• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3 (2)

As there was beginning to be a lack of oxygen inside TBM, i create a small hole in him on my back, which causes air to rush in, which is quickly redirected down my left arm and shot out, along with a large amount of fire, at Lucina just before her sword hits me, knocking her back even further than before and at an angle, while i rush Harleen.

Lucina would land a few feet away from where she originally was, landing on her stomach. Seeing that TBM was rushing towards me, she'd quickly attempt to get up. "Harleen, no!" It was then that Lucina would disappear, her time running out.

Seeing that I was being chased by a fire man, I quickly ran away from him, trying to keep the distance until his time ran out. Jesus that would probably actually kill her.

The crowd is going wild over this fight.

"SUCH VALOR! But who will end the life of who?" announces DIO, rather impressed.

[I calculated, Burning Man and lucina have similar duration periods. Burning Man literally lasts only a second longer. After that it's Zombina and the other servant dude]

Just before TBM demanefests, i use a combination of air redirection and his own being to launch myself at Harleen, adjusting slightly for her movements, and casuing me to be launched at speeds that cause my teeth to hurt. This pain is quickly drowned out as i impact Harleen, while whispering a progressively slurred stream of apolgies, and throw us both into a nearby wall, with me moving to attempt to not make the impact straight up motally wound or kill her.

[its not as much of a stomp, and they're both really hard to kill, and they both have basically regen. And Mr. Deeds is at a lower tier.]

"You should take a deep breath, since you might need to play dead for a minute." i whisper to Marleen as i procede to punch her several times in the face, but intentionally avoiding areas that would cause serious damage.

We both hit the wall with such force that the wind was knocked out of my body. I groaned before attempting to summon Zombina, but then I got punched in the face. Suffice to say I rolled off and, in an attempt to not get completely destroyed, I lay limo there for s moment. Hopefully I can hold my breath for long enough...

[actually, i don't think i can summun Mr. Deeds at all, since he'll basically just have appeared out of nowehere, and DIO will most likely not like that]

"Perhaps I'll murder you with the key!" DIO yells from his throne.

He claps, and the key is strung onto a necklace. He adorns it proudly.

DIO stands up from his seat.

"That is quite enough. I've seen more than enough to know that the victor is clearly Ryan, without a question. He will remain safe and live to see another day." his voice gets low.

"Harleen on the other hand..."

He claps and Harleen is instantly teleported to his seat, directly in front of him.

"I will have no place for the weak in my world."

Everyone in the waiting room is uneasy. It's hard to hear what exactly is going on out there.

"I think they're still fighting, it's hard to tell." Joseph says.

"Yeah...kind of figured," I muttered as I slowly try to stand up. "And what now? Do I turn into ice like you did to that one kid? Or are you just going to erase me. I'm sure you have lots of choices."

"I hate those that assume what I'm about to do. Just go away already."

DIO stretches his hand out towards her head. The moment he touches her, she will be erased.

Joseph comments on the matter, "W-wait a second... this doesn't sound right. Why are they quiet all of a sudden? Are they resting?"

Then it strikes him and everyone else.

"OHMYGOD! THEY'RE ALREADY DONE!"

[PL you evil bastard ovo]

"No no its quiet... the crowd I know how they are during a fight... its over" I say with a bit of panic.

[can we just say that everyone has their servant s for the big beatdown? (if it happens at least)

also, Torlikoff, using SPTW would be a great idea rn]

"W-Woah, hey, it was just a question," Harleen said with a step back, or at least an attempt to take a step back. "I'm just saying your clearly very powerful and can probably kill me in many ways, but...don't I get last words? A request? Something?"

Back