• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3 (3)

[If y'all be having trouble with coming up with an insult for DIO. Just hcall his mother a sansmerit ***** who bears not any redeeming qualities, THEN have Mr. Deeds draw hyperrealistic **** of her. Be it actually her or her mere corpse. That would REALLY piss him off]

[Also i just want to point out that, if Professor doesn't let the plan of Torli and Psyco succed, he basically pulled a undodgeble unblockable no-charge time one hit kill attack on the entire roster. Bullsh*t, if you ask me, two player should not hold the fate of the entire team because they were lucky.]

[If I am being honest, I do not really care. I am not your friend in this story, I control your enemies. I did not choose this route for you, and I did not anticipate that this is the way you would all want to play out.]

[This will not change get me to "oh okay he's right I guess I gotta use plot to save them", if you die then I will write the conclusion to the roleplay. You may create a new character and resume if you wish.]

[I would have liked to expand on the gameshow a tad bit more, but there were too many complains about people not being able to type something fast enough. Furthermore, I could not think of a gameshow element where simply googling the answer wouldn't ruin all of the fun.]

ProfessorLord said:
[I would have liked to expand on the gameshow a tad bit more, but there were too many complains about people not being able to type something fast enough. Furthermore, I could not think of a gameshow element where simply googling the answer wouldn't ruin all of the fun.]
[I personally liked the tournament, but I'm sure there was no way conceivable for a tournament to not instantly kill half price the cast, somI guess I can understand you not expanding on it]

ProfessorLord said:
[This will not change get me to "oh okay he's right I guess I gotta use plot to save them", if you die then I will write the conclusion to the roleplay. You may create a new character and resume if you wish.]
[Do you realize that the only way we can even hope to win is if DIO gets hit by CIS and doesn't just instantly erase all of us when he gets in a critical situation ?

Because i'm pretty sure that without plot saving us, we are in an unwinnable situation.]

[I have already demonstrated that DIO is using his CIS. He has been since the very start. If he wasn't, then you would have all been immediately erased as soon as you chased The Sentry into his homeworld.]

[I have told you that this is an obviously winnable situation... at least, getting out of your current timestop predicament. The rest is up to you. Now please stop and take all of this to the meta thread.]

ProfessorLord said:
Sabretooth lets out a devilish grin:
"I'm going to ******* $!@% the corpse of your mother after I'm done here, I'll take such good care of her that she'll just be oozing with my seed, don't you worry. "

DIO takes a second to pause.
[BREAK TIME OVER]

Back