• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Royal Knights (Digimon) VS Gold Saints (Saint Seiya)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the 13 Royal Knights Vs The 12 Classic Gold Saints + Aries Shion.

Round 1: Base forms.

Round 2: X-Antibody RK's Vs Divine Armor GS's.

Round 3: Dukemon CM, Alphamon Ouryuuken, Ulforceveedramon FM, and the others with X-Antibody VS D.A. Gold Saints.

I25qZ2l
Royal Knights from Digimon!

Seiya s13 1
Gold Saints

... this is a stomp thread...

The Gold Saints are Solar System Level, the Royal Knights are Country Level to Planet Level...

Royal Knights are at least Universal, guys. '-'

And they have hax like Omega Inforce & Alpha Inforce too.

Round 1: Cancer Deathmask Solos (he's the weakest of the Gold Saints)

Round 2: God cloths are around universal each. Gold Saints take this

Round 3: Looking at their pages, none of them have the hax to go toe to toe with the Gold Saints, they are also only FTL compared to the Gold Saints' MFTL.

The only threats are Omegamon, Alphamon and Imperialdramon Paladin mode. The others are a either tier 5 or tier 6 they litteraly stand no chance against one single gold saint. Then once they,re done with the weaker digimons gold saints can go 2 vs 1 or even 3 vs 1 against each of the most powerfull royal knights. it,s easy win.

To make this fight fair you would have to do a 3 vs3 like

Omegamon, Alphamon , Imperialdramon VS Saga, Shaka , Mu

Nkonjo said:
The only threats are Omegamon, Alphamon and Imperialdramon Paladin mode. The others are a either tier 5 or tier 6 they litteraly stand no chance against one single gold saint. Then once they,re done with the weaker digimons gold saints can go 2 vs 1 or even 3 vs 1 against each of the most powerfull royal knights. it,s easy win.
To make this fight fair you would have to do a 3 vs3 like

Omegamon, Alphamon , Imperialdramon VS Saga, Shaka , Mu
Theirs also Gankoomon. Gankoomon and his partner Hinukamuy at their full power is said to be so strong "that no other digimon could rival its power", if this is true this might put him up their with the likes of Victorygreymon, Zeedgarurumon and maybe even Zeedmilleniummon!

That said, Gold Saints still win they seem to have way more universe busters than the Royal Knights.

I hate to say it, but the way things are now the Royal Knights get stomped by the Gold Saints. If it were the X and otherwise upgraded versions versus the base Gold Saints they'd have a fighting chance, but with this set up they're basically screwed.

Round 1: Crusadermon solo

Crusadermon is MFTL, and multiversal

Round 2: Omnimon X solo

Omega In Force + All Delete

Round 3: Dukemon CM solo

Uh... sorry what? I've watched nearly every Digimon series in existence and I highly doubt that Crusadermon is MFTL and Multiversal. Without proof (since your statements are unsubstantiated) it just sounds like plain wanking.

Omnimon X gets blitzed at his current speed level.

Ditto for Dukemon.

Reppuzan escreveu:
Uh ... desculpe o qu├¬? Eu assisti a quase todas as séries Digimon na exist├¬ncia e eu duvido que Crusadermon é MFTL e Multiversal. Sem prova (desde que suas afirma├º├Áes s├úo infundadas) apenas soa como masturba├º├úo simples.
Omnimon X fica arrasado ao seu nível atual velocidade.

Idem para Dukemon.

MagnaGarurumon is a being who moves at FTL speed, and yet he could not keep up with the speed of Crusadermon, Royal Knight are fast.

Digimon Cyber Sleuth some are so fast that you have to travel through space-time to keep up with them, Crusadermon is among the fastest.

Digimon Frontier, Crusadermon won MagnaGarurumon in one hit at their first meeting, MagnaGarurumon have durability at least multiversal considering he is above BeoWolfmon and Aldamon that do not take damage even when receiving the Seven Hells.

Being faster than FTL doesn't make you MFTL, it just makes you FTL+.

According to the Data Books Seraphimon only has a fraction of Lucemon's power, putting him at Solar System Level at best. You seem to love abusing hyperbole too.

Never had the opportunity to play Cyber Sleuth, so I can't exactly confirm this, but if they're traveling through Hyperdimensions then that would put the Royal Knights at MFTL.

Reppuzan said:
Being faster than FTL doesn't make you MFTL, it just makes you FTL+.
According to the Data Books Seraphimon only has a fraction of Lucemon's power, putting him at Solar System Level at best. You seem to love abusing hyperbole too.

Never had the opportunity to play Cyber Sleuth, so I can't exactly confirm this, but if they're traveling through Hyperdimensions then that would put the Royal Knights at MFTL.
Only someone FTL can not even see you moving in combat is done at least MFTL

Solas System? From where? Sevens Heaven is seen as above the Testament (Big Bang) and you say that he is only got level solar system? To champion a common according to the Novel has more power than this.

