overlord, Blah, Dragon]

As you step through the door you come to find a hallway similar to the one holding your own rooms, but rather than extend infinitely with endless doors, the hallway ends after about 20 meters with a single door at the end. The wall on the right side is lined with five more doors, each labeled with a metal plaque.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Oh shit. I jump the **** out, then spam teleport until i ram into Gilgamesh.

Kirby is fine.
[Can fly at MFTL+ speeds, spams teleports instead. What are you, Hans?]

Gilgamesh is absorbed.

Suddenly time is stopped. Sans throws several bones towards you, halting them in place a la Dio vs Jotaro, but gives up on this when he realizes you can both move in stopped time. He shrugs. [Yes, I intentionally wasted Sans's turn for a Jojo meme]

[@Blah]

The plaques read as follows.

First door: Kuro

Second door: Kura

Third door: Illegible (The plaque has been maliciously struck numerous times, making it almost impossible to read. The weapon was likely a baton.)

Fourth door: Shira

Fifth door: Shiro

"Well, guess I'm all alone!" He then walked towards the nearest wall and started slamming his head. He got some....enjoyment out of it? Yes. His own self-abuse was amusing to him. This is the reason they call him the Stranger.

[ovo]

Alright, only one left. I laugh at the JoJoke before spamming weapons from GoB at Sans.

I then go to Kirby and give him a big hug, trying to absorb him.

"White?" I quietly mutter. An image of Kura and Kuro with lighter hair and a white suit and costume appear in my mind. I quickly stop thinking about that, and hear Silas' knock.

I watch Silas, and listen carefully for anything on the other side of any of the doors. I feel that disturbing Kura may have been a mistake, it might have been better to talk to Kuro first, but we'll see.

[@Crimson]

Using the chaos emeralds, Sans transforms into SUPER SANSIC. Ignoring the spam weapons as they harmlessly bounce off of him, he grabs hold of Azencard using telekinesis, thereby preventing successful hug delivery, and attempts to fling him directly into a Gasterblaster as it charges its beam.

[@Blah and Dragon]

There is no response to the knocking on Kura's door. The sound of flowing water from a stream or fountain can be heard coming from the other side.

I create a large stone pillar, and begin imbuing it with magic to create an artifact. I "program" the pillar with the "blueprint" of my body so that it can detect when my biological construction suffers significant levels of change (significant, such as having an arm cut off or a hole blown in my. Change as small and gradual as natural growth is unaffected). Next I program the pillar with my in my space-time displacement spell to automatically activate when this detection is triggered. Finally, I link the pillar from Kamui to me via my right eye's Sharingan.

The end result is that so long as my right eye and the Pillar remain undamaged, any significant instance of damage done to my physical body is immediately displaced to some other solid matter within the nearby environment.

[ok so is everyone back at the place and relaxing or there are fights happening?

While the other two check Kura i decide to check Kuro.

I knock on the door of Kuro's room with the back of my paw.

[@Crimson]

You teleport out of the first Gaster blast, but are quickly surrounded by more. Each time one is dodged, it is replaced by another. The continuous spam of Gasterblasters makes it very inconvenient to hug properly.

[@Blah and Dragon]

The door opens. Through it, you see green grass and a blue sky. The door seems to be located on top of a hill, at the foot of which is a beautiful looking house of moderate size. A river flows to the left side of the house and past the hill. An apple tree sits to your left at the top of the hill. To the right is a large field of green grass, which cuts into a forest after about a Kilometer. The forest extends into the horizon.

[@Overlord]

There is no response to the knock on Kuro's door. Nothing can be heard coming from the other side.

You teleport into outer space. Realm's demons can be seen floating around. Some of them stare at you.

Dammit, pocket dimension sheninigans agai

I teleport back in the base and try to enter in the normal way, by opening the door.

[@Dragon whose powers give you which senses again?]

[@Crimson]

The Gaster lasers are un-succable and Kirby gets hit while trying to inhale. They do practically no damage to him however. The spam continues.

[@Overlord]

The door leads to a surprisingly simple yet classy livingroom. A lit fireplace sits at the adjacent wall, burning with a blueish flame. A painting of 5 individuals on a grassy hill rests above it. Mounted on the wall to your left is the head of some unrecognizable monster. A weapon rack holding various archaic weapons sits by the wall to your right. There's a couch near the center of the room, next to a table which holds a few adornments along with a deck of cards. There are two more doors, one to your left and one your right, as well as a staircase leading up behind the wall of the fireplace.

Kirby is pissed.

He enters the Beam copy ability and fires a massive beam energy blast at Sans.

Azencard teleports to Kirby and tries yet again to hug him.

I realize i'm too big to move inside the room without breaking anything.

So i use the shapeshifting ability Greg had gave me to turn in to a small chibi version of myself.

I then go check what's inside the first door to my right.

[ Natsu can smell and Hear for a kilometer, Issei can see for several kilometers, and Toshiro can energy sense in something that varies from Country to Continent size]

[@Dragon]

The apples smell really good [If Silas likes apples. Potent is the word I'd use otherwise]. The scent of abundant wildlife emanates from inside the forest, which also extends as far as you can see. No other life can be sensed.

[@Crimson]

Sans dodges the beam and quickly uses telekinesis to move Azencard away from Kirby. He's starting to look somewhat nervous. The Gaster spam continues, becoming harder and harder to dodge.

[@Overlord]

The door on the right leads to a conjoined kitchen and dining room. The kitchen shows signs of occasional use. A single washed dish sits by the sink on a drying rack. There is a cutting board on the counter, with a single knife laid next to it. A piece of paper is taped to the wall above it.

The dining room looks lived in. It's styled for a medium sized family. There's a single door on the side opposite side from where the kitchen is. It's placed where one would normally find the front door of a house.

[Back in the lobby]

Realm stares through the large window into space, wearing a melancholic expression. He seems to have a lot on his mind.

Azencard gets behind Kirby, who uses Mirror to create a reflective barrier to protect from the spam.

Azencard, once more, tries to hug Kirby for absorbtion.

Back