• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revisions to X (Sonic.exe)

So, I made a new profile for Exe (so when the revisions are accepted I'll just have to copy and paste xd).

Since I found this image where JC shows different X shapes and other things, I decided to do a revision to the profile. I also added the image to the gallery, added images of the different exe forms at the beginning of the profile, some decorative images next to their quotes, etc.

Regarding the review of his skills:

- Added Aura for its True.exe form, which has an aura that distorts reality at a range of 13 inches.

- Added Intangibility, True Flight, and Durability Negation in the form of Dark Matter.exe, since it flies, passes through objects and just touching it will severely damage you (I was sure this is some kind of "Damage Manipulation" but I don't think we have that ability listed on this wiki.

- Changed his "Flight" to "Flight Restricted" since in any form other than Dark Matter.exe needs his boots to fly.

- I added Hacking because of this:

- His Dark Matter.exe form is the physically weakest form of X, and the True.exe form is the most powerful form. I did tweak his level a bit based on those statements, though I didn't change his speed, as this seems to just speak to his strength and power.

- To his Illusion Creation I added that he can create ethereal illusions of him as Dark.exe, and also in the Biography it is said that he can create illusions.

- I removed the "likely far higher" from his speed because I have no idea why that's there, he's just far superior to Alan, so "At least Superhuman" is fine.

- Added to Corruption that exe's power over reality can be used to corrupt, and in case of True.exe it can corrupt and twist the very fabric of reality.

- To his Standard Equipment I added his teeth, claws and anti-gravity boots.

- I added Smoke Manipulation, since in the first story he appears in front of Knuckles surrounded by black smoke.

- I added a weakness, and that is that in his Dark Matter.exe form he has an animal behavior because his only desire is to protect himself.

Edit: Black Hole Creation and Resistence to Gravity Manipulation will probably need to be removed as well. Since exe's black hole didn't prove to have the qualities of a real one, in fact, when it uses its hole on a person it only sucks their soul instead of the hole sucking the body and everything around as a real one should.

Thoughts?

Edit: I can't believe I always forget to put the damn tags on.

Last edited:
Back