• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3 (2)

[waitwaitwait is this some fourth wall stuff or is this something else

Also holding a literal gloopy amalgamation is a very easy escape for it. I'll do that.]

I'm thinking about what the hell that means.

Meanwhile Lemon Bread shapeshifts into a small star, or a SAVE point to become smaller and escape the grip.

[The Joestars and the rest of the group are preparing a plan at the moment. Jotaro was the guy that had helped you earlier, he hijacked Torstan and became his servant. Do you really want everyone to come get erased by DIO?]

[This is not fourth wall, by character he means everything you represent.]

[The World has already used it's reality overwrite ability on Lemon Bread in order to render it powerless. It is now a 10-A blob.]

"So... chance of resurrecting or sparing everyone the guilt knowing I'm dead.

Ehh.... Former"

[former means the first Psycho

also, i have a feeling that not getting EE'd is gonna end with edward getting turned evil or something]

[Dude

I'm legit in Reincarnation Wars, War of the Worlds, and three other RPs I have on discord.

I'd need a break from these.]

"... Resurrection? I suppose that is how you find comfort in death. You were nothing but a foolish child for defying me, Edward."

DIO slowly descends his hands onto his shoulders.

"May you live on, as a statue of your former self."

DIO presses his hands into the young boy. He is brought to peace just by contact with DIO. His shoulders begin to freeze over, slowly progressing towards the rest of his body.

The vampire raises his hands, the boy now quite literally a statue, in the form of an ice sculpture. DIO has used his vampire abilities to freeze the boy entirely.

Hl3 or bust said:
[former means the first Psycho
also, i have a feeling that not getting EE'd is gonna end with edward getting turned evil or something]
[I know what former means im just saying his remianing living characters are on RW and WttW.]

[Edward at least RW isnt as fast paced as it used to be]

[yes but you see.

if i'm frozen completely, i'm probably dead

therefore

I can resurrect.]

DIO begins laughing... and laughing... and laughing.

"I see now the type I'm dealing with. Most of you do not care for yourselves, you live only to see another day! I can respect that."

DIO gives a thumbs up to Dedric.

"AND YOU MY FRIEND... you will LIVE to see another day indeed!"

He claps his hands, and the statue of Edward is teleported to the audience, where it sits down, watching the rest of the inevitable fights.

"ZA WARUDO!"

The flow of time comes to a halt. DIO snaps his fingers and a crystal ball is manifested right in front of him. Purple vines begin protruding from his arm, wrapping around the ball.

It starts producing an image, showing him the inside of the waiting room.

"... I know you somehow broke out while I was distracted! I don't know how you did it, bu-"

To his surprise, everyone is in the room on the bench, as expected. Further inspection reveals that even everyones shackels are still attatched to them too.

"... I was paranoid for nothing, they're all still here."

Time begins to resume once more.

Everyone is in the waiting room except for Dedric, whom is still on the stage.

Joseph re-enters the room. "That was definitely DIO. I felt him look into the room to see if we were all here. You can take the shackels back off, now."

Everyone drops the shackels, presumably welded together by the various servants that have access to fire within their arsenal.

"Jotaro sacraficed his life in order to become your servant, Torstan. Servants are only possible if the person is not alive in their own world. This is our only chance at stopping DIO."

"Let's go over the plan. You will all continue to do your fights as normal, only one of you will lose against the other on purpose. DIO will summon you forth in order to erase you, only he won't be able to because of the bone fragment I've given you."

Joseph clenches his fist. "That's when the rest of us strike! We'll immediately give DIO everything we have, without fear of being immediately erased. He may have untold power, but his body is still as fragile as when I first met him!"

Suddenly, the last images of Edward are broadcast into the waiting room, as a telepathic screen of some sort. DIO's face then becomes the focus of the screen:

"Harleen! Ryan! Come, and take your anger out on each other!"

"O-oh, that's right. He can't teleport you if you have the bone fragment." remembers Joseph.

He quickly snatches it from both of them. "Don't worry! We'll save you before he kills you!"

Harleen and Ryan are instantly teleported to the arena. Dedric is teleported into the waiting room, confused as to what is going on. He is quickly filled in by Joseph.

"Well, I...hope you're as reluctant to do this as I am," Harlem muttered as she took a step back. "Because I really don't want to hurt you."

"Ah shit. of course i get picked." i think to myself as i see Marleen take a step back while i mouth "Don't worry about it, i'll live."

I manefest TBM and wrap him around myself like an armor, creating an ever-strengthening, due to it absorbing energy from the air around it, layer a few millimeters off of my skin, and use a small part of his being to launch myself most of the way across the arena.

[One of them is supposed to lose on purpose, so he should just fake it now. Also, I hope I can stay up in time for the big climax.]

"Jesus!" I exclaimed before leaping backwards and summoning Lucina once more. Lucina brought her sword up and charged forward, ready to swing her Falchion towards the fire man. Damn, she was fearlessly.

As i land, using a small portion of TBM to soften the fall, the heat causes the sand to quickly turn to glass.....then to evaporate, causing me to sink slightly, causing me to have to launch myself again in order to not sink into boiling glass. The heat absorbed from the vaporized glass makes TBM signifigantly stronger, allowing me to use a decent chunk of him to stop Lucina's slash, although only barely.

Lucina gritted her teeth and slashed at the burning man once again, a determined look on her face as she swung mercilessly towards the man, mustering all of her might into the strike.

TBM simply uses a chunk of himself on my chest to throw me back, far out of range of the swing, but leaving my chest exposed, This is quickly shown to be a non-issue, as me and TBM simply being near the sand causes it to continue to quickly turn to glass and then boil, the heat being released being used re-make that area and considerably bolster the rest, and although a small, but constant, amount of him is being used to keep me from sinking into the glass, i quickly launch myself back into Lucina, knocking her several meters back.

Lucina was knocked back quite a distances, but was able to land on her feet still as she brandished her sword. "I fight for my master!" Lucian shouted before charging forward once more, ready to swing towards TBM once more.

(also TBM literally disappears a second after Lucina, so that's interesting.)

Back