• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rescaling the DBZ characters from Frieza's small star level feat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I modified King Cold's profile as well. Are there any other characters that should be adjusted from this? I think that Goten and Trunks were previously scaled from Android 18 for example.

Someone actually brought up a question on wanting to have the two upgraded by powerscaling from A. 18, yeah...

I think that they probably should be upgraded to Large Star level from being able to fight her, yes.

Yes, Cooler as well.

Should we scale any other movie characters from this?

Broly should probably be upgraded, yes.

Also fixed Bojack. Other movie characters are rated far too high to matter.

Are all of them at least as strong as Frieza? If so, they should probably be scaled to Goku and the other characters as their power levels were at the time, whether Frieza saga or Cell saga.

@Lord Kavpeny So, should I adjust Goten and Trunks to the same levels as Android 18?

@Antvasima: Yes, it would logically be extremely unlikely that Goten and Trunks, being less than Large Star level, are able to put up a fight against Android 18 (although DBZ is not the most logical Verse).

That said, they should be rated Large Star level as Super Saiyans only, and Star level in base.

Also, I can make the upgrades instead, if you don't mind.

@Tzula Please immediately and permanently stop derailing threads and writing nonsense. Thank you.

Emm...sorry to bother with this, but the note on Frieza's page still needs to be removed, and also Vegeta's first note too.

TheArcosian said:
yes Cooler baby and thank you haha Cooler got again stronger muhahaha Ultraman you will lose hahaha
lol yeah the upgrades are nice

Lord Kavpeny said:
@Antvasima: Yes, it would logically be extremely unlikely that Goten and Trunks, being less than Large Star level, are able to put up a fight against Android 18 (although DBZ is not the most logical Verse).
That said, they should be rated Large Star level as Super Saiyans only, and Star level in base.

Also, I can make the upgrades instead, if you don't mind.
well, if that were a death match, 18 would have killed those 2, she was just surprised that an opponent, which was an ordinary human would be capable of putting up even a tiny resistance

but yes, they wud still be large star level at max

I believe the purpose of this thread is concluded. Thread lock then, Antvasima?

@Yukibossman1: You had better have a good reason for such a nonsensical post. If not, kindly remain silent.

It depends. I heard that there were a few more movie characters that might need to be updated. I told him to ask you directly though.

Okay. Then I will close this thread.

Pardon me for reopening this thread, but I have reservations about placing base Goten and Trunks at Star level. I don't recall anything ever suggesting they were above first from Frieza in their base forms, let alone final form Frieza; only that they were above him as Super Saiyans. Frankly, the kids are nearly featless; it's Gotenks that got all the hype.

@Uncle well they would literally have to be, otherwise their super saiyan forms wouldn't even defeat 50%Final form frieza.

Going by the Super Saiyan multipliers, yes?

I question the validity of those numbers sometimes, but they're all we have to try and statistically guage the strength of these characters.

Unclechairman said:
Going by the Super Saiyan multipliers, yes?
I question the validity of those numbers sometimes, but they're all we have to try and statistically guage the strength of these characters.
them combined together can put a bit of a fight against 18, and 18 is large star level, in their base, i think they shud be star level or maybe small star+

i think small star+ works fine too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back