• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic.exe returns to Low 2-C physically (or maybe it will become 2-C).

Yes, yes, I know that I was the one who proposed lowering it from Low 2-C to 9-A a long time ago. But recently I saw a good argument that made me realize I was wrong.

The character's bio says that Exe's body, made of his dark matter, houses all of his energy.
Exe's body is merely a shell for the real beast, however. What Exe truly looks like is a giant shapeless mass of pure Dark Matter, giving him a black and purple thundercloudy appearance, with two glowing red dots for eyes. Exe's default form is severely damaging to the touch, and is considered his most dangerous form despite being the weakest.
Exe then copied Sonic's very image and formed a suitable body that would house all his energy, a body that all in the universe would remember.
His dark matter is basically the source of his powers and with which he can create universes and manipulate the entire reality of his world.
Dark Matter: Exe is made entirely out of Dark Matter. He lives off of it and can use it to use his powers.
Reality Powers: Exe's most famous ability; Exe can control reality in anyway he likes. He can create matter, destroy it, remake it, change things, create worlds, change shape, he can do it all. The most notable forms of his reality powers is the creation of his world, the control over the game disk, his illusions and being able to turn a soul into a slave.
If the dark matter body houses all of his energy, and it is dark matter that is the source of his power, exe should scale perfectly to Low 2-C physically.

This Low 2-C can probably be converted to 2-C. Since it is said that he created several worlds within his world, and let us remember that he can still manipulate the reality of his world as he pleases. In the verse, the words world, universe and dimension are synonyms. There is also the fact that he was going to merge his reality with ours, which also supports 2-C.

The number of universes of his level is easy to determine, it was said that there are "Worlds" in his world, so his world should at least contain 2 worlds. He would also merge those 2 worlds with ours. So it would be 2-C of at least 3 universes.
Also, Cole has informed me that X plans to one day permanently crossover to our world so that way, his reality will merge with ours and all of mankind will become X’s slaves for eternity!

But how…How does he plan to accomplish such a feat?!
Even though Sonic.exe very much enjoys doing his routine in tormenting people who play his game and then sucking them into his world to be his slaves, he secretly feels that it's not enough, wishing to have full access into our world. He hopes that one day, the doorway between his world and ours will break open, and all of his dark powers will pour out into our world.
It should also be added to his Self-Sustance that he lived in the void outside the universes, where there is obviously no air or food.

To his Type 1 Immortality we must add that his dark matter is said to be eternal.
Just like a soul, Exe's Dark Matter is eternal, and as such, he can never be killed by normal means.
This description probably also gives him type 2 immortality.

This blog explains Exe's level in more detail and this is the sandbox of what your profile should look like.

Last edited:
@MrMTurbo I know you said you wouldn't do much Power Scaling from now on, but I might tag you from time to time if you don't mind. There aren't many people who follow this verse around here.

This Low 2-C can probably be converted to 2-C. Since it is said that he created several worlds within his world, and let us remember that he can still manipulate the reality of his world as he pleases.
It says "In this form, Exe can use his terrible dark powers to manipulate reality in any way he pleases, such as creating the nightmarish worlds inside his chaotic dimension."
In the verse, the words world, universe and dimension are synonyms.
Not really, because "worlds" in that context are probably referring to the levels he makes like in the actual Creepypasta. I wouldn't use having all of them as synonyms as justification due to all the loosely elaborated worldbuilding.

I can agree with the baseline Low 2-C though (the only thing against this is that our universe "crushes" him when he tries to enter it but that would probably fall under a weakness) but since so much of the writing is inconsistent, there could be a "possibly 2-C" as we're probably never going to get a WOG on this due to JC the Hyena being outed from the internet forever.

Also the abilities should be added too.

It says "In this form, Exe can use his terrible dark powers to manipulate reality in any way he pleases, such as creating the nightmarish worlds inside his chaotic dimension."
My fault, English is difficult for me. It means that he can create those worlds and but he hasn't done so yet, and clearly the fact that he can now control his entire universe which is a Low 2-C size does not mean that he could do so if he builds more worlds and converts his world into a 2-C structure.

