• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3 (2)

[>No kill shot

I'll just take your advice from before.]

Do what I see on TV that works.

Right between the legs, then ******* run.

I turn to Edward but before I can do anything im struck in the balls and drop to my knees "S-shit" Well at least I didnt kill him I think to myself.

"ENOUGH! I believe we already have our winner." DIO announces. "If this battle were to continue, Edward would only soon die of bloodloss from his injury."

"In spite of this mockery, I shall declare Dedric to be the winner!"

DIO stands himself up from his chair.

With a single clap, Edward is brought directly in front of him.

"Do you have any last words? Any thoughts you'd wish to share?"

[God dammit I tried Edward I did also PL didnt he ask you not to get his character killed while he was away... Oh and I never once shot at Edward only spike.]

[Because I hate all of you]

"I mean, I existed."

[hopefully someone gets the pun because that's the lame note I'm going out on.]

[i was about to say that at least you could talk with Swathing after you get erased, but i think thats more of a punishment than enything else tbh]

[If both of you continued stalling like that I was actually planning on having DIO erase both of you. Fate is a cruel mistress, but even now I think you still have a chance.]

Lemon Bread succesfully bites DIO... but he doesn't seem to flinch in response.

Upon closer inspection, The World is actually defending DIO from Lemon Bread, huddled around him like a security guard. He casually pries Lemon Bread away, holding him with two arms.

Edward's life begins to flash before his very eyes.

He sees many things. Too much things for a twelve year old.

He sees his parents. He sees his friends. He sees the group. He sees Miriam.

"Would you like your character preserved... or do you simply wish to be forgotten from this world?"

Back