• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Removing immeasurable lifting strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lifting strength = amount of Mass that a individual can lift.

Mass is dimensionless and so treated same for all dimensions of reality, there is no such thing as aleph 1, aleph 2 amount of mass as has been described by our FAQ. At best you'll reach singularity that's all as one can compress all of it to 0d.

Can anyone explain to me then why immeasurable lifting strength exists? There is no such thing as infinite mass in relation to infinite 3 dimensional mass, mass is unrelated to dimensions.

One thing more I would like to clarify, it's not a AP or SS thread as both of them are verse dependent rather than irl unlike Lifting strength as no character even in fiction can show any feat regarding lifting strength beyond infinite. So immeasurable lifting strength is purely based of assumption and is entirely UNNEEDED.

Staff Only

Last edited:

Mass is dimensionless and so treated same for all dimensions of reality, there is no such thing as aleph 1, aleph 2 amount of mass as has been described by our FAQ. At best you'll reach singularity that's all.

Can anyone explain to me then why immeasurable lifting strength exists? There is no such thing as infinite mass in relation to 3 dimensional space that holds infinite mass.

Note: It's not about attack potency and whatnot but only lifting strength.
It is what it is 🫡

It is what it is 🫡
919841324654526464.png

Last edited:
Lifting should peak at infinite at most, even if you define 4-D as containing an uncountable infinite amount of snapshots with observable universe amounts of mass this can only be translated as lifting X mass for an infinite amount of time.

Lifting should peak at infinite at most, even if you define 4-D as containing an uncountable infinite amount of snapshots with observable universe amounts of mass this can only be translated as lifting X mass for an infinite amount of time.
True

Mass is dimensionless and so treated same for all dimensions of reality, there is no such thing as aleph 1, aleph 2 amount of mass as has been described by our FAQ. At best you'll reach singularity that's all as one can compress all of it to 0d.

Can anyone explain to me then why immeasurable lifting strength exists? There is no such thing as infinite mass in relation to infinite 3 dimensional mass, mass is unrelated to dimensions.
I'd say, logically, I'd disagree.

The mass of a 1-D object would be unfathomably light, same with a 2-D object, as it is an infinitesimal slice of any material.

Even the heaviest material in the world (Maybe Element 381 if we were to somehow force it to be stable) would way an infinitely small weight.

Logically, the same would apply to any Higher dimensional weight too, in that it would weigh an unfathomably massive amount virtue of it having an extra dimension which exceeds our own, like having a 2-D being trying to hold up my 3-D weight, it would be infinitely more heavy than anything that 2-D being had ever lifted by sheer virtue of the fact I am not an infinitesimal slice of something.

The mass of a 1-D object would be unfathomably light, same with a 2-D object, as it is an infinitesimal slice of any material.

Even the heaviest material in the world (Maybe Element 381 if we were to somehow force it to be stable) would way an infinitely small weight.

Logically, the same would apply to any Higher dimensional weight too, in that it would weigh an unfathomably massive amount virtue of it having an extra dimension which exceeds our own, like having a 2-D being trying to hold up my 3-D weight, it would be infinitely more heavy than anything that 2-D being had ever lifted by sheer virtue of the fact I am not an infinitesimal slice of something.
But we don't do dimensional tiering.

There is no 1D or 2D mass bro, mass is independent of dimensions, you can just compress all of mass in whatever dimensions they are to 0 or to 1D, their density will change but mass will remain same that is infinite mass. So that doesn't matter.

But we could change immeasurable lifting strength in terms of higher infinities. If that made sense :/
That will may be become a part of stricking strength or AP but lifting can only be done with mass as even higher realities aren't object or anything to lift neither they will logically fall under something which can contribute to lifting strengt in anyway.

Last edited:

d=m/v where d is density, m is mass and v is volume, and 2 factors for getting density are dimensionless quantities.

One thing more I would like to clarify, it's not a AP or SS thread as both of them are verse dependent rather than irl unlike Lifting strength as no character even in fiction can show any feat regarding lifting strength beyond infinite. So immeasurable lifting strength is purely based of assumption.

While it's true that mass is a scalar, higher dimensional beings would have mass infinitely higher than anything 3D simply due to having 4D and above volume compared to ours

Cause Mass = Volume / Density, so unless the density is 0, anything 4D and above would have infinite mass in our 3D units.

This is also the reason 2D things like Shadows and Reflections have 0 mass, because their volume is effectively 0 compared to our units of measurments

I think that Immeasurable lifting strength is incorrect though since we can still measure higher dimensional mass. It'd just be uncountably infinite or whatever

Immeasurable LS exists for the same reason we have tiers above High 3-A despite the fact that energy is a dimensionless quantity and there is no such thing as more infinite energy/power.
Physics doesn't extend beyond infinite power, but we do.

Immeasurable LS exists for the same reason we have tiers above High 3-A despite the fact that energy is a dimensionless quantity and there is no such thing as more infinite energy/power.
Physics doesn't extend beyond infinite power, but we do.
True, it's Slipped my mind just realised it few minutes before. I was thinking quite straight. This thread can be closed.
1009763858191220836.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back