• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Richter Belmont vs Remilia Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
After infiltrating and defeating all of the vampire lady's retainers, its time for the vampire hunter to face one darn strong vampire! Maybe stronger than Cirno!

Round 1.-5-C Richter vs At least High 6-A Remi Round 2.-5-A Richter vs 5-A Remi Speed equalized if needed.

I'd have to say Remilia. Richter's Grand Cross would look cool to her since its greatly implied in most games that Vampires in Touhou don't understand or feel pain by the cross or religious symbol as a weakness.

As for the time stop, once she sees the stopwatch, she'll likely assume he can stop time like Sakuya and destroy the stopwatch first. His best bet would be Hydro Storm but Remilia may even have her parasol on hand or probably use the card form of it to protect her while she fights. Assuming that it doesn't count, she can flee since as seen with the sun issue, she probably doesn't melt right off the bat.

Given Richter is weak to mind control... well, its only a theory that Remi's fate manipulation was a mind control use so even if thats discounted, I'm not seeing resistance to fate manipulation so giving it to Remilia both rounds

Remilia 1 Richter 0

I have to say that the game does not show Richter throwing the watch in midair, so i dont thinl she could prevent time stop that easly.

Even Tough Richter is badass, i think Remilia beats him because of Fate Manipulation, since it's very likely that she used it to turn Sakuya into her servant.

Fate is unquantifiable, only thing Remi did with it is see the future and change the fate for others. Don't use it like that for now. Trying to get a better idea of each Touhou character's power but it's doubtful it's that

Richters not even the strongest Belmont, and even then Julius would have nothing to get around Fate Manipulation, Alucard and Soma maybe but Remi def takes this because even without that she out classes him in almost every other catagory. This is a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back