• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3 (2)

"Well, to be frank I was hoping you'd play some music if I had one last favor but I can handle this as wel. I'd just like to say it was an honor to entertain people once again. I just wish I could give more performances, as I know I have room for improvement. I was never much of a fighter, more of a thinker, but...I'm glad I could entertain."

[Going to play for Tor since he isn't here right now.]

Torstan manifests his servant, Jotaro Kujo. He is immediately aware of what needs to be done, both because he knows everything Torstan learns, and because he is going based off his will.

Jotaro immediately manifests Star Platinum, whom begins throwing a barrage of punches at the wall leading to the arena. "We make our own road." after only a few seconds, the wall is immediately shattered and brought down.

DIO looks down at the now broken down waiting room. "J-JOTARO?"

Just as I was about to accept my death, I blinked and turned around to look at the big hole in the wall. "Oh, huh. And here's I thought things couldn't get any more exciting." I chucked.

Jotaro lets out his signature pose :

"DIO. We're all here to kick your ass, for everything you've done!"

The vampire scoffs at the very notion of having a Joestar going undetected in his presence. "But how? I should be able to sense you Joestars a mile away!"

Joseph steps out from the room and waives his finger. "We have your bone DIO! It's very useful when it comes masking our presence."

DIO pauses and begins to laugh at both Joseph and Jotaro.

"Well... YOU'RE ALL TOO SLOW, ZA WARUDO! "

Back