No. MFTL is a 100x jump from FTL. You can blitz someone if you're about 50x faster.

Seven Heavens is described as Seven super heated balls of light (presumably small stars at best). Lucemon's Grand Cross is superior and it fires 10 Celestial Bodies at a target.

Testament is a suicide attack. If Seven Heavens was stronger it would make no sense to use it.

Reppuzan escreveu:
N├úo. MFTL é um salto 100x de FTL. Voc├¬ pode blitz de alguém se voc├¬ est├í prestes 50x mais r├ípido.
Sete Céus é descrita como sete bolas de super aquecidas de luz (presumivelmente pequenas estrelas na melhor das hipóteses). Gr├ú-Cruz da Lucemon é superior e ele dispara 10 Corpos Celestes em um alvo.

Testamento é um ataque suicida. Se Sete Céus era mais forte n├úo faria sentido us├í-lo.

This is more than taking a speed blitz, the movements of Crusadermon were totally invisible to MagnaGarurumon.

Even when MagnaGarurumon came to become stronger, surpassing its base, Crusadermon was still much faster than him.

What? Serio you will be based on the visual effect of the Grand Cross? Digimon V-Tamer, when Seraphimon would use the "Seven Heaven" appeared a galaxy, and it's true that Testament (Big Bang) is a suicidal move, only this one is only performed when Seraphimon is in their power limit, both on the card game (That's cannon and influence matches) and games in the "Seven Heavens" has damage greater than the Testament.

Seven Heaven in Digimon V-Tamer(Scan)

V-30_13_1.jpg

Again, that doesn't put someone at MFTL. That just puts them at FTL+ Even if it did, it's still far inferior to Saint Seiya's MFTL+ characters (which are a good 100x faster than MFTL characters at the minimum)

A galaxy appeared as an image. But the actual attack was the Seven Stars.

Again, wouldn't Testament be pointless if Seven Heavens is stronger? That's like saying "I have an attack that's stronger than the attack that will kill me, but I'll use the attack that will kill me anyway." It's illogical.

MFTL+? Who in base there in Round 1 is qualified to be MFTL +? Nor divine armor they are MFTL +? And although it is the Alphamon bar as the base he is a being who transcends time-space and can manipulate it at will.

7 concentrated energy spheres, not seven stars.

"It's illogical."

But Seraphimon not use Testament, it has the coup as a last skill to when he can not save himself.

Who uses itself is ShadowSeraphimon that is not alive, for it he can use freely.

Some Gold saints at base are already quintillions of times FTL, so in God cloth that would be multiplied to an insane degree, not to mention there is Shaka who is a universe buster at base. Also there is Gemini Saga who destroyed a dimension in Episode G.

ShadowSeraphimon's attack is different. It merely causes lightning to race across any person ShadowSeraphimon touches. It's not the same thing as Seraphimon's sacrificial big bang attack (if you doubt me, read the official reference on the digimon.net website.)

I've already read.

ShadowSeraphimon is no different.

He has all the skills (data) of Seraphimon. Only he joined the Mercurymon data.

And as far as I know, the Card has no description of the blows which leads me to question that description.

It looks more like the description with visual base of anime

It's not the same. Period.

Even if it has the description from the anime the final say goes to Bandai's official profiles, and nowhere does it say that ShadowSeraphimon uses the Big Bang level Testament.

I don't like using Card Game mechanics simply because of the rules of the game. For example, in Yugioh it's entirely possible to kill an Egyptian God card like Slifer the Sky Dragon with Ancient Gear Fist, despite the fact that the Ancient Gear cards are far below the Egyptian God Cards in canon powers.

Reppuzan said:
Card Game stats are card game stats. We're going by actual feats.
You who used Game statistics to talk about the Testament.

Which by the way does not belie the fact ShadowSeraphimon have skills on a larger scale.

Even the profile available cannonicamente puts it as inferior to Seraphimon

Yu-Gi-Oh is different.

But practically anywhere in the damage of ShadowSeraphimon of strokes is higher.

The current profile of him is the Digimon Collectors and has not yet been translated by Wikimon

It's just as strong, yes, I'll acknowledge that.

Does that make every character Solar System Level? Not necessarily since it would be an outlier, something that goes against the majority of their demonstrated feats. There has to be a level of consistency or a word of confirmation to make these statements concrete.

I will not return to the point about Seraphimon / ShadowSeraphimon or may not be universal buster or even above, I have already explained this.

Now about doings I shot basis of what was shown in the anime, if the Royal Knight were shown as above it I can not do anything.

Not even have to look hard to see, Evil Cheubimon same, it was so strong that I leave the Seraphimon in a coma with an attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back