• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Haven't done a rimuru match in a while, thought why not make two genderless hax characters duke it out.

Surprise, BFR doesn't work in this instance, Rimuru was already BFR'ed to the end of the universe where space-time no longer existed, and he still was able to get back.

Not sure I'm just gonna wait a bit longer and see what other people thinks. But I'm pretty sure the votes will be AoC power drains or Nonexistence BFRs.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Surprise, BFR doesn't work in this instance, Rimuru was already BFR'ed to the end of the universe where space-time no longer existed, and he still was able to get back.
You missed the "Absorb" at the beginning of my comment.

It's BFR which is too much for people who already exist outside of space-time on top of being omnipresent throughout it @CP

Madoka Kaname at her strongest can't enter that place trough her own power

Kaltias said:
It's BFR which is too much for people who already exist outside of space-time on top of being omnipresent throughout it @CP

Madoka Kaname at her strongest can't enter that place trough her own power
You sure Celestial?

I stand correctly, didn't see that message from Kal, good to know, BFR works then, cool. That's pretty broken, should be a candidate for best abilities under BFR.

So guess rimuru has to do something else then, in the manner of probability manipulation making his attacks guaranteed to hit and existence erasure, does Aoc have resistance to existence erasure?

Nope that's pretty much the best shot he has at winnning this. He also has the advantage of having resistance to time stop which Altair and Gilgamesh didn't have.

Btw does avatar itself have resistance to BFR? Rimuru also can BFR things, to endless time and imaginary space.

And the tentacles have to touch him to power drain right? Well rimuru has precog so he can avoid them, honestly imo only BFR is an real issue for rimuru, but just my opinion, i am just the op, can't vote for either or.

Right forgot about that, rimuru has a passive always active barrier, which makes use of dimensional gaps preventing harm from coming to him.

The only abilities that I remember can bypass forcefields are the magical arrows from copying Madoka. Not sure if it's tentacles also bypass forcefields might have to ask Kal.

It can do absorption for a distance as well actually. The Wraiths do it due to the power of the AoC and it absorbed them

So it doesn't need physical contact? Does that give it a way to bypass the dimensioal gaps? if so, that'll make it harder I guess. Does it have a way to deal with rimul's time travel and him using attacks that transcend space-time?

Acausality nopes the time travel. As for the attacks that transcend space-time it depends from how they work I guess

The space-time attack is kinda pointless here, due to being nope by acausality, the entire point of the ability is that it can kill people whose real bodies/cores exists elsewhere like in the case of veldora with his memories existing beyond time and space, hence he can't permanently die and will regen as long as those memories are intact.

So it can go beyond space-time to get to those memories and destroy them, so just ridiculous range really, but since avatar is acausal killing it that way doesn't really do anything i think.

How good is the pre-cog and BFR?

We have to remember AoC had tentacles all around the world, and thus had to split her movement to the world's population, but considering this is one on one, additionally, Rimuru would have to BFR the whole thing...

Precog allows him to be able to see the end result of his opponents attacks and detect danger shortly before it happens, due to Ciel he can see how the attacks his opponents use will end up like a projection of all the possible paths his opponents attacks can take.

The danger precog is due to having veldora's Investigation King Faust ability which sends him danger alerts when he is in dangerous situations, so if his opponent is doing something that is dangerous to him, he will know it basically.

As for BFR, the size of AoC is indeed a problem, the technique has BFR'ed people probably hundreds of meters tall, but something as big as a planet though i think is too much to BFR at once.

The AoC could also very likely be tier 2 before the BFR limit kicks in. We have to remember that the manifestation of Homura's power was worried about it destroying the entire multiverse, and she wasn't implying any extremely long timeframe.

Rimuru still has a bunch of abilties like existence erasure and death manipulation that could be a problem for AoC.

They are definitely a problem. Was just pointing out that due to how AoC works, being BFRd would likely end up being an advantage for it if it happens

Rocker1189 said:
I vote for Rimuru via existence erasure.
AoC can just creates an army of him with each of them are stronger than the original and ganged him up. Not seeing Rimuru coming out alive from that.

And if he did, AoC can used Madoka smithing Arrow which can travels through times amd kills Rimuru in the past while he was still known as Mikami Satoru.

Back