• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars: The Final Chapter Pt. 1

I'm laying on the couch.

"Man, I remember when I first came here. I was almost the last, if not the last person here. I dug that hole outside when I found the gem. We've come a long way since then."

[@Crimson]

As continuous beams reflect from outside the barrier, the two of you are finally able to share a tender hug. Kirby smiles at you warmly as he begins to glow and be absorbed into you.

The Gaster spam stops.

[@Overlord]

As you go through the door, you surprisingly find yourself back in the hallway where you started. You're in front of Kuro's room.

[@Dragon]

There's no response.

[Not much

Crimson is fighting sans the hedgehog

i am exploring Kuro's room

Blah and Dragon are exploring Kura's room]

[I'm just gonna say I'm in the main room silently observing

somehow absolutely noone notices cause ULTIMATE SECRET AGENT YO]

"HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed before accidentally kicking the wall, tipping over. He then laughed more, gasping for air as he started rolling around like someone flattening pizza dough. He felt free for once.

As i absorb Kirby, i laugh.

I look at Sans "Hey mongrel, you will regret standing between our hugs!" Seems i got a bit of the blond guy's smugness.

I open a hundred gates from which NPs fly into Sans's direction, while spamming lasers at him with the Great Sacret Treasures.

Overlord775 said:
I re-enter Kuro's home and go back to the main room.

I check what's inside the second door to the right.
[Oh. I definitely worded the previous description wrong. There's only one door on the right wall and one on the left.]

As you enter back through the door you actually find yourself where you started in the living room rather than where you exited.

[@Dragon]

The door opens. The inside is just as beautiful as the exterior. It's warm and well furnished. The first thing that catches your eye is what appears to be a mannequin, completely devoid of color, standing in the center of the room. It's striking a strange pose, almost like a fighting stance you've never seen before.

There's a bar to your right, shelves stocked with what is presumably several types of alcohol. There's a glass sitting on the counter filled about half way with a red liquid. Behind the bar is another door. On the other side of the room are stairs leading up.

[@Crimson]

Sans fires off his own bone danmaku to deflect some of the NPs while narrowly avoiding the lasers. Suddenly, he begins to accelerate as a golden aura envelops him. He circles around while still dodging, and starts flying directly towards you.

Seeing the manequin, I mimic its fighting stance, and begin thinking through the most efficient ways to attack, defend, and move from the position would be, seeing if I can gain any new insight to unarmed combat or my sword fighting.

I stop time to see if that does anything.

[If it stops him]

I use the Crash ability to cause a giant and powerful explosion.

[If it doesn't]

I try to dodge to the side.

"Hoo wee, that was fun. Anybody?" He started getting scared. "Come on, you have to admit....Please, I wanna be with you guys."

"You know..."

I create a portal on the floor and a portal above that and making the Stranger start falling infinitely

A scream was heard as he started running, breaking the loop at the right time as he ran in circles. 096 was awakened again.

[@Blah]

The stance is new to you, but doesn't seem to be any more efficient than the techniques you already know. It seems like it would be the most compatible with the use of a rapier.

A holographic window appears in front of the mannequin. It reads:

"Would you like to challenge?"

"[Yes]"

"[No]"

[@Crimson]

He doesn't resist.

He tried increasing speed, but couldn't. The potion had a big effect on him. He was still growling like a dog, though.

It's been a long time since I found a sword stance that neither I nor any of my past lives recognized. I produce a rapier, enter the stance, and say "en garde", as I select "[Yes]".

[@Dragon]

The stairs spiral upwards directly into a single tidy bedroom. The bed is king sized, and has been kept very neat. There's a cute stuffed bear on top of it. You soon hear a robotic voice coming from downstairs.

[@Blah]

A tiny bulb appears on the mannequin's forehead, producing dim red laser that traces over your body, scanning your form and outline. A metallic voice resounds from the bulb.

"STATUS, VERIFIED. CHALLENGER: NOT KURA. NOT KURO. CHALLENGER: UNKNOWN. RREVERTING SETTINGS. REVERTING COMBAT MEMORY."

The mannequin snaps upright, to a straight position. The laser continues to scan you.

"CONDITIONS SET TO: 'GUEST'. STATUS, VERIFIED. CHALLENGER WISHES TO EXPERIENCE: SWORD FORM#39587. RESTORING COMBAT SETTINGS."

The mannequin resumes its previous stance, an exotic looking rapier manifests in its hand. The laser continues scanning.

"STATUS, VERIFIED. STRENGTH ANALYZED. SETTING DIFFICULTY: HARD. SWITCHING TO APPROPRIATE LOCATION."

You are teleported high into the sky along with the mannequin onto a transparent glass-like barrier. The house, river, and forest can all be seen far below. The laser stops scanning.

"VERIFICATION COMPLETE. INITIATING COMBAT MODE. Good luck."

The voice abruptly changed to a rather normal sounding one on the last line. The android charges towards you, delivering a swift piercing attack in your direction.

[@Crimson]

Time resumes after your slashes connect. Sans takes the full brunt of all of your attacks, sending him flying and knocking him out of super mode. Depowered, he simply floats there, exhausted. Not attacking, not fleeing. He looks at you with a defeated, but satisfied expression, waiting for you to deliver the finishing blow.

I go down stairs and see that Blane is gone.

Looks like he's having fun with the robot. I guess Kura isn't here.

I leave the house and head into the forest.

Edwellken said:
[Oh. I definitely worded the previous description wrong. There's only one door on the right wall and one on the left.]

As you enter back through the door you actually find yourself where you started in the living room rather than where you exited.
[Yeah, sure, you totally weren't just too lazy to describe 4 rooms ovo]

I enter the door on the left

Back