• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru Tempest tries to solo your verse

I'm pretty sure they've fought before. Did he lose then?

If he didn't then has Rimuru been buffed since then, or Arceus nerfed?

Don't recall Arceus getting nerfed recently, Rimuru most likely got upgraded.

Yeah, Rimuru gained multiple buffs since they last fought including Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3).

I will be honest; started and finished the series making sure that he did from everything that I learned because I was salty at first.

@Causality

Isnt touhou God tiers are 3A? Or perhaps there is OP smurfy character on the touhou projects?

Don't think any of my favourite verses survive. If we bring non favourite verses into this, I guess Gurren Lagan should do the job.

If I manage to bring a certain verse to this site, the story will be different.

What kind of Abstract existence does she have if type 3 conceptual manipulation can't deal with it?

High 4-C Rimuru stops at the (Literal) Gods of Touhou, although I think none of them can kill him. 2-B Rimuru stomps.

Since im on phone im very lazy to link every verse

Cthulhu mythos : ...

Overlord : Solo

Naruto : Solo

High school DxD : Solo

Nasuverse : er probably stops at Akasha

@Milky And why does it exactly protect her from someone with concept manipulation?

LightinAnt said:
>People say he

>People say she

I don't follow the series but exactly what gender is this character?
Top Tier literaly can change their gender at will and some doesnt need it

Andytrenom said:
@Causality So Touhu verse is 2-B in size?
The Gods in Touhou exist as ideas which predate and trascend the Universe, which is translated as "Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation". Higher-D Concepts, pretty much.

GLHF22 said:
Im never know there is higher D in touhou verse
The verse work on higher D stuff but no one in touhou have feat of affecting it

The only one who have an ambiguous statement is Yukari, that why people think she has 11D Stuffs lol

The verse work on higher D stuff but no one in touhou have feat of affecting it

The only one who have an ambiguous statement is Yukari, that why people think they has 11D Stuff lol

I see so thats how we got 1A Yukari wank joke XD

Back