• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C Gold Saints, and 7th Sense users (Saint Seiya)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For assurance I would like to have all characters that may be affected by this CRT listed one more time before any expert applying such change.
Are you okay that i get started doing it now, or did you have something in mind that you were thinking about???

hoton Burst is consistently described as Big Bang level. Stop downplaying.

Shion's statement is literal.

Photon Burst can't be Big Bang level when it is just as powerful as GE and Tenma Kofuku which are both Galaxy Level, it's just that simple.

Shion is talking about the miracles Seiya and co. perform, which are just that, miracles that don't scale to anyone.

Dude. It's stated to be that. And if it's stated to be that then by consequences the GE and TK would also be. Why is this so hard for you to understand on this

Photon Burst can't be Big Bang level when it is just as powerful as GE and Tenma Kofuku which are both Galaxy Level, it's just that simple.

Shion is talking about the miracles Seiya and co. perform, which are just that, miracles that don't scale to anyone.
That makes no sense, as Shion isn't making a miracle. He's using Stardust Revolution while lecturing how love is stronger than control and his opponent confirms Shion is universal.

Dude. It's stated to be that. And if it's stated to be that then by consequences the GE and TK would also be. Why is this so hard for you to understand on this

Why would you apply the value from a single statement that it's contradicted by every other statement and the whole logic of the story itself.

Every single attack the Golds is stated galaxy level, Big Bang level is regarded as too powerfull and sealed by Athena, and that is only with AE.

Meaning the PB claim is bullshit or Saga, Mu, Shaka, Iapetos, etc. are all lyers and Athena is an idiot that doesn't know her warriors or what a Big Bang is.

That makes no sense, as Shion isn't making a miracle. He's using Stardust Revolution while lecturing how love is stronger than control and his opponent confirms Shion is universal.

The oponent is talking about the power in the spirits from all Golds in an hipotetical way, Shion is talking about love, the emotion, being the strongest thing in the universe.

So can we apply the agreed upon revisions now?

So can we apply the agreed upon revisions now?
Thats what i thought.... It felt like from the questions i asked i was under the impression it was okay to do it.

only 1 person disagrees (Hasch), and everyone else seems to agree to it...

Matt agreed to "At least 3-C, Low 2-C using their (The individual person's) Maximum power while burning their 7th sense."

Last edited:
Photon Burst is consistently described as Big Bang level. Stop downplaying.

Shion's statement is literal.
Hey Matt.. I need some help with Virgo Shaka's Tiering

How should we phrase it for his Unsealed sight? It sounds kind of redundant and silly to make both (in my opinion)"At least Galaxy level, Universe level+ when burning his Cosmo to the maximum"

I'll skip over shaka, for now.

Do you also want Aiolos, Shion and Dohko to be "At least Galaxy level, Universe level+ when burning his Cosmo to the maximum?" or do you want those to be straight up Low 2-C?

Last edited:

How should we phrase it for his Unsealed sight? It sounds kind of redundant and silly to make both (in my opinion)"At least Galaxy level, Universe level+ when burning his Cosmo to the maximum"

The agreed stance is "At least 3-C, possibly Low 2-C" for all top tier golds.

If you want to call Shaka universe level+ then we have to debate some more since there's still no conclusive evidence for a single Gold having that type of power.

The agreed stance is "At least 3-C, possibly Low 2-C" for all top tier golds.

If you want to call Shaka universe level+ then we have to debate some more since there's still no conclusive evidence for a single Gold having that type of power.

"At least 3-C, Low 2-C at their maximum" is very accurate for Gold Saint honestly.

Hasch.. I hate to break this to you.. But you lost.. No one is agreeing with you. Your the only one who has a disagreement and no matter how much you disagree with it. I can't see eye to eye with you. We will just continuously disagree with each other. Going in a complete circle.

The people here agreed that Low 2-C is accurate, and they agreed with Matt "At least 3-C, Low 2-C at their maximum power."

Hasch.. I hate to break this to you.. But you lost.. No one is agreeing with you. Your the only one who has a disagreement and no matter how much you disagree with it. I can't see eye to eye with you. We will just continuously disagree with each other. Going in a complete circle.

The people here agreed that Low 2-C is accurate, and they agreed with Matt "At least 3-C, Low 2-C at their maximum power."

No, prove there's even a single universe level feat done by a single Gold saint.

If anything I agreed to "At least 3-C, possibly Low 2-C" since there might be feats in Assassin at that level, before that there's none and all the scans are there.

All other feats are throwaway statements contradicted by all feats and statements from the whole franchise, or based on bad translations.

