• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3 (3)

ProfessorLord said:
His attention is brought towards the glowing key.
"I see. For some reason whenever that girl comes in contact with the key, your servants will be exempt from being erased... she's bringing them back, isn't she?"

Miriam cannot respond due to being frozen in stopped time.

DIO smirks, "But there's nothing me stopping from erasing the master, right?"
[Re-post any actions you wanted after this.]

[Thanks.]

DIO continues his menacing walk. He begins to laugh, as Torstan checks Joseph's body.

"Are you looking for this?" he says, the bone fragment in his hand. "This is how you all plan to evade my powers, am I correct?"

He crushes it, and then claps his hands. All the bone fragments are instantly teleported in front of him, away from everyone else.

"I see. If my influence is limited to not harm myself, then what If I use my ability to teleport myself where I'm standing? Every piece of myself will follow, that's what."

"I hope you've all made peace with your fake gods. There will be no heaven for you to go to after I am through with you all."

He continues his casual walk forward towards Miriam, now roughly seven meters away from her.

Everyone else begins to fall under the influence of the timestop.

Except for Sabretooth... his beaten and bruised body is still actively regenerating, and sure enough he rises back to his feet, ready for a fight.

"... You still evade my influence? I really must take that key back."

Sabretooth spits towards DIO. "**** off already."

[Any servant who was previously present before everyone fell under control of the timestop seems to still be able to function.]

[Jotaro is also present at the moment. I would suggest you coordinate a plan that involves damaging DIO's head, as that will end the timestop early. Be aware of The World's infinite speeds, I don't think just rushing him bode well for anyone. He is only 8-B in strength, maybe use that to your advantage.]

[There are a couple course of actions that just Jotaro and Sabretooth can take that will allow both of them to recover from this poor situation.]

[Probably one of those night jobs that give you few hours in exchange for extremely taxing work to the point of near exhaustion. I WOULD assume a security guard of sorts because my uncle had such a job once before being fired. But depending on the place such can either be a breeze or a ******* nightmare... Either that or he's just customer support with a night shift.]

ProfessorLord said:
Everyone else begins to fall under the influence of the timestop.
Except for Sabretooth... his beaten and bruised body is still actively regenerating, and sure enough he rises back to his feet, ready for a fight.

"... You still evade my influence? I really must take that key back."

Sabretooth spits towards DIO. "**** off already."

[Any servant who was previously present before everyone fell under control of the timestop seems to still be able to function.]
[This]

[It's statistically unlikely to kill the whole playerbase off, he'll most likely kill a third and then have an ex machina save the remaining nondeadies...]

[Hey uh Torlikoff I think its time to come up with a plan]

[Also guys this is PL you really think hes gonna be nice and save us]

Back