• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru Light Novel rewording

Well, Rimuru has ressurection negation due this
Resurrection Negation (Negated the resurrection of Charybdis with his absorption

And regeneration negation
, Regeneration Negation (Up to High, molecular, with the use of black flames

but, instead of just ''Ressurection negation and Regeneration negation'', isnt better to just put it as ''Immortality negation type 3 and 4?

3: Immortality via regeneration: Characters with this type of immortality can simply regenerate from wounds that would normally be lethal, though its effectiveness depends on the degree of the regeneration.

4: Immortality via reincarnation or resurrection: Characters that are immortal because, whenever they die, they will simply reincarnate within another body or resurrect themselves at a later point in time.

Last edited:
Disagree. Just saying "type 3" won't explain to what level the negation is at...people without knowledge or familiar with the profile won't know how potent the negation is. They will ask "it's mid-low? high? low-godly...etc". The way it says right now is the best as it explain up to which level the negation works.

Disagree. Just saying "type 3"
Rimuru on that key negs High regeneration, its literally in the sentence why are u disagreeing

Wait..did I confuse it? I thought you meant to change from "regeneration-negation (up to High..)" to just "regeneration-negation (Type 3)".

Wait..did I confuse it? I thought you meant to change from "regeneration-negation (up to High..)" to just "regeneration-negation (Type 3)".
As I stated in the sentence of the CRT ''but, instead of just ''Ressurection negation and Regeneration negation'', isnt better to just put it as ''Immortality negation type 3 and 4?'''' obviously the type of the regeneration negation will be specified, I just want to make it be ''Immortality negation 3 and 4'' instead of having ressurection and regeneration negation at once, because it will just be unecessary amount of words

Back