• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
So they only connection is the fact that both of them have most of they characters traits being "In love with this guy, but like, Loyal to a T"

Sakura is 8-B key
They fight on the Uninhabited Island from Classroom of the Elite.
Both bloodlust
They start 300 meters apart

Votes:
Sakura is a cursed name in Anime fr:

This girl gets bullied A LOT on source material: Kazuma_kuwabara, Fezzih_007, SatellaTheWoE, DavidTPPM, Peppersalt43, Shyster, V999
073869e4009f0b67be343daf54fddfc062cc41c4.jpg

Last edited:
Doesn't Sakura have literally nothing to attack Rem with aside frkm her punches while Rem can just pound her to death from a distance, freeze her to death or sleel manip her?

I would like to see some of Sakuras wincon otherwise i think this might be a stomp

Doesn't Sakura have literally nothing to attack Rem with aside frkm her punches while Rem can just pound her to death from a distance, freeze her to death or sleel manip her?

I would like to see some of Sakuras wincon otherwise i think this might be a stomp
For starter, they in a forest, so Sakura, as a ninja, have the terrain advantage. Speed is unequal, so Sakura is a little faster. And she have her paralysis jutsu, so she can jump in the trees, dodge Rem attacks, uses the Paralysis jutsu, and stab Rem with a Knife.

For starter, they in a forest, so Sakura, as a ninja, have the terrain advantage. Speed is unequal, so Sakura is a little faster.
Actually it says rhat Sakura is just barely or below supersonic so Rem is faster
And she have her paralysis jutsu, so she can jump in the trees, dodge Rem attacks, uses the Paralysis jutsu, and stab Rem with a Knife.
True but its ooc and she is pretty ineffective in combat it seems, i havent ever seen her use it on any ninja. And also Rem can easily heal from a knife wound

True but its ooc and she is pretty ineffective in combat it seems, i havent ever seen her use it on any ninja. And also Rem can easily heal from a knife wound
They both bloodlust. And Sakura have a calc for her speed, while Rem don't have one, so she basically baseline.

Last edited:
Actually it says rhat Sakura is just barely or below supersonic so Rem is faster
Sakura scales to a calc that puts her at like Mach 1,18 so she's slightly faster than baseline supersonic. And she uses shunshin to blitz her opponents in character (her fight with Ino)
Sakura in character would use clones as diversion to close the distance (her fight with the sound genin) and then attack with a kunai.
Rem can just pound her to death from a distance, freeze her to death or sleel manip her?
How does her sleep manip work? Because Sakura resisted Kabutos sleep genjutsu which was an A rank technique.

Also how is Rem in terms of skill? Because Sakura is still a trained shinobi from birth.

Also does anything stop Sakura from just sneaking up on Rem (stealth mastery since they're far away in a forest) and blitzing her in any potential direct combat (shunshin)?

Sakura in character would use clones as diversion to close the distance (her fight with the sound genin) and then attack with a kunai.
I don't think using clones would be effective, since Rem have experience fighting a large number of opponents. She also have her Ice magic, which she can create varies Ice Spears to attack from a distânce and hit multiple targets at once.
Also how is Rem in terms of skill? Because Sakura is still a trained shinobi from birth.
She fairly skilled, she can fight multiple enemies at once, and defeats all of them just using her flair.
She can fight this guy, too. Looks at his Inteligence section.
Because Rem is the stronger one of the two, she naturally have the advantage in combat, and her flair have spikes, so If Sakura gets hit, It would prove to be very fatal.
Also does anything stop Sakura from just sneaking up on Rem (stealth mastery since they're far away in a forest) and blitzing her in any potential direct combat (shunshin)?
Rem have instinctive action, so she could react to the attack. And she have regeneration, so It would need more than one stab Knife to defeat her.

Last edited:
I don't think using clones would be effective, since Rem have experience fighting a large number of opponents. She also have her Ice magic, which she can create varies Ice Spears to attack from a distânce and hit multiple targets at once.
Clones should definitely be effective at least to catch her offguard once, especially with a sneak attack since Sakura used them even against people who specifically had knowledge on the ability. And as I've said, Sakura won't fight at long range. If she does she'll only do so to catch Rem offguard with substitution jutsu to get close and slice her throat.
She fairly skilled, she can fight multiple enemies at once, and defeats all of them just using her flair.
She can fight this guy, too. Looks at his Inteligence section.
Because Rem is the stronger one of the two, she naturally have the advantage in combat, and her flair have spikes, so If Sakura gets hit, It would prove to be very fatal.
So there shouldn't be a big difference in skill. But Sakura being faster + having shunshin and clones should have a noticeable advantage in close range combat. Also I can't find the values they scale to, can you show me those?
Rem have instinctive action, so she could react to the attack. And she have regeneration, so It would need more than one stab Knife to defeat her.
So range blitzing should be out of question but how good is her IA? Sakura could range blitz Ino with shunshin who she was basically equal in speed to. Unless her IA is really busted Sakura just gets close and still blitzes with shunshin. It should be even more noticeable blitz than against Ino since Sakura has an almost 20% speed advantage against Rem. Also how does her regen work? I read how good mid-low regen is and I feel like it wouldn't be enough for a kunai to the neck. Especially not multiple.

Rems only win cons seem to be from a long range and Sakura would just close the range through stealth mastery and clone diversions. Unless Rem has like, a massive durability advantage I don't see her beating Sakura.

