• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roblox Discussion

Because horror portals is just a game about different horror storys with some characters and villains having tiers that can be worked about

Also maybe a profile of the zombies from the very classic roblox zombie game "The Undead Coming" could work on vs battles wiki

You'd have to define what the "player" for ROBLOX is. Problem is that it won't work out since ROBLOX's games have their own lore. Even if the site/studio tries to define values for stud measurements or "what the player is, the games will always go off on their own tangent with no regard to this whatsoever.

Look at Apocalypse Rising or Arcane Adventures: there's either explicit or implicit information pertaining to the characters being human, they make no mention of anything like "the catalog" or whatever. Games are their own mediums that would have to be gauged like their own verses, akin to RPG maker games. I've discussed this on another thread.

EDIT: Relevant meme
roblox_lore.png

Last edited:
But the robloxian is at the same level as minecraft steve, people called steve as a avatar and looks like he got in super smash bros. ultimate, if the wiki would add robloxian (the player) there would be tons of abilities and items, plus people have been making blog posts for it for the past years.

But the robloxian is at the same level as minecraft steve, people called steve as a avatar and looks like he got in super smash bros. ultimate, if the wiki would add robloxian (the player) there would be tons of abilities and items, plus people have been making blog posts for it for the past years.
They're referring to Steve as the "Player character" entity described in the end credits or? The idea of ROBLOX's games being their own verses makes vastly more sense than the player being the player character in every single game, which leaves nonsensical plot points (see, being both the player in AA and AO; nudged at this in the meme by saying that they were killed and revived in a clash but they were also born several decades after it happened).

As for blog posts, they'd be misinformed then. Made the same issue trying to figure out what is "official" and what isn't and you get a bunch of nonsensical problems and, more often than not, end up with "The Robloxian is the player character" without practically any other information about how they'd act in character among other things. It's not its own character, it's the avatar the player controls.

The avatar is just more well known, if anything. Piggy is also recognized as its own character/verse, yes, but that's because it's very known on the site and even off it. Even characters I've made profiles for on the wiki had their their own figures made for it at some point, like Fantastic Frontier characters and Malgorok'Zyth.

We need a Mad City page, It has a original lore imo
It's a setting with characters and includes combat. That's all you really need. Extra information would be nice to help with how they would act in-character during a fight.
I heard that @Zanybrainy2000 had calcs for the event bosses from Mad City he send to me on Discord or I think it was the players
I recall doing a speed calc for Hot Rod being superhuman. The bosses in the event that lead to the nuke likely don't scale to the players due to a single one stomping the entirety of the heroes and are practically unscathed by the players' attempts to stop them. In fact, the bosses are what necessitated the nuke to be launched in the first place.

IIRC, the whole event leading up to the nuke was the bosses taking revenge, so there could've been a power jump from pre-event. Scaling to bosses is probably not a good idea. Only thing I'd argue is maybe something on the likes of scaling to certain attacks that bosses use pre-event if the player can survive them with a "possibly" rating.
Roblox does have some lore though I believe
The lore it has doesn't extend to any of the games by nature of how the games respond to the information proposed by various events and hats.

Most of the characters from Rise of the Dead (especially the two headed hulk monster Pathoros)

Ronald from the roblox Airplane series (not the president, the one trying to crash the airplanes)

The ghost from Haunted Hunters (but I’ll understand if that isn’t allowed since the game itself is relatively without lore cause it’s pretty much a boss fight that only changes based on the strategy and cunning of the person playing as the ghost in the round, also I suspect it’s too similar to ghostbusters anyway)

that’s all my ideas for now if I have more later I’ll let you know.

Are these games have original content?
I already mentioned my suspicions about haunted hunters not being original so I’m on the fence about that one. The other two as far as I’ve been able to determine have original content.

Last edited:
I'm actually already working on a page for him
Oh. Guess I wasn’t the only one then.

Also would anything from Cube Cavern Reborn be allowed? Only reason I ask is because even though it’s playable it’s technically not finished yet.

And is World Zero original enough to be allowed here? I never quite figured that out completely.

Oh. Guess I wasn’t the only one then.

Also would anything from Cube Cavern Reborn be allowed? Only reason I ask is because even though it’s playable it’s technically not finished yet.

And is World Zero original enough to be allowed here? I never quite figured that out completely.
I'm not doing much on this site anymore regarding making profiles but I can give my two cents on those:

Cube Cavern Reborn is a recreation of the original Cube Cavern after the original one dropped development. I suppose if it's literally just a 1:1 recreation of the original game that lets you play it as opposed to, say, a recreation that attempts to add onto the original lore. Just refer to it as "Cube Cavern" in the context of creating profiles, in the case that it is a restoration of the original game.

Either way, I'm not sure where Cube Cavern is from a lore standpoint compared to Super Cube Cavern. Super Cube cavern appears to take place sometime after the events of Robot 64. I'd say a safer bet would be to make profiles for Super Cube Cavern since we're given information to go by.

ZKevin's games appear to take place in a timeline of sorts (Robot 64 takes place before Cleaning Simulator, wherein you see what is confirmed by WoG to be Todd's dad; Super Cube Cavern takes place after the sun being destroyed) Could have its own verse page like "BribbleCo (Verse)", kind of like how Nintendo is its own verse page.

All I can say is, I like how Robot 64 is identical Black Magic from an important plot standpoint. Instead of Aominoa freezing over half of Villidia by moving the moon out of its orbit, it's Beebo ******* blowing up the sun and freezing over the entirety of Papatopia. Jesus christ.

On the other hand: World Zero just looks like your standard RPG. Isn't much suggesting otherwise against there being profiles for it, so go ahead.

I'm not doing much on this site anymore regarding making profiles but I can give my two cents on those:

Cube Cavern Reborn is a recreation of the original Cube Cavern after the original one dropped development. I suppose if it's literally just a 1:1 recreation of the original game that lets you play it as opposed to, say, a recreation that attempts to add onto the original lore. Just refer to it as "Cube Cavern" in the context of creating profiles, in the case that it is a restoration of the original game.

Either way, I'm not sure where Cube Cavern is from a lore standpoint compared to Super Cube Cavern. Super Cube cavern appears to take place sometime after the events of Robot 64. I'd say a safer bet would be to make profiles for Super Cube Cavern since we're given information to go by.

ZKevin's games appear to take place in a timeline of sorts (Robot 64 takes place before Cleaning Simulator, wherein you see what is confirmed by WoG to be Todd's dad; Super Cube Cavern takes place after the sun being destroyed) Could have its own verse page like "BribbleCo (Verse)", kind of like how Nintendo is its own verse page.

All I can say is, I like how Robot 64 is identical Black Magic from an important plot standpoint. Instead of Aominoa freezing over half of Villidia by moving the moon out of its orbit, it's Beebo ******* blowing up the sun and freezing over the entirety of Papatopia. Jesus christ.

On the other hand: World Zero just looks like your standard RPG. Isn't much suggesting otherwise against there being profiles for it, so go ahead.
I think the only thing that makes cube cavern even related to super cube cavern is the art style which is polished in super cube cavern, and a bit of the items, enemies and inventory system. Lore wise they aren’t related at all. Cube cavern happened because someone found something in a well and their imagination came to life. With super cube cavern, if I recall correctly, earth froze over and people moved to underground life.

Back