So let's forget that argument.
Not really
They have literally called the universe of X "world", "universe" and "dimension". They have also done it with the human world.

Sonic.exe:
"You can't run, kid. You're in my world now. Just like the others..."
This Sonic was a monster, a pure evil, sadistic, all-powerful, nightmarish, demented monster... and all of his victims, including Tails, Knuckles, Robotnik and possibly Kyle, are just his little toys, and the game is the very gateway into his chaotic, nightmarish world and the very Hell his victims are trapped in.
Round 2:
X has this power to control all of reality in his realm, and he is unable to do the same in our world because he can’t enter it.
So some time ago someone made a game disc that would serve as a window between X’s world and ours, anyone who plays it gets a front row seat of what X’s dimension looks like, and it is HELL.
X is able to open the window for a short time and pull people into his world where they are trapped forever.
I betcha X has made the poor man a vegetable in his world by now.
X has these 7 “guardians” ruling over his world alongside him.
Also, Cole has informed me that X plans to one day permanently crossover to our world so that way, his reality will merge with ours and all of mankind will become X’s slaves for eternity!
now he’s stuck in X’s world, he said he’s lucky to have even found me, since the window is still here. Anyway, he’s telling me that he has information on how to put a stop to X and the Cult’s plans, the best way he knows how to stop X in his tracks is to destroy the disk, that way his only way in and out of worlds will be gone and he won’t be able to cause any more trouble in ours.
Everything you’ve read in my diary is the truth, X is a monster from another world, and the Cult of X is conspiring to help him take over our world.
Derek: (pulls out something from his coat) With THIS! (several gasps and murmurs are heard) Cole told me that the only way X can enter our world to collect more souls is with this! Well NO MORE!!

(A loud snapping noise is heard, silence is heard)

(Goldman starts laughing)

Goldman: So Cole told you that, huh? Ha! A smart boy, but even geniuses tend to get their information wrong.

Derek: W-what? What do you mean?

Goldman: Easy. (high heels again as Goldman walks across the room) It’s true that X cannot enter our world unless someone places that disk into a computing system. But I’m curious, Mr. Green….
Cole told me that X is a supernatural being from another dimension.
This is how he’s able to kill people so easily without anyone noticing, he comes out of the computer, pulls the soul outta the person’s body and then goes back into the computer to retreat into his dimension.

Sonic.exe finally revealed:
This creature was born out of pure dark matter in this void, and at the time he had no real namesake nor did he have an actual describable body, it was only until he learned about OUR world that he actually started getting a body.
He thought that everything belonged to him and him alone, and as such he gained a childish attitude thinking all intelligent creatures in our world (Namely humans) were to be his playthings for all eternity.
He wanted his own world to rule so his "slaves" would have a place to be in so he could enslave them, so he created his world in a darker image of the Sonic universe, albeit with some of his own added touches to it. The creature had power to alter the very reality of this nightmarish world of his, so it's safe to assume that he is in fact a god in his own universe.
Unfortunately, as omnipotent as this creature was, he didn't have any power to leave his world and enter ours so he could collect his "toys", but he DID have some sort of influence over those with some form of evil in their hearts, and as such the creature was able to get someone (without them knowing) to create a doorway that will bridge the gap between his world and ours.
he'll come out of the game itself to grab his victims and pull them into his world where he can turn them into his slaves. He can only come out to capture his victims because he has very short time being in the outside world, because he doesn't truly belong in our world.
Eventually word started to spread about the game disk which contained the doorway into the creature's world, and people started to call it "Sonic.exe" after the frightening game itself. And eventually the creature itself began to call itself "Sonic.exe" or just "Exe", thinking that it's a very fitting name for itself.
As a creature that doesn't exist in our world
Even though Sonic.exe very much enjoys doing his routine in tormenting people who play his game and then sucking them into his world to be his slaves, he secretly feels that it's not enough, wishing to have full access into our world. He hopes that one day, the doorway between his world and ours will break open, and all of his dark powers will pour out into our world.
See, the creature that is Sonic.exe was created in the void, in a gab between dimensions, making him a non-existent outsider in our universe.
The Game itself, when played, usually shows the inside of the powerful creature's evil dimension and the creature itself manipulates what goes on inside the game to show what it's capable of.

Character Bio:
Unfortunately Exe learned that he did not truly exist in the other universe and thus was not able to access into the human world very easily.
Sonic.exe is a supernatural entity from another dimension
This is how he discovered his true power: Exe can manipulate reality in any way he desires. With his reality-warping powers he was able to create his own dimension in a matter of hours.
In this biography they say "World" at least 30 times, I'm not going to list them all.
What I'm getting at is that they use "World", "Universe" and "dimension" to refer to the same thing. Exe can merge their reality/world (which would also be the same as saying dimension/universe) with ours, 2-C of two universes should be fine.

we're probably never going to get a WOG on this due to JC the Hyena being outed from the internet forever.
And I hope he never comes back, luckily Exe now has a better owner.

What I'm getting at is that they use "World", "Universe" and "dimension" to refer to the same thing. Exe can merge their reality/world (which would also be the same as saying dimension/universe) with ours, 2-C of two universes should be fine.
I don't know the rules on this, but if it's blatantly inconsistent in the source material on what they refer to then this shouldn't apply. I don't have the time to write a reply so just do what you want I guess, someone else probably will have the time to do this.

I agree with Low 2-C, neutral on giving him 2-C (But I am fine with him giving him something like 2-C eventually, seeing as his end goal is merging both his and our worlds together). As for the immortality, I agree with it as well.

I agree with Low 2-C, neutral on giving him 2-C (But I am fine with him giving him something like 2-C eventually, seeing as his end goal is merging both his and our worlds together). As for the immortality, I agree with it as well.
Yes, he eventually will, but not because he is Low 2-C and will eventually grow in power until it is 2-C. The reason he can't do it from the beginning is that as explained in Round 2, he must manage to permanently cross into our world first, which he can't do because the reality of our world expels him after a few minutes. Then, when he manages to solve that problem, and therefore permanently cross into this world, he will merge both realities and turn all of humanity into his eternal slaves. That's why I say it should be 2-C, instead of something like "Low 2-C, eventually 2-C".

Ok after re-reading it, I'm now leaning towards agreeing with 2-C.

Also, small question: Will this affect Lord X too or no?

Ok after re-reading it, I'm now leaning towards agreeing with 2-C.

Also, small question: Will this affect Lord X too or no?
I'm not sure, I guess so, something that confuses me is that Lord X is made of antimatter instead of dark matter, but there are other publications where Joe says that he is made of dark matter, then there is an FNF video game where Lord X appears ( Joe is one of the creators of the game, so it is a canonical appearance) where they say it is made of Void Energy. Maybe just antimatter, vacuum energy and dark matter are the same thing, or maybe antimatter and dark matter are two ingredients that make up Lord X and form Void Energy.

I would say yes, Lord X would become 2-C. There are a few things that bother me about how Lord X fits into the exe timeline but they are things that can be easily explained.

I'm not sure, I guess so, something that confuses me is that Lord X is made of antimatter instead of dark matter, but there are other publications where Joe says that he is made of dark matter, then there is an FNF video game where Lord X appears ( Joe is one of the creators of the game, so it is a canonical appearance) where they say it is made of Void Energy. Maybe just antimatter, vacuum energy and dark matter are the same thing, or maybe antimatter and dark matter are two ingredients that make up Lord X and form Void Energy.
I prefer the option that Joe uses the terms "Void Energy", "Dark Matter" and "Antimatter" as synonyms, the guy surely overlooked that detail.

Well, this seems to be accepted by the majority. I'll wait a few hours and apply the changes.

I'll also update Lord X's profile to look like Exe's profile + his own content, since his profile is currently pretty empty and missing things that Exe has.

Back