• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Redux of a match I made before that never finished. Hopefully it finishes. Man with the skilled verses Women classified with the skill.

Rules

Speed Equalized

8-A versions

No Optional Equipment for Rosalyn

Rosaly:

Roronoa Zoro (Pre-Timeskip): 2

Inconclusive:

Ok, so Zoro is downscaling from 447 Tons of TNT while Rosalyn is stronger than 375.96 Tons. So, Zoro maintain the AP advantage, even if Rosalyn lowers it with Powerless.

Rosalyn can use her Wild Cat's Fang to increase her attacks as well as Shield and Super Shield to increase her durability. Zoro on the other hand has Shishi Sonson which has shown to be stronger than his regular technique since it uses Busōshoku Haki to increase his attacks and has shown to one-shot enemies on his level and harm those above him. He does have Accelerated Development as he can grows grow stronger as the battle continues.

Zoro only has a Resistance to Fire Manipulation so any fire attacks won't harm him as much as Rosalyn other attacks.

In Speed, Rosalyn is going to be faster than Zoro if she uses her Sparkling Rapier.

If pushes to a rough spot, Zoro can tapped into the Breath of All Things, which gives something akin to Precognition and avoid attacks easily.

I will for now put my vote on the green haired swordsman who get lost on a straight path

Rosalyn has supernatural luck that increased her chances of hitting someone who was literally non existent so I doubt Zoro will easily dodge her attacks given the Luck in Okage. Also, her ice attacks spawn around her opponents in a dome.

Rosalyn is equal to Stan scales above Big Bull who stomps Evil King Chairman who is 375 tons. That plus Powerless which is done with a simple hand wave and can be repeated as many times as she wants, and the passive boost from Wild Cat's Fang should easily close that gap.

Votes counted.

2 for Zoro (KobsterHope07, Eminiteable)

0 for Rosalyn

Back