I completely disagree on lying to people that hasn't read SS about feats too, like not mentioning Mnemosyne memory seal which nerf the abilities and cosmos from all the titans without them noticing or ttrying to make it seem Shaka and Shijama where launching Big Bangs at each other when Shaka is literally a ghost with like 1% of his cosmos.

Explain why Athena said AE is too dangerous because of it's power if her golds are just spaming Big Bang level attacks.

Last edited:
Explain why Athena said AE is too dangerous because of it's power if her golds are just spaming Big Bang level attacks.
explain why the bronzes seem to think star level is impressive for the libra weapons when saga literally told them stars are fodder af?

You're taking one of those "in the age of myth....." statements far too literal, the statements has been retconned by Kurumada in ND anyway, so it's not even a reliable statement via shaka and shijima.

I completely disagree on lying to people that hasn't read SS about feats too, like not mentioning Mnemosyne memory seal which nerf the abilities and cosmos from all the titans without them noticing or ttrying to make it seem Shaka and Shijama where launching Big Bangs at each other when Shaka is literally a ghost with like 1% of his cosmos.
sure, whilst that's true, you'd have to prove the seal also nerfed the dunamis which grants the titans infinite cosmos which would grant the titan in tartarus high 3-A stats - which Shaka like no diffed. But sure, galaxy level Shaka. we then find out that PB is comparable to the big bang as stated by a titan.

So the titans not being at their absolute peak - which should at least be comparable to the Olympians with 2-C feats - doesn't even matter based on what amps they do get within the story of G.

No one is here arguing 2-C gold saints..... (I'm still up for 2-A Aiolia though)...

2-A Aiolia anyone???

explain why the bronzes seem to think star level is impressive for the libra weapons when saga literally told them stars are fodder af?

You're taking one of those "in the age of myth....." statements far too literal, the statements has been retconned by Kurumada in ND anyway, so it's not even a reliable statement via shaka and shijima.

Because they are weaker than Golds most of the time, so star level seems impresive to them.

I don't remember Kurumada saying anything about AE in ND so pls scan

sure, whilst that's true, you'd have to prove the seal also nerfed the dunamis which grants the titans infinite cosmos which would grant the titan in tartarus high 3-A stats - which Shaka like no diffed. But sure, galaxy level Shaka. we then find out that PB is comparable to the big bang as stated by a titan.

So the titans not being at their absolute peak - which should at least be comparable to the Olympians with 2-C feats - doesn't even matter based on what amps they do get within the story of G.

No one is here arguing 2-C gold saints..... (I'm still up for 2-A Aiolia though)...

The seal nerfed Chronos so bad he had no Cosmos and couldn't even use his armor, so yeah it is a very hardcore seal.

Titans don't have infinite Cosmos output, their power source is just infinite, Android 17 &18 style.

Don't know what you are trying to prove with Aioria, breaking the seal could only be done by a lighning attack, that doesn't mean he is equal to Zeus, which is the strongest character in the franchise.

Zeus, which is the strongest character in the franchise.
this isnt true not that it's relevant to the topic, 2-A Aiolia is a clear joke.

I don't remember Kurumada saying anything about AE in ND so pls scan
Shaka Shijima clash already provided 4 times.
Cronus*
Titans don't have infinite Cosmos output, their power source is just infinite, Android 17 &18 style.
these are the scans which define what the dunamis is capable of:

Here, the titans state they can use their dunamis IN TARTARUS:

Here the same ttians claims dunamis is the power to CREATE ALL FORMS OF THE UNIVERSE:

clear uni+ power minimum, likely much stronger when unsealed.

I don't think anything else needs to be said here. base titans unsealed>>>>>>>>>>>>>titans using dunamis in tarturus>>>>>>>>>titans beginning of G.

All saints have reactive evolution, Aiolia had to develop a technique comparable to the big bang to defeat the stronger titans.

Shaka is comparable to the stronger titans.

Saga is comparable to Aiolia and Shaka.

Dohko=Shion>Shaka>saga and Aiolia

and Aiolos is the strongest gold saint who's atleast relative to Shaka for being stronger than Saga.

At the very least, these Saints get low 2-C ratings at peak, and the others get possibly low 2-C via scaling.

Shaka Shijima clash already provided 4 times.

There was nothing about attack power in that and I'm getting tired of repeating the same thing, stop stonewalling.

these are the scans which define what the dunamis is capable of:

Here, the titans state they can use their dunamis IN TARTARUS:

Titans still under Mnemosyne seal vs Golds amped by Titan blood.

The dialogueis "the power that expands the universe, that is the power source of us gods" meaning the place called Dunamis has enough energy to expand the universe, and from there all Titans draw their power.

