• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revision in the Digimon World Hierarchy

11, I think.

"Some Upgrades would include Mother Eater and the CS cast. However, this is their feat alone. We aren't going to scale all 2-A's to them. That would be bad and a big no in my book."

This includes Alphamon right?

Me and Ex are discussing feats. If the layers are accepted then many feats will be re-examined with this context in mind and all ""Destroying or effecting the Digital World" feats will be evaluated on whether the context involved the entire layered system, or just the Physical layer. I am panicking right now due to the feats, so bear with me here.

Yggdrasil's realm would be 10-D. So anything below would be 9-D or below. Ex's blog will post soon and we are going to need to get this information evaluated as well...I don't want this crap to be controversial when we make the thread (hence my panicking).

Ex will tell you that the 4 Holy Beasts are killing me...

Back