• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
At the end of the series Rimuru can create tens of thousands of universes with Turn Null. How is he 2-B? If with Universe it's intended the whole TSSDK multiverse then he is higher than 2-B...if not it's a 2-C feat (cause it was never stated he could create them all at the same time).

This came to my mind with Mobius system. Why mobius system universe feat is considered a 2-C feat when the universe swallowed is the same? Either it's a multiversal infinite energy or both turn null and mobius are 2-C. Was it stated Rimuru could create universes at same time or just one by one? Was it stated the universe is the whole TSSDK multiverse (otherworlders) or not?

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Creating tens of thousands of worlds is a bit above baseline 2-B. But nowhere near 2-A.
None said 2-A.. But do you have screenshots of it saying "at the same time"? If not it's just like Veldanava who created the universe one after another... That's 2-C... Unless the whole universe is the totality of TSSDK multiverse which would make Mobius System multiversal as well

Burden of proof. Can you prove he can't create them all at the same time?
I can. Veldanava didn't create them all at the same time, but one after one... That's still 2-C read above. Burden of proof is on who wrote 2-B in the profile, needs ro prove Rimuru can create them all at sane time

"The world was cruel, but it granted you everything. That was the world that Veldanava had created. He, who was alone in the empty space, couldn't bear the solitude. That was the reason why he created the world: in order to distract himself from the boredom. Then, just as Veldanava wished for, life was born in this world, and beings began to act freely and asserted their Wills. Finally, after a long time, humankind was born as a vessel for the soul with free will and high intellect. Veldanava was thrilled. For Veldanava, who had been bored with the world of emptiness, even just observing the activities of life was fun, but the activities of the creatures called human beings were even more stirring for him."

Where was that said?
However, there was also a problem. Humans who acquired intellect stimulated each other and took unpredictable actions. If he left them unattended, they would immediately begin to fight against each other and would walk on the path of self-destruction. Several other worlds were born, but he could see that all of them had similar tendencies. Emotions were always the cause. Emotions were something that had been given to them and was necessary to give people the stimulus to develop even further, but emotions that had grown unchecked tended to reject the opinions of others. Different Ideas gave rise to various justices, Veldanava pondered. He decided to accept such phenomena were some necessary evils and the way of the world as a training ground for the soul. If humans were to be controlled completely, conflicts would disappear. However, they would lose the stimulus from emotions and the world would end up as a Dystopia, where people were all equal but without free will. Such a world was not what Veldanava desired. After that, he experimented many times and tried to develop humans into the direction that he hoped for. The conditions in many of the Parallel Worlds minutely deviated from one another, which led them to achieve different evolutions. Meanwhile, he carefully chose humans with matured souls and created Angels and Demons as the manager of the souls without a lifespan. He constructed a system so that the souls circulated to all dimensions. He restricted the managers so they wouldn't cause excessive interference and appointed the role of the Observer so that the foundation of the world wouldn't be destroyed. Those he appointed to be Observers were Guy, Ramiris, and Dino.

Never stated at same time

Where was that said?
IMG 20190714 043122
"rebulding the world..... times over" seems more like try and destroy it, try and destroy again if you don't like it.. Now my question is: is this World the totality including his Mikami Satoru world etc... or just the slime world? Cause isnt't otherworlds (like Mikami Satoru's one) number not specified at all? Could potentially be an infinite multiverse as far as we know... That's why i said "higher" before. But 2-B needs to be proven

Honestly... I do not know. The Slime WN is so painfully unexplained at times that it makes sense why CP doesn't want to deal with it anymore.

This is a VERY, VERY, V E R Y big assumption. Summoning is able to bring humans from Earth, into the Slime world. This is evident by Shizu's summoning. When Rimuru went to revive Mikami, his skills still worked, and iirc he said something about the system working there too.

Regardless, tens of thousands of worlds is still a bit above baseline 2-B, so yeah it is. But we have no confirmation of an infinite multiverse, we just know Veldanava created many of them.

