• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see Rimuru winning via Absorption, Corrosion Inducement and Soul Manipulation. I think Ainz win condition would be Time Stomp and form of death hax (if it is based on the soul it likely won't work); Resistance Negation and Reality Warping (With "Wish Upon A Star") should be option but I am not sure if they are in character and how it work. I do believe that Grasp Heart would fail since Rimuru doesn't have a heart as slime.

Ainz resists soul manip, Rimuru resists death manip

Grasp Heart crushes the heart as well as applying an instant death effect, and if it's resisted, it stuns the target for a bit

Rimuru's soul manipulation is at 15,000 range; I am not sure on Ainz's resistance to soul manipulation but I think he doesn't have resistance to such high soul manipulation.

Ainz would likely Time Stop after seeing Rimuru resist Grasp Heart, and would then go on to test what Rimuru's resistances are, as he has mentioned that's one of the things he likes to use Time Stop for

Ainz soul manip resistance covers somewhere in the 5,000,000 range, as thats the number of souls cure elim could pull out of there bodies and it didn't/couldn't effect ainz

After seeing Rimuru resist his main insta win haxes, Ainz is gonna play the range game and spam Reality Slash, and from what i can see, he outranges Rimuru in this key

Apeironaxim said:
Ainz would likely Time Stop after seeing Rimuru resist Grasp Heart, and would then go on to test what Rimuru's resistances are, as he has mentioned that's one of the things he likes to use Time Stop for
I think not, if Rimuru could Resist GH, then ainz Will think he is a high level player and thus thinking that time stop wont work on him.

The pen or the sword said:
Ainz soul manip resistance covers somewhere in the 5,000,000 range, as thats the number of souls cure elim could pull out of there bodies and it didn't/couldn't effect ainz
If this is true, Ainz should resist then.

Hmm I see ainz teleporting away and throwing out reality slash and a bunch of other assorted hax,t eventually he's going to get desperate and use either tgoalid or wish... He'll also create summons to distract/test the slime (He might even use his world item! Except we have no idea what five abilities it has beyond the fact one of those abilities is very strong against dragons)

Apeironaxim said:
After seeing Rimuru resist his main insta win haxes, Ainz is gonna play the range game and spam Reality Slash, and from what i can see, he outranges Rimuru in this key
I will say Rimuru is someowhat bloodlust in this key; Rimuru would likely start with Megiddo for range attacks.

I don't recall reality slash or any of ainz offensive magic/skill could reach kilometers.

GLHF22 said:
I think not, if Rimuru could Resist GH, then ainz Will think he is a high level player and thus thinking that time stop wont work on him.
I highly disagree, Ainz has no reason to assume Rimuru is a player, and also he's suddenly teleported to NYC, nothing about this situation is normal

also, he attempted Time Stop on a Dragon Lord, and dragons in YGGDRASIL are famous for being super powerful and almost unfair, so no, I think Ainz would still try Time Stop

GLHF22 said:
I don't recall reality slash or any of ainz offensive magic/skill could reach kilometers.
Ainz teleports at least 1 km in the air and contemplates just bombarding Wrath with magic, so yes, they can reach kilometers

Elizhaa said:
I will say Rimuru is someowhat bloodlust in this key; Rimuru would likely start with Megiddo for range attacks.
unless i'm reading it wrong, Rimuru's first key has his range as Tens of Meters, so Ainz would outrange

This Rimuru is merged since before he have two Tier 7 key, i think His range should atleast reach hundreds of meters

RE, Power Null, Regenerationn and ainz isnt dumb enough to spam a spell that cost a lot of MP and useless against His enemy.

Damn, i mixed LN and WN again, he didnt have that Barrier in WN on this key. Nvm but still reality slash will not do much to Rimuru and Ainz isnt gonna spam it since it cost a lot of MP.

He do it because he know he will end that fight with CQC, ainz cannot win CQC against Rimuru.

My point kinda was he has mana to spare to use even high cost spells

And the reason he used it so much was because of its high damage, which was needed because of how tanky Shalltear is

You know what? If ainz is dumb enough to spam Reality slash, and thus reduce His MP to 0 without doing anything meaningfull, he Will die.

Cuz reality slash wont kill Rimuru even if you use it hundreds of time.

Ainz will probably data life to see slimes health and after watching him fully recover from triplicate maximize magic reality slash he's going to be throwing a bunch of random spells at the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back