• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
When you're bored, you make random matches. Good ol' hax matches. Plus this is a series I am legit interested in and want to get into.

TSSDK vs Digimon

True Dragon vs Devil Dragon

-Grimmon is High 6-C

-Speed Equal

-SBA

FIGHT!!!

Rimuru Tempest: 0

Grimmo: 5 (Gar, Masada, Boogie, Fate, Kalt)

Inconclusive: 0

Rimuru Tempest
What are you?

Grimmon
You are very powerful. You would make an amazing slave.

This is not a stomp? I mean, Grimmon starts with one of things. Chrono DSR or Mind hax. Does Rimu have a fair shot here?

If he leads with mindhax it would be inconclusive, since he doesn't Grimmon takes it.

I don't see how that's a stomp

"Control and Destruction. Was able to control the minds of most of Night Crow or Light Fang respectively in which are entire cities full of humans and Digimon. This included the likes of ChaosGallantmo and Ophanimo and their respective tamers"

I dunno if Ophanimon or ChaosGallantmon counts as 4-D or 3-D seeing as by nature, they are usually 2-C.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Rimuru in no way resists 2-A mind hax.
What is the largest range for his resistance? Let's assume the 2-A part doesn't exist.

If you go by what's currently translated, poor, basic mind hax resistance, mind hax that has worked on one person, if you go by untranslated stuff maybe 3-A or Low 2-C due to resisting the system of the world which manages everything.

However I don't like using untranslated stuff because i can't easily point to it to bring up as support.

Edit: Diablo mind control like a group of ppl and everyone relevant can resist so not quite basic resistance.

Well, that's assuming the power of digivolution/ChronoCore is not 4-D or not. idk. If so then 2-A Mind hax is 100% legit and not just 80%.

Either based upon what Celestial has accepted, it should still work. So what are votes?

I mean if grimmon has tier 2 mind hax, rimuru gets mind haxed, and grimmon resist his go to ability which is time stop.

Albeit if rimuru has absolute defense up, grimmon likely isn't mind haxing him due to rimuru being in endless time and imaginary space, the rimuru he would be mind haxing isn't the real rimuru but a mere projection of him.

That's assuming rimuru would know to have absolute defense up, albeit he could know due to his info analysis but that's if grimmon doesn't instantly go for mind hax.

He still has his always activate barrier up which makes use of dimensional gaps and warps space so he doesn't get damaged, but don't think that helps with mind hax.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Ciel is 3-A to Low 2-C at best, doesn't help against 2-C hax.
Oh... I just thought that she being someone else isn his head might be able to snap him out.

@Celestial and Phoenix

Is that a vote for the Devil Dragon?

@Rocker and Cal

Vote?

Does grimm use it again if he thinks it didn't work?

Ciel would most likely take over his body if she wasn't capable of creating some bs countermeasure.

Oh ok, as we're waiting can you tell me if by attacking time-space it attacks him across all time-space as well?

I mean it destroys data...and time is data to a Digimon. But I am iffy on counting that attack as Time and Space based. So short answer, no.

Here is a clip of the attack. It has around city block to city wide range.

Grimmon Chrono DSR

Ok.

Rimuru gets mind haxed, ciel takes over body

Ciel teleports/sacrifices clone to absorb it/negate it with infinity prison/etc.

Ciel destroys a country.

Back