Don't quote me on this, but the guy we get our info from on Reddit once mentioned that when FUSE got the deal for an LN from Micro Magazine, he was still writing the WN. Hence why later later parts feel much more rushed and disorganized.

The multiverse isn't infinite, and world is used in multiple context, to mean a planet, a universe, and the multiverse of which several universes exist.

Veldanava created the world as in the multiverse, cause it's stated he created several parallel worlds, after which he lost Turn Null, creating the multiverse caused Veldanava to lose Turn Null.

Rimuru can recreate world as in the multiverse of which several universes exist, 10,000x, however doing so means he loses his Turn Null, and he would have to wait for it to build up again to get back to that point .

It's really not complicated, Mobius System merely solves the weakness of Turn Null, infinitely generating energy isn't equal to creating infinite universes, as i already stated previously, it just solves the limited aspect of Turn Null, where you lose it if you use it all at once.

This is assuming the mobius system can even generate energy such as Turn Null, the story isn't fully translated so i don't know the context, but this is all hypothetical from what i have seen, mobius system never interacts with Turn Null it's just assumed it does.

Well those are my thoughts on the matter, and yea not interested in these WN discussions so that's all i wil say for this thread.

Btw why is Rimuru (Light Novel) even in the topics? He has nothing to do with this.

Celestial Pegasus said:
The multiverse isn't infinite, and world is used in multiple context, to mean a planet, a universe, and the multiverse of which several universes exist.

Veldanava created the world as in the multiverse, cause it's stated he created several parallel worlds, after which he lost Turn Null, creating the multiverse caused Veldanava to lose Turn Null.

Rimuru can recreate world as in the multiverse of which several universes exist, 10,000x, however doing so means he loses his Turn Null, and he would have to wait for it to build up again to get back to that point .

It's really not complicated, Mobius System merely solves the weakness of Turn Null, infinitely generating energy isn't equal to creating infinite universes, as i already stated previously, it just solves the limited aspect of Turn Null, where you lose it if you use it all at once.

This is assuming the mobius system can even generate energy such as Turn Null, the story isn't fully translated so i don't know the context, but this is all hypothetical from what i have seen, mobius system never interacts with Turn Null it's just assumed it does.

Well those are my thoughts on the matter, and yea not interested in these WN discussions so that's all i wil say for this thread.

Btw why is Rimuru (Light Novel) even in the topics? He has nothing to do with this.
You completely missed the point. ƒæÇ Give us thw proof of the multiverse not being infinite we wait. Simply you can't because it was never stated nor the actual number. The parallel worlds Veldanava "created" are just derivations of humanity choices leading it to different evolutions and choices (that's why Rimuru skills worked even in his Mikami worlds". The world was one, then bramched into a multiverse. Not a single timw in the story it was stated Veldanava created a multiverse. Taking the word World (singular) as the entire Multiverse is the biggest assumptions I've ever seen

Celestial Pegasus said:

It's not that complicated that you completely didn't understand anything at all lmfao. Read the scan above. Again are you able to answer Rimuru recreating the world as the totality of multiverse? That's just your interpretation and lacks feats and screenshot. So 2-B Rimuru is just out of mere assumptuons lmfao. Did you provide any proof of: A: the multiverse not being infinite B: world referring at multiverse and not just as Universe C: Rimuru able to creatin these worlds at once

Without at least two of these proof 2-B is wank.

Mobius system doesnt complete Turn Null wtf infinitely generate energy Ôëá solving turn null limitation. Cause if it's as you saying, that Rimuru won't finish it, then he becomes an infinite multiverse buster. Which you negated some lines above lmao. Turn Null is just infinite energy from a black hole comparable to Belzebub. It was already integrated im Rimuru profile as 2-C tool. You completely missed thw post. Stop the arrogance and discuss better if you want to discuss. If not, none is forcing you

Give the proof it is infinite, where is that even stated, only several are stated to exist, several =/= infinite.

