• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rory Mercury Type 2 Immortality & Other Matters

Jaften

Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Rory should likely have Type 2 Immortality, seeing as another apostle considered being buried as torn-up pieces or being fed to beasts to be "imprisonment" rather than fatal outcomes. Both of those should count as evidence that apostles do not die even when suffering from normally fatal injuries over prolonged (potentially indefinite) periods even without being allowed to regenerate.

Additionally, I feel that her durability can be changed from "likely at least Wall level" to just "at least wall level" given her demonstrated ability to "fight with beings on par with her strength-wise".

I forgot to bring this up but it seems she likely has resistance to poison too. She was engulfed in poison breath from a cockatrice that she said "kills anything, even plants" and was fine other than having closed her eyes assumedly due to irritation from the Poison.

She also likely has resistance to disease due to seemingly being unaffected after being exposed to a zombie-creating disease that affects only women in vol. 8 of the manga.

She should have had it (Type 2) I think since even ripping her body apart ( disembowelment ) won't kill her just stop her Regenerationn.

I know, I didn't want to add it to the profile without making a CRT.

What about the durability issue?

Could work if she can tank what she dish out, but better wait more input - preferably from a supporter of the verse.

Seems the verse has no verse page so no supporter know, making things harder but doable since you can ask some of those that have edited it before like - Dargoo Faust, Celestial Pegasus, TISSG7Redgrave, Gemmysaur. Seems most of them are innactive or are part of the staff. Post on their message wall and ask them to comment here.

Add the poison resistance motive to the OP post to be seen better.

I'll message them tomorrow. I added the poison resistance to the OP, thanks for the suggestions.

Back