• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roronoa Zoro vs Zaraki Kenpachi (One piece vs Bleach)

So you replied to this post

without reading it? Kenpachi knew the two handed techniques before fighting ichigo, just because he didn't use them against ichigo doesn't mean he doesn't know it or else like I said before, then zoro can't do asura post time skip because he never used it post time skip.
Zoro used Asura post time skip so that doesn't work.

When he's pushed and needs it, he couldn't beat nnoitora without and was hurt pretty bad so he knew that he couldn't just keep fighting normally, so he switched to two hands and slapped.
Yee but doesn’t he dislike to use it or something? 🤔 maybe not still tho… the profile need to be fixed for him to have what you are saying he should have.

Any scans on kenpachi doing that?
all shinigami, hollows etc. can do stuff like that, ichigo already at the start being a fodder soul could fight for 5 days straight etc.

shinigami, hollows and quincy have insane stamina

not to mention the more the battle keeps going the stronger kenpachi will become as he starts releasing his restraints

all shinigami, hollows etc. can do stuff like that, ichigo already at the start being a fodder soul could fight for 5 days straight etc.

shinigami, hollows and quincy have insane stamina

not to mention the more the battle keeps going the stronger kenpachi will become as he starts releasing his restraints
Zoro as well... Haki as well gets stronger while fighting. Zoro also gets stronger the more he amps by using Haki, by using amps, by using goken, by making a new technique on the spot that's effective against the opponent he is fighting via analyzing his opponent, putting his durag on and actually being serious, using 3 swords.

Zoro as well... Haki as well gets stronger while fighting. Zoro also gets stronger the more he amps by using Haki, by using amps, by using goken, by making a new technique on the spot that's effective against the opponent he is fighting via analyzing his opponent, putting his durag on and actually being serious, using 3 swords.
That is not stamina.

bump, ok here are the win conditions for both.
Zoro: More skill, Better senses which include analytical prediction, precognition, instinctive reaction, intent sensing, extrassensory perception, unpredictability, range but it's not really a factor, speed amp techniques.
Kenpachi: Better stamina, better pain tolerance, AP advantage, eyepatch amp gives him far higher AP and speed, two hands one shot,
I think kenpachi can take this more times than not through sheer power. But you guys can cast your votes now to who you think will win.

What the hell man, he can do neither. I won't count that, give a serious vote.

Zoro FRA​

ZoroArt.png

Kenpachi: Better stamina, better pain tolerance, AP advantage, eyepatch amp gives him far higher AP and speed, two hands one shot,
I think kenpachi can take this more times than not through sheer power. But you guys can cast your votes now to who you think will win.
Ap advantage? No. Two hand won't one shot... Zoro has dura stat amps. Better stamina and endurance? No, Zoro with his willpower can survive death... Kenpachi has no feats of enduring something like that especially his first key.

Ap advantage? No. Two hand won't one shot... Zoro has dura stat amps. Better stamina and endurance? No, Zoro with his willpower can survive death... Kenpachi has no feats of enduring something like that especially his first key.
We already talked about this man, I'm not gonna repeat myself for no reason.
Monkey has a weird definition of one shot, I mean he thought wb one shotted akainu
Lol how did wb one shot akainu? That makes no sense.

Bro… how is it incon.. I can see if you are talking outside of the wiki… but Zoro near stomps 🤷‍♂️

Back