• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both in their 4-C Key

Speed Equalized

Slime : 9 (Milly Rocking Bandit, Elizhaa, JooCipher, Rocker1189, ZackMoon1234, Kingofwolves999, et al. )

Rive: 10 (Wokistan, et al. )

Incon:

(Other ='s added as needed)

Just as a devil's advocate question here, what exactly prevents Riven from copying Rimuru completely, (which on her profile suggests that she gains all of the powers of the individual copied) and how does Rimuru resist her absorption ability, which specifically feeds on the desire of any being in her presence. (The next question here would be if it also extends to Ciel since she has actual desires at this point in the story as well) And wouldn't Riven be able to manipulate either Ciel or Rimuru, because they both have "desires" which is the main requirement for Riven to manipulate, control, and seduce a target. And then, the last question is if Rimuru can resist Ontopathological attacks (ie, being Taken).

The simple fact that Ciel would be able to analyze, copy, and negate all of her abilities with a mere glance, which is always Rimuru's first move.

Once that is done, resistances are made, and reactive evolution plays it's part until she's completely overwhelmed. His absorption goes up to mid-godly, so I don't think he's losing in an absorbing fight.

@Milly Its not a physical Absorption, its more of a non-physical interaction as she is absorbing the desires of any being in her presence to make herself stronger. It shouldn't be countered by Regenerationn.

How will they be able to analyze Riven when THe Vex aren't able to comprehend Taken? How good's the mindhax resistance in the first place? How can he bypass the causality loop on death?

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
But can she deal with Rimuru's instant Info Analysis + Power Mimicry + Power Null + Reactive Evolution first?
All of these are resisted except power mimicry, and power mimicking Riven is a terrible idea. That would get you in the thrall of Oryx, the Taken King.

Rimuru always start with info anlys and Absorption if he is go to kill people, His Absorption is Universal, in side story its stated that if Beelzebub can swallow Universe, and Yuuki use Rimuru Beelzebub to absorbs high 3A attack

Rimuru can resist 2-B levels of mindhax, as Ciel casually suppressed the Voice of the World, which speaks to the user from Veldnava's hundreds of thousands of worlds.

Rimuru was able to analyze people who already have an ultimate skill, so he's dealt with resistance to info analysis + power mimicry + power null people before.

Wokistan said:
How will they be able to analyze Riven when THe Vex aren't able to comprehend Taken? How good's the mindhax resistance in the first place? How can he bypass the causality loop on death?
Rimuru's win con here seems to be BFR (which isn't exactly "death") as described by those above. Also, what is the tier of intelligence for the Vex, are they Nigh-Omniscient, or are they lower?

there's this guy who can also copy stuff and chloe can bypass it just fine , I think rimuru scales to her . thus raven can't just copy rimuru's stuff with ease . meanwhile I see no info analysis stuff in raven key anyway , did I miss it or smthn . so what makes you thnking raven can bypass rimuru info analysis hax ? I doubt raven will be able to even know nor feel where the heck ciel is

That firstly is not 2-B mindhax, and second of all worse than what Riven can do. Riven could affect Oryx, who was fine sitting in The Darkness itself. Oryx had the potential to corrupt and Take every one of the Vex, who have at least 2 locations of infinite timelines, and he uses The Darkness to do so. He also is right at home in the Ascendant Plane, a realm that automatically destroys the minds of those who lack the ability to manipulate laws to such a degree. Hive Gods already have 4D physiology if they want to, shown by when Dul Incarnu manifested as a 4D wave form.

Riven's mindhax is also faster than thought, while not quite being passive. It's passively already in your mind, but needs to take an action to control you. This should logically take precedence over people who need to register the presence of their opponent then direct a thought their way. (There's also an actually passive component, but it lacks range). Riven can also get around resistances by not being aggressive. It can suggest things already in line with your own desires, causing the wielder to not realize what they've done until they're too late. This happened to the Player Character. They can resist from Oryx and as such, would normally be too hard a mind to penetrate, so Riven instead was subversive in playing the PC right into her hands.

But how good are these resistances he's broken? Info analysis comes out of her weird relationship to Causality causing the Nigh-Omniscient Vex to deem the Taken as totally incomprehensible. These dudes can simulate an infinite amount of universes to near perfection, and random foot soldiers can simulate one on their own. Rimuru copying RIven's powers would **** him over big time, because Riven is a Taken. This means that one of her powers is being mindhaxxed/a lot of other things by The Darkness, and I doubt Rimuru would survive that process.

Voices from a lot of worlds isn't the same thing as being able to control the minds of 4D beings who can resist a power that they can use to corrupt infinitely many beings. That isn't even inherently 4D in potency.

Wokistan said:
I see, so that does make it much harder for Rimuru to interact with Riven, I have another question, how would the Rimuru in imaginary space be affected by the interactions the other Rimuru would be having with Riven?

