• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru's Standard Battle Tactics Discussion

Mizuki noticed a mistake.

"Also not every large type 9 characters is bigger than a Multiverse level. Rimuru has the range to affect them."

So, You need to fix the last part of the Range section.

Rimuru's passive abilities are limited to a Universal+ range and Rimuru can't affect characters of comparable size to 2A structure and Omnipresent characters in 2A structure . It is important to note that the Multiversal+ range capability is exclusive to the realm of Imaginary Space.

This explanation should be better.

I'm tired of talking about the same things. I don't want to talk about the sections I've explained again. There is enough information on discord and here to fix the explanations in the sandbox. Now I have to work for other sections.

Someone mind checking the sandbox?
remove all this part
rather than being a result of her Information Manipulation Type 2 or Void Manipulation.

In conclusion, Rimuru possesses resistance to almost every ability found in his verse, including Conceptual Manipulation Type 1, BFR, and Sealing. Finally, Rimuru's resistance to sealing ensures that he can resist seals like Infinite Prison from completely analyzing him.

what is this😭😭 it's like saying "he has the ability to drink water, because he takes a glass and drinks water",
But that's true though if you can drink water then you have the ability to drink water i think you're the one not making any sense here

Then why doesn't Rimuru have Transduality Type 2? If the Great Spirit encompasses all dualities in the entire verse, then Rimuru has Td 2. Rimuru's profile states that he only has Ying and Yang.
Its because there's only one duality in verse

Why?
Chrono saltation cant deal with large size type 8 characters are you trying to say he can bfr an entire universe+ being or smt?
There's wasn’t a statement limiting size. Considering Beelzebuth can devour the whole universe. Its possible

Its because there's only one duality in verse
The number of duality doesn't matter but there are already multiple dualities such as Life and Death, Light and Darkness, Yin and Yang. - Yin and Yang on their own encompass many dualities in ıt's origins, like a negative energy & positive energy -

Additionally, Ergenverse Cultivators only had Type 2 Transduality with Yin and Yang duality.
Transduality (Type 2): The universe is based upon the idea of binary opposition, which is defined by the Yin and Yang itself. Their existence as transcendent make them above and independent of the essence of Yin-Yang which encompasses any opposition in the universe.
This may transduality type 2 or may not be, either way I don't want to deal with it.

Last edited:
The number of duality doesn't matter but there are already multiple dualities such as Life and Death, Light and Darkness, Yin and Yang. - Yin and Yang on their own encompass many dualities in origin, like a negative energy & positive energy -

Additionally, Ergenverse Cultivators only had Type 2 Transduality with Yin and Yang duality.
Transduality (Type 2): The universe is based upon the idea of binary opposition, which is defined by the Yin and Yang itself. Their existence as transcendent make them above and independent of the essence of Yin-Yang which encompasses any opposition in the universe.
This may transduality type 2 or may not be, either way I don't want to deal with it.
Then i would deal with it, thanks.

Chrono salutations should be able to deal omnipresent characters.
Chrono Saltation literally sends the target to the end of universal space-time, so it is useless against a character who is already found in all of universal space-time.

I would come back to rimuru web novel upgrades after my recent rimuru light novel thread
To work on infinite speed and TD2

Back