• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3 (3)

[Jotaro has no chance of developing it. He theoretically can if he can do battle with DIO some more, but DIO is aware of this fact. The next opportunity he can get, he will destroy Jotaro.]

[Yes, they can only move because they had their servants out. The key is preventing the servants from being stopped in time. Jotaro and Sabretooth are going based on their own mostly.]

[So Torlikoff right now its down to us to save everyone and we are afcing sat... I mean PL]

[Can I message Torlikoff and plan some?]

[Sabretooth is our only chance currently, sinc eif he hits DIO he will deal damage and DIO knows that Jotaro is a serious threat and will try o focus on him]

[Yeah tell Jot to be decoy, then have sab rush in from bacc and have him maul the head off, which could hypothetically resume time long enough to both blast DIO and mandate he rez jayden... or just have SPOH do it...]

[There is nothing in the void. The World can reach infinite speeds. It would be silly to assume that you can purely rush him with enough numbers/speed.]

ProfessorLord said:
[There is nothing in the void. The World can reach infinite speeds. It would be silly to assume that you can purely rush him with enough numbers/speed.]
[I'm not trying to be your friends, but just listen to this please]

[Is there actually a concievable way to win, or no? I feel like there's some weird way to win that uses the logic of Saw or something.]

[There is a combat concievable way to subjugate The World, yes. It is actually fairly reasonable. Consider what DIO is doing right now... you're in the range of his stand, yet he is not blitzing you immediately. He is arrogant and cocky right now.]

[I don't know what stop means? You mean come to a stop? Instantly, I guess.]

[Its 10 am but I have been doing shit all day so im tired, anyone have a suggestion for what I should say]

[Plus I have to watch what I say]

Back