Wokistan said:
Information Analysis works for analysis. Resistance to Mindhax is called mental immunity much stronger than mental resistance also in the verse so it has been upgrade. Yuuki can control mind of a lot of people with his though guidance from his organization and also has Avarice King Mammon abilities but stated no abilities would work on Rimuru except his Trump card, which Rimuru came back from.

Also, Yuuki could control a High 4-C when he was 6-A, I believe with a wish ability. He did stated his mind Hax abilities scaled to his strength.

Affecting ethereal manifestations of things through their material forms is rather standard fare for any Taken, since that's basically just straight up how the Ascendant Plane works. It has the range to influence minds across universes anyways.

Also please don't quote stuff that big.

Anyways voting Riven via fast mindhax. Affecting Oryx > affecting thousands

Voices from worlds =/= Voice of the World.

Firstly, the Voice of the World is an omnipresnt being that only speaks to an individual when they get a new skill. However, when Rimuru first got Ciel, she concealed it's voice. This voice exists throughout all of Tenslime, and it isn't just "several parallel universes". It's tens of thousands of times over.

"《Because a long time has passed,『Turn Null』has accumulated an enormous amount of energy. Although Veldanava is said to have lost『Turn Null』by creating the world, there's no problem since Rimuru-sama has『Imaginary Space』. Because『Imaginary Space』has an infinite capacity, it can't be filled up. However, it has already been filled with enough energy that even recreating the world tens of thousands of times is possible. Additionally, it's possible to reproduce the memories of those connected to Rimuru-sama and intentionally create a world that's nearly identical from before. What will you do?》

Again, the sole fact that Rimuru is able to use his skills in Mikami's world further confirms this, hence using the words "this side".

"The fact that the healing potion was working really saved me.
The preparations are complete with this.
I focused my consciousness and transferred my『Multiple Parallel Existence』to the pseudo core.

《Successful. It seems skills can be activated without any problem even on this side.》"

Tens of thousands DOES fit under your standard for 2-B, and Ciel, again, casually nullified it's voice without trying.

VoG even at its low end is a trillion though. Even if you want to say its 2-B, it's worse than what Oryx can handle himself and as such what Riven can do. Despite losing in the end, Riven probably did more to Oryx's mind than anything else there is besides himself.

Voice of World isn't mind Hax just Multi-universal system in Tensei.

NeoSuperior said:
Voice of the World is an Omnipresent, Non-Corporeal, At least 2-C being who was capable of forcefully depowering its own creator.
This doesn't really affect its mental potency though (except possibly omnipresence depending on the exact mechanic), and isn't jacking it up beyond a trillion timelines+ all corrupted by Oryx's power to Take.

By the way, you seem to ignore that Rimuru is Abstract Existence Type 2 and that he has another self in the Nuclear Dimension...

NeoSuperior said:
By the way, you seem to ignore that Rimuru is Abstract Existence Type 2 and that he has another self in the Nuclear Dimension...
I commented about this above. Affecting people on an abstract level is standard fare for those who can manipulate the AP, and Oryx, who Riven affected, is abstract himself. All you really need is some sort of desires and Riven can do her thing. These desires can be as simple as "I want to kill that weird worm".

Madness Manipulation resistance is basic for someone on Rimuru level for 6-A and High 4-C. Also, the dude is supergenius and has resistance to information and data manipulation based on brain cognition that could kill human so copy the Riven's power shouldn't take him out.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Can Riven deal with Rimuru's clones, in totally different universes? Does the mindhax reach that far? Can it?
Yep. Check the range on her file.

Madness Manipulation resistance is basic for someone on Rimuru level for 6-A and High 4-C. Also, the dude is supergenius and has resistance to information and data manipulation based on brain cognition that could kill human so copy the Riven's power shouldn't take him out.

Literally none of this means you can resist Riven's shit. Does Rimiiru have even better resistances than the abilities of Oryx, the Taken King's second key? The power that results in his ability to Take is stronger than even him. Rimiru doesn't have resistances to the 8 or so abilities that Oryx uses to Take, and as such copying that bit just makes Rimiru into a Taken and he's now ******.

Yeah, Oryx, the Taken King who she affected before is abstract himself. It should be on the file somewhere but quotes for it aren't even that hard to find so I can just go look some up if you want.

I have to study for an important test I have tomorrow though, so probably won't get back to this thread outside of maybe a comment or two on the side.

I commented about this above. Affecting people on an abstract level is standard fare for those who can manipulate the AP, and Oryx, who Riven affected, is abstract himself. All you really need is some sort of desires and Riven can do her thing. These desires can be as simple as "I want to kill that weird worm".

I don't see Abstract Existence on the profile. I playing devil advocate here, A lit more is needed for Abstract Existence than this statement. Furthermore, she was a game boss that was defeated in the profile so now I am wondering how does its Power Mimicry works, it is super slow in battle?

Back