Even if it was based off the choices of humans (no idea where that is coming from), that wouldn't be infinite.

What's stated

However, there was also a problem.
Humans who acquired intellect stimulated each other and took unpredictable actions. If he left them unattended, they would immediately begin to fight against each other and would walk on the path of self-destruction. Several other worlds were born, but he could see that all of them had similar tendencies. Emotions were always the cause. Emotions were something that had been given to them and was necessary to give people the stimulus to develop even further, but emotions that had grown unchecked tended to reject the opinions of others. Different Ideas gave rise to various justices, Veldanava pondered. He decided to accept such phenomena were some necessary evils and the way of the world as a training ground for the soul. If humans were to be controlled completely, conflicts would disappear. However, they would lose the stimulus from emotions and the world would end up as a Dystopia, where people were all equal but without free will. Such a world was not what Veldanava desired. After that, he experimented many times and tried to develop humans into the direction that he hoped for. The conditions in many of the Parallel Worlds minutely deviated from one another, which led them to achieve different evolutions. Meanwhile, he carefully chose humans with matured souls and created Angels and Demons as the manager of the souls without a lifespan. He constructed a system so that the souls circulated to all dimensions. He restricted the managers so they wouldn't cause excessive interference and appointed the role of the Observer so that the foundation of the world wouldn't be destroyed. Those he appointed to be Observers were Guy, Ramiris, and Dino. I didn't seem to be able to see anything spiritual because the little amount of magic essence in my former world, but perhaps that world might have an Observer, too. Oh well, not like that thing mattered to me now though. Anyway, the construction of the system was completed. The subjugation of the Giants and the likes that appeared irregularly was finished and the world had stabilized."
~ Chapter 248​
The worlds are all similar because of human emotions. Anyway unfollowing this thread now.

2B EOS Rimuru is pretty accurate and solid,he Will remains be 2B even if the afterstory is fully translated, i Will be more interested if we Discussing LN especially High 1B imaginary Space OVO

GLHF22 said:
2B EOS Rimuru is pretty accurate and solid,he Will remains be 2B even if the afterstory is fully translated, i Will be more interested if we Discussing LN especially High 1B imaginary Space OVO
High 1-B imaginary space? Damn... Which volume? Can you elaborate more? Are there any opened discussions bout that?

Burden of proof. Can you prove he can't create them all at the same time?
The moment you said "prove he can't", it was you who fell into the burden of proof fallacy.

You don't need to prove someone can't do something, you need to prove they ca. If there is no evidence for someone being able to do something, you don't tell someone to prove they can't.

As for this thread I haven't read through any of it since that comment, but just remember that for future debates.

GLHF22 said:
Actually it's not so solid. If you count tens thousands of worlds as tens thousands of multiverses then even Mobius System should be baseline multiversal energy. Since Mobius system is infinite that's Infinite multiversal energy. This woukd make Rimuru 2-A cause of imaginary space being infinite, with infinite mana (breed reactor) and infinite energy (turn null + mobius). Pretty solid

And furthermore if you count creating thousands of universes at same time, then even busting an infinite number of Universes (mobius system) should be considered at the same time. Leading that to 2-A rimuru bases on what wikia vsbattles tiering system says about 2-A tier requirements. Still solid. You choose. But if you apply a rule for one, the other follow as well

TArclight said:
And furthermore if you count creating thousands of universes at same time, then even busting an infinite number of Universes (mobius system) should be considered at the same time. Leading that to 2-A rimuru bases on what wikia vsbattles tiering system says about 2-A tier requirements. Still solid. You choose. But if you apply a rule for one, the other follow as well
Wait, how is 2-A?

Again, it only can destroy one universe as it pretty much implied that Veldora could escape in another world/universe.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken WN Changes

Elizhaa said:
TArclight said:
Wait, how is 2-A?
Again, it only can destroy one universe as it pretty much implied that Veldora could escape in another world/universe.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken WN Changes
made the thread where i explained it all

Back