Here the same ttians claims dunamis is the power to CREATE ALL FORMS OF THE UNIVERSE:

Dunamis is the primordial chaos that gave rise to the universe, drawingg ´powr from there isn't the same as being able to do that.

clear uni+ power minimum, likely much stronger when unsealed.

I don't think anything else needs to be said here. base titans unsealed>>>>>>>>>>>>>titans using dunamis in tarturus>>>>>>>>>titans beginning of G.

All saints have reactive evolution, Aiolia had to develop a technique comparable to the big bang to defeat the stronger titans.

Shaka is comparable to the stronger titans.

Saga is comparable to Aiolia and Shaka.

Dohko=Shion>Shaka>saga and Aiolia

and Aiolos is the strongest gold saint who's atleast relative to Shaka for being stronger than Saga.

At the very least, these Saints get low 2-C ratings at peak, and the others get possibly low 2-C via scaling.

Titans have no idea of their original power, drawing Cosmos from Dunamis (primordial chaos) isn't inherently universe level, Aioria didn't develop PB to defeat the titans but to protect Aioros.

PB is just galaxy level according to being equal to GE, TK and SR, takes 10 minutos and extreme concentration to pull and Aioria can't defend while loading energy.

PB is just galaxy level according to being equal to GE, TK and SR, takes 10 minutos and extreme concentration to pull and Aioria can't defend while loading energy.
Pretty sure it has been established that Shaka survived an AE so that just kinda debunks your whole argument. Also, low 2-C is a very deep tier. You can have AE >>>> PB while both of them are still low 2-C

I'll skip over shaka, for now.

Do you also want Aiolos, Shion and Dohko to be "At least Galaxy level, Universe level+ when burning his Cosmo to the maximum?" or do you want those to be straight up Low 2-C?
@Matthew_Schroeder

We need you to be active and help us out here, or the profile pages will get messed up.

Okay. What Matthew has accepted can probably be applied then.

Are there any other questions that need to be answered before going ahead with this?

if you don't mind... could you look over Virgo Shakas profile real quick and see if it looks okay? if there is anything that needs changed or other type of suggestions?? Thank you.. I am sorry to ask you of this..
@Matthew_Schroeder

We would appreciate if you could make an effort to help out more here. Thank you.

Just looked and it looks fine.
I just want to double check with you..

You said that the Gold Saints should be "At least Galaxy level, Universe level+ At their full power"

Should the Villains be the same? (At least Galaxy level, Universe level+ at full power?) The mariners (Poseidon's 7 generals), and the major threats of Hades army? (The Judges, Lune, etc)

I just want to double check with you..

You said that the Gold Saints should be "At least Galaxy level, Universe level+ At their full power"

Should the Villains be the same? (At least Galaxy level, Universe level+ at full power?) The mariners (Poseidon's 7 generals), and the major threats of Hades army? (The Judges, Lune, etc)
@Matthew_Schroeder

I think the Judges definitely and the same for the strong Marines. The problem is that a lot of the ostensably Gold Saint level dudes in Hades' Army are just there to be fodder.

I think the Judges definitely and the same for the strong Marines. The problem is that a lot of the ostensably Gold Saint level dudes in Hades' Army are just there to be fodder.
Should baron Lune, papaillon Myu, and sphinx pharaoh be tiered as Galaxy level possibly universe level+? baron lune (if i remember correctly) was considered a threat to 7th sense seiya and shun

Myu and Pharaoh are more reliant on hax/abilities rather than AP though.

Should baron Lune, papaillon Myu, and sphinx pharaoh be tiered as Galaxy level possibly universe level+? baron lune (if i remember correctly) was considered a threat to 7th sense seiya and shun

Myu and Pharaoh are more reliant on hax/abilities rather than AP though.
That's what I'm getting. They should be Gold Saint level (As should some other dues without profiles) but they're either easily destroyed by the likes of Kanon or they mainly get in advantages due to Hax.

Not saying Lune or Myu or Pharaoh aren't strong... Just that Hades' armies in the original series are frankly unimpressive.

retty sure it has been established that Shaka survived an AE so that just kinda debunks your whole argument. Also, low 2-C is a very deep tier. You can have AE >>>> PB while both of them are still low 2-C

No, he got dusted by AE, the armor itself got obliterated.

That's what I'm getting. They should be Gold Saint level (As should some other dues without profiles) but they're either easily destroyed by the likes of Kanon or they mainly get in advantages due to Hax.

Not saying Lune or Myu or Pharaoh aren't strong... Just that Hades' armies in the original series are frankly unimpressive.
Ah I understand what your saying now!

But i do agree they aren't very impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back