Clones should definitely be effective at least to catch her offguard once ,especially with a sneak attack since Sakura used them even against people who specifically had knowledge on the ability.
I just saying that not gonna be effective at all, since Rem can deal with clones very easy, so that gonna bê effective at all.
And as I've said, Sakura won't fight at long range.
You never said that🤔
If she does she'll only do so to catch Rem offguard with substitution jutsu to get close and slice her throat.
Unless she can close the 200 meters distance in one second, i think Rem range spam Sakura would happen way more often to he Win this.
So there shouldn't be a big difference in skill.
There is, yes. Sakura really don't have any skill feats comparable to Rem. I just in my phone, so i can't post more of her skill feats.
And Sakura really don't have much going for her in combat.
But Sakura being faster + having shunshin and clones should have a noticeable advantage in close range combat.
Not really, since as i said, Rem can deal with big numbers of enemies just Fine. She also have her Analytical prediction to predict Sakura attacks and can create Ice barriers to block attacks.
Also I can't find the values they scale to, can you show me those?
Sakura is either 12.2 tons, or she heavily downscale for 18.58 tons.
Rem is 27.66 Tons.
So range blitzing should be out of question but how good is her IA? Sakura could range blitz Ino with shunshin who she was basically equal in speed to. Unless her IA is really busted Sakura just gets close and still blitzes with shunshin.
Is not really that impressive, It allowed her to react to attacks using her instict.
Also how does her regen work?
Here
Rems only win cons seem to be from a long range and Sakura would just close the range through stealth mastery and clone diversions.
Rem also have the Lifting strenght advantage, so If she catch Sakura, she can just pummel her to Death.

Sakura scales to a calc that puts her at like Mach 1,18 so she's slightly faster than baseline supersonic. And she uses shunshin to blitz her opponents in character (her fight with Ino)
She downscales from Ley Batenkaitos who is comparable to Roy Alphard who caught Subarus whip which should be atleast mach 2 but is probably a lot faster in his teeth extremely causally

Also her morningstar should be way faster than something like Subarus whip due to mass and it being longer so there is that too. I havent gotten that calced anywhere but i can comfortably say that Rem is faster than Sakura
She fought with multiple trained witch cultists and defeated them pretty easily, she also briefly kept up with Ley Batenkaitos who as Fezzih already mentioned is pretty broken in terms of skills alone, she has IA and AP which already gives her a major skill advantage against Sakura.

I would actually like you to send me some sakura skill feats because personally i dont remember a single useful feat she has in combat atleast

She downscales from Ley Batenkaitos who is comparable to Roy Alphard who caught Subarus whip which should be atleast mach 2 but is probably a lot faster in his teeth extremely causally
She don't really downscale for Ley trought. Like, techinically she does, but is not his speed value she downscale.
Also her morningstar should be way faster than something like Subarus whip due to mass and it being longer so there is that too. I havent gotten that calced anywhere but i can comfortably say that Rem is faster than Sakura
Yeah, that's not accepted on her page yet, so we can't use here.
I actually have doubts about this logic, but i gonna keep quiet.

Last edited:
She don't really downscale for Ley trought. Like, techinically she does, but is not his speed value she downscale.
I=
Fezzih this chain still works though and its the closest thing we have to a valid speed quantifier for BHRam 😭
Yeah, that's not accepted on her page yet, so we can't use here.
the classic indeed
I actually have doubts about this logic, but i gonna keep quiet.
if you study torque then you probably already have read about this, the longer the arc the faster the object at the tip
Which is why swords are considered faster than hands

Idk anything about Rem but if she's actually both stronger and faster while having a wider range of abilities + ranged abilities starting from distance then this is a ridiculous stomp lmao. It's basically a grown man with a gun vs a kid with a knife 💀

Idk anything about Rem but if she's actually both stronger and faster while having a wider range of abilities + ranged abilities starting from distance then this is a ridiculous stomp lmao. It's basically a grown man with a gun vs a kid with a knife 💀
She not faster or have a wider range of abilities.

She not faster or have a wider range of abilities.
Satella said she scales to mach 2 (almost 2x faster than Sakura) and has freeze manip, healing, and ranged weapon with spikes. Also her IR seems like it could counter a blitz attempt from Sakura. Her only potential wincon is stealth. But idk if Rems IR doesn't counter offguard attacks as well.

I would actually like you to send me some sakura skill feats because personally i dont remember a single useful feat she has in combat atleast
Its not really skill but more so battle IQ. She could take on the 2 sound genin at once just thanks to substitution jutsu and her battle IQ. Sound genin were skilled enough to take down Lee and while Sakura isn't necessarily as skilled as he is (duh) she makes up for it with her IQ. Her use of substitution jutsu, traps, and shunshin, could have definitely allow her clean W if she was not slower.

As for sheer skill she graduated from the academy which means she has basic taijutsu training.

Satella said she scales to mach 2
She don't scale to march 2.
and has freeze manip
As far i aware, she never actually use her Ice Manipulation to freeze people, just mostly for creating Ice weapons.
Also her IR seems like it could counter a blitz attempt from Sakura.
No not really too.
Her only potential wincon is stealth. But idk if Rems IR doesn't counter offguard attacks as well.
She could probally use her Paralysis jutsu too.
For starter, they in a forest, so Sakura, as a ninja, have the terrain advantage. Speed is unequal, so Sakura is a little faster. And she have her paralysis jutsu, so she can jump in the trees, dodge Rem attacks, uses the Paralysis jutsu, and stab Rem with a Knife.

Last edited:
Rem should scale from mach 2 (Subaru's whip being an utter joke), that's where pretty much all of the the supersonics scale from afaik.
Her AP would be ~13.83 tons in base, ~27.66 tons in her Oni form.

Her ice manip cannot freeze people due to being water magic instead of fire magic like Emilia, but her water magic does let her put people to sleep as well as heal her own wounds. It does let her mess with people's blood though.

Her combat skill is pretty good too, having the analytical prediction to know where to dodge attacks too fast for her to follow, and at least usable instinctive reactions. She also has ESP that lets her sense changes in forests.

Back