• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Vs. Golden King: The redux

Bobsican

He/Him
As the match only got closed by getting old, I think I can just remake it.

The guys with golden stuff want to see who kills each other first.

Both at tier 5, speed not equalized.

The nazi: 1 (Warren Valion)

The black spiky thing: 0

Incon: 0

Reinhard Tristan Eugen Heydrich render by HIT IT (revision)
Longinuslanze!

Totepp
(death noises)

Is there something new to discuss that the past thread didn´t take care of?

Tony di bugalu said:
Ok, The King glares to Reinhard but since he has the spear he gets mindhaxed while Reinhard just regens back to life :v
Would mindhaxing the Golden King stop the glare though?

If it does, then I vote Reinhard FRA.

Warren Valion said:
The problem, as the other thread said, is that Hardrein HARDly has any time to take out the spear before being glared, however.

"The problem with this is Reinhard literally doesn't have time to "show", pull out or do anything because all of Rosenkreuz's slaps are instaneous and that's literally the first thing he does in combat."

Bobsican said:
Warren Valion said:
The problem, as the other thread said, is that Hardrein HARDly has any time to take out the spear before being glared, however.
Reinhard already has his spear in his hand and has summoned his castle before the start of a fight.

He doesn't need to "whip it out" at the start of the fight, as he already did that before the fights starts.

Huh, it seems that part wasn´t properly discussed in the past thread.

Any thoughts?

Warren Valion said:
Reinhard already has his spear in his hand and has summoned his castle before the start of a fight.

He doesn't need to "whip it out" at the start of the fight, as he already did that before the fights starts.
If he has Gladsheimr out does that mean he soul rips too?

What? No he doesn't

Actually not 1-A mindhax but adaptability. He will eventually reach 1-A due to his nature

Rosenkreuz incaps for the same reasoning as the other thread. GK erases continuously using GDH for instant slaps or GotR for passive gazes which leave Reinhard unable to make an action.

No the 5-B Reinhard key as of IkaBey can't reach 1-A, this is pre Ougon Rensei.

I think Reinhard has 1-A mindhax resistance, but I'm not sure if he has 1-A mindhax.

You'd have to ask ALRF.

Schnee One said:
He doesn't
He might actually.

ALRF and I were talking about it on a thread.

Talking about how Reinhard no sells the effect of Mercury that Mercurius has, while other characters have either been driven to animalistic rage or are in pain/uncomfortable in his presence.

That has nothing to do with my post, and even discussing it I still find it to be an outlier as the other members, while uncomfortable, were still somewhat resisting his presence

Schnee One said:
That has nothing to do with my post, and even discussing it I still find it to be an outlier as the other members, while uncomfortable, were still somewhat resisting his presence
Reinhard can´t die so long Mercurius is alive, so harming him with it would be controversial, which means that it´s likely just an special case that shouldn´t be applied as actual resistance.

>I say that Reinhard might have 1-A mindhax resistance

>You say he doesn't

>I explain it

>You say it is resistance, not potency

>I show you the post that says that's what I was saying

>You say, "That has nothing to do with my post"

Ok...?

And IIRC, the only people who felt "uncomfortable in his presence" where the Einherjar, which is "part of Reinhard", so it wouldn't be too outrageous. I think there was something else about Wilheim, after being boosted by Reinhard, had the effect of Mercury evade his mind, hurting/destroying him or something. So the feat is kind of consistent.

As I said, it is better to ask ALRF about it. He's far more knowledgeable than me. I'm remembering what a discussion from a while ago on a single thread that I barely remember.

Back