• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rewind Rumble Fanon Wiki thread

Maybe Bendy vs Skitzo since Skitzo won in a thread I want to see who would win in a researched Rewind Rumble fight

Maybe after I do Freddy Krueger vs Sans I could do a Undertale vs Slashers total war

Team Undertale

Sans

Papyrus

Undyne

Chara

Gaster

Toriel

Asriel Dreemurr

Team Slashers

Freddy Krueger

Jason Voorhees

Michael Myers

Chucky

Ghostface

Leatherface

Pennywise

I have a few ideas with Skitzo myself. Though, he pretty much stomps most of them.

Skitzo needs to be fought seriously.

I also have a few ideas with Popeye.

Bugs and Daffy are the only ones who even challenge Popeye. Dude can beat up 7-D to 8-D beings with ease and can sail in the sea of time itself. Meanwhile, Bugs has shown 5-D feats.

Popeye beats the crap out of them.

Skitzo isn't really fanon. If he was, Bendy wouldn't be allowed in. Or Freddy. Or Slenderman.

You get my point. All of them are fanmade.

Papyrus2345 said that Pre Exisitng Creepypastas such as Sonic.exe and Herobrine as examples go to blogs but post existing Creepypastas such as Jeff and Slender go to pages

Skitzo isn't a creepypasta at all. Just to say it.

He's deserving of an actual page and not a blog.

Jeff is allowed in. Slender is allowed in. Both of them are indie horror. There's no reason not to allow Skitzo in there.

The format in that wiki is bigger than FCFW since you need to know his powers and abilities, likes, dislikes, strength, speed, durability, stamina, agility, and weaknesses

I know most of that. Skitzo has actual powers and stats. Alongside what he likes and dislikes. He has a lot of it.

Just to let you guys know the list of feats is optional once you copy and paste the character format you don't have to add the character's list of feats but you can if you want

MLPlover2011 said:
Maybe after I do Freddy Krueger vs Sans I could do a Undertale vs Slashers total war

Team Undertale

Sans

Papyrus

Undyne

Chara

Gaster

Toriel

Asriel Dreemurr

Team Slashers

Freddy Krueger

Jason Voorhees

Michael Myers

Chucky

Ghostface

Leatherface

Pennywise
I feel bad for the Slashers since Sans could take all of them out unless the books are included for the Slashers than they might have a chance against Sans

Let's see if it was Sans vs the Slashers during Undertale vs Slashers war if he fought them all at once

Freddy: Close one

Jason: Gets dunked

Chucky: Poor doll he is gonna have a bad time

Michael Myers: Another stomp for Sans

Ghostface: What chance does he have against Sans?

Leatherface: Dunno

Pennywise: He could beat Sans

Sans sadly stomps most of them, but Freddy slices him up. Pennywise is overkill.

Skitzo would stomp Sans on a degree though.

Here some fights that might be good as a Rewind Rumble fight

Thanos vs Darkseid

Bendy vs Mickey

Spongebob vs Bugs Bunny

Godzilla vs Goku

Chara vs Michael Myers

Back