• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3 (3)

[Alright so we're pissing off DIO getting SP to grap TW then ST attacks also SP could shoot TW with star finger]

[Star finger probs won't work on the world due to its dura, but it's worth a shot. Also, the fact that we have discussed this plan so much makes me think PL is just gonna find a way to make it fail horribly in story.]

Sabretooth lets out a devilish grin:

"I'm going to ******* $!@% the corpse of your mother after I'm done here, I'll take such good care of her that she'll just be oozing with my seed, don't you worry. "

DIO takes a second to pause.

Torlikoff said:
[Star finger probs won't work on the world due to its dura, but it's worth a shot. Also, the fact that we have discussed this plan so much makes me think PL is just gonna find a way to make it fail horribly in story.]
[at least we tried]

[When you shoot fire multiple starfingers into TWs head and make sure you hit his eyes once to blind him]

[Then aim for his eyes even if you cant hurt him it will blind DIO and give sabretooth a better chance to attack]

Standuser081 said:
[Once you hit his head, I also suggest that you also injure Dio's arms, as it would temporarily prevent him from using Reality Overwrite.]
[Or maybe if you don't want to, then I'll do it myself.]

[How long did it need to be charged for again? If any amount of time, let's just say that Jotaro has already summoned star platinum by his side and is charging it.]

[Alright final plan SP grabs TW and ST goes after DIO, SP charges star finger and shoots TW in the eye to blind him giving ST a decent chance to hit DIO... theres the plan right]

[Good point. But the plan is now set in stone, and PL is now waiting for their actions. All they need to do is to execute